Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1143945 times)

Aya Reiko

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1170 on: July 08, 2018, 04:56:47 PM »
Ok, this was pretty funny.:D Waiting for the comments.

My favorite part is when he is able to bat the ship around like it was made of tin foil with a golf cart.

krylite

« Reply #1171 on: July 09, 2018, 01:34:32 AM »
While FTR is giving SC a bashing it deserves, he was originally a big shitizen and ED basher. He even said he was leaving the channel and SC at some point. Now he's pathetically back for views and clicks because he has no other content except SC, completely flipped the goalposts while not acknowledging he was wrong as a shitizen in the first place.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 01:40:09 AM by krylite »

Resin

« Reply #1172 on: July 09, 2018, 01:35:57 AM »
While FTR is giving SC a bashing it deservers, he was originally a big shitizen and ED basher. He even said he was leaving the channel and SC at some point. Now he's pathetically back for views and clicks because he has no other content except SC, completely flipped the goalposts while not acknowledging he was wrong as a shitizen in the first place.

We know this. It makes it even more hilarious.

krylite

« Reply #1173 on: July 09, 2018, 01:44:02 AM »

We know this. It makes it even more hilarious.

Good to hear. I'd think it's evident in the negative to positive vote ratio that many still remember, even as he tries to get away with it with newer viewers.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1174 on: July 09, 2018, 12:47:56 PM »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1175 on: July 12, 2018, 07:50:51 AM »
Meanwhile, over at the German Star Citizen studio, they're even making fun of their own disaster project. I think they've turned?

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/1017419954231050240

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1176 on: July 12, 2018, 09:27:29 AM »
Meanwhile, over at the German Star Citizen studio, they're even making fun of their own disaster project. I think they've turned?

When I saw this I personally felt this poorly thought out considering after 7 years they cannot get ramps and doors to work.
The not so surprising part was that reddit thought it was in good taste.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1177 on: July 12, 2018, 05:01:18 PM »

Derek .. might not be easy to answer but ... typically how much effort / time etc is required to fix a bug like this ? 

Motto

« Reply #1178 on: July 12, 2018, 11:13:44 PM »
2 weeks. 90 days tops.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1179 on: July 13, 2018, 05:55:17 AM »
Derek .. might not be easy to answer but ... typically how much effort / time etc is required to fix a bug like this ?

No clue. But I do know that the NPCs are playing the wrong animation. That's all there is to it.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1180 on: July 13, 2018, 06:33:26 AM »
:emot-lol: That long Gorf post is the epic burn

StanTheMan

« Reply #1181 on: July 13, 2018, 05:31:38 PM »
No clue. But I do know that the NPCs are playing the wrong animation. That's all there is to it.

So the chances of CRoberts knowing are ....loooooow.

Meowz

« Reply #1182 on: July 13, 2018, 05:50:30 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/8ynrel/i_lost_in_court/

He lost his small claims court case as DS called. I feel bad for the guy, I know the general feeling around here is "serves them right, we warned them!", but at least the guy actually stood up and fought for himself and was willing to go to the distance.

Motto

« Reply #1183 on: July 14, 2018, 04:20:07 AM »
And the true idiots show up here

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1184 on: July 14, 2018, 05:04:17 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/8ynrel/i_lost_in_court/

He lost his small claims court case as DS called. I feel bad for the guy, I know the general feeling around here is "serves them right, we warned them!", but at least the guy actually stood up and fought for himself and was willing to go to the distance.

Yeah, this came as no surprise. I am going to be writing something up about the ruling later this weekend. But at a glance, it's basically what I have been saying since 2015. CIG made the TOS changes specifically so they could screw gamers. They're never - ever - going to get around the arb clause.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk