General > Important Board News!

Board Discussions

<< < (2/8) > >>

dsmart:
Weird. I just reset it. Try it now.

--- Quote from: orcinus on November 21, 2016, 06:21:04 PM ---I'm dumb and cannot find the Group Membership link.
AFAIK, normally on SMF forums, it shows up after Buddies/Ignore List in the Modify Profile menu.

But there doesn't appear to be one there.

--- End quote ---

orcinus:

--- Quote from: dsmart on November 21, 2016, 06:59:02 PM ---Weird. I just reset it. Try it now.

--- End quote ---

Now it's there.
Thanks.

DapperDon:
I am here to stand in solidarity with the Internet Warlord. I hope the rest of the SA superstars that were regular posters on your sub migrate over here as well. Thanks for the invite.

dsmart:
I have enabled post attachments. Try not to go crazy with it please. You can still use external in-line links to imgur etc as that saves bandwidth on the server.

Also remember that the WYSIWYG post editor is disabled by default. This will allow you to use BB code.

ideate:

--- Quote from: dsmart on November 21, 2016, 06:59:02 PM ---Weird. I just reset it. Try it now.

--- Quote from: orcinus on November 21, 2016, 06:21:04 PM ---I'm dumb and cannot find the Group Membership link.
AFAIK, normally on SMF forums, it shows up after Buddies/Ignore List in the Modify Profile menu.

But there doesn't appear to be one there.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Also dumb here, can't find it. I wonder if I need to make a post first.

Edit: yes that did it, just make a post first.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version