Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1144106 times)

jwh1701

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1485 on: November 26, 2018, 03:41:13 PM »
Yes you can. It was always something you could do in all the AC games

Well I thought Chris was building city tech that would do things that were never done before.
But all I see is a big flashing yellow blob when I get near lorville, I bet AC cannot do that.  :emot-smuggo:

jwh1701

« Reply #1486 on: November 26, 2018, 03:44:31 PM »
This is why we play... :emot-lol:

LOL the only thing they really are doing is spend a lot of time making the dumpster fire
appear to be a game.

jwh1701

« Reply #1487 on: November 26, 2018, 04:33:33 PM »
LOL, No gameplay, no true persistence, clipping everywhere, but lets ask for this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a0nexr/please_devs_give_us_this_sit_function_to_all_our/

David-2

« Reply #1488 on: November 26, 2018, 08:36:36 PM »
LOL, No gameplay, no true persistence, clipping everywhere, but lets ask for this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a0nexr/please_devs_give_us_this_sit_function_to_all_our/

That's just great. And look, here's a guy in that thread complaining that you can't actually do anything in that bed! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a0nexr/please_devs_give_us_this_sit_function_to_all_our/eaiz8c4/

Can't use mobiglass.  Can't do anything.  I hadn't really thought about it (and I've never tried SC) but I guess in all those videos where the player starts out in his wankpod and moves to the door and starts running down the corridor - that whole business of getting up and out of the bunkbed must be either a fixed animation or just on rails of some kind.  You can't sit there, you can't look at your mobiglass, I guess you can't chat with your friends then? You can't roll over in bed and pull the blanket up, you can't do situps ... Just get up and go fly a chariot.  That must be just one small example of the true immersion CR is trying to achieve!

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #1489 on: November 27, 2018, 12:44:02 AM »
Lots of threads of people throwing money away today, includes older backers mad about it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a0mi8d/idrisp_javelin_warbond_my_experience_on_buying_an/

Wow, lots of people still taking about the publisher-less model, as if CIG hasn't gone above and beyond any of the shit that the big publishers would even consider in their most fevered board room day dreams.

David-2

« Reply #1490 on: November 27, 2018, 01:19:08 AM »
Wow, lots of people still taking about the publisher-less model, as if CIG hasn't gone above and beyond any of the shit that the big publishers would even consider in their most fevered board room day dreams.

Talk about your emergent gameplay!  What is that post if not a description of how to game the sale?  More power to him!  And ... more tears when SC finally flames out.  A $1500 ship! (*)

(*) If I'm reading this right and it is valid - https://starcitizen.tools/List_of_Ship_and_Vehicle_Prices - this page is what google came up with for "Idris P price".

jham

« Reply #1491 on: November 27, 2018, 06:13:48 AM »
Yes, the ship is $1500, about the cost of 25 AAA games.  :shocked:

StanTheMan

« Reply #1492 on: November 27, 2018, 06:28:01 AM »
That must be just one small example of the true immersion CR is trying to achieve!

The true immersion that CRobert s has achieved is to get most Backers to stick their head up their own arses so they cant see anything, and their tongues up his, whilst convincing them to keep putting their hands in their pockets for jpegs.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1493 on: November 27, 2018, 07:09:02 AM »
Yes, the ship is $1500, about the cost of 25 AAA games.  :shocked:

The Kraken is $1,650
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

N0mad

« Reply #1494 on: November 27, 2018, 08:29:40 AM »

Morphologis sums up why people play Star Citizen:

"Play" might be the wrong word when you're talking about the world's most expensive high fidelity screenshot generator.

jwh1701

« Reply #1495 on: November 27, 2018, 08:42:27 AM »
That's just great. And look, here's a guy in that thread complaining that you can't actually do anything in that bed! 

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a0nexr/please_devs_give_us_this_sit_function_to_all_our/eaiz8c4/

It's so crazy to have no game-play huge bug fest and they are not even remotely upset with CIG about it.
But so insane that he's upset about no game-play while in the bed?

Aya Reiko

« Reply #1496 on: November 27, 2018, 09:57:49 PM »
So The Yamiks gave this game another try...

Resin

« Reply #1497 on: November 27, 2018, 10:26:02 PM »
So The Yamiks gave this game another try...

Can’t find/open that video.

McDrake

« Reply #1498 on: November 28, 2018, 08:36:40 AM »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1499 on: November 28, 2018, 10:49:31 AM »
check 2:41:20
 :cripes:

What's the problem? OCS is working great! :emot-lol:
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk