Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1141589 times)

N0mad

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1155 on: June 29, 2018, 08:42:26 AM »
But you're not banned on the r/sc_refunds I hope?

LOL, but that's not the target audience for Motto's words of wisdom.

Motto

« Reply #1156 on: June 29, 2018, 08:43:28 AM »
Nope

Lir

« Reply #1157 on: June 29, 2018, 09:01:07 AM »
LOL, but that's not the target audience for Motto's words of wisdom.

Well actually could be , we are having people still stuck in the cult mentality, yet refunded, but still spreading the good word around.  As anoying as they can be, they have their opinion, and we have this fair ground to debunk them at will. 
And actually the convos are fare more decent with them on that sub than in main, thanks to the washed out toxicity and the liberty of expression.

N0mad

« Reply #1158 on: June 29, 2018, 09:23:12 AM »
Well actually could be , we are having people still stuck in the cult mentality, yet refunded, but still spreading the good word around.  As anoying as they can be, they have their opinion, and we have this fair ground to debunk them at will. 

I've seen some of those guy's comments in the refund thread. I do struggle to understand their logic. They may be lying about their refund status which is why they are continuing to support the game. Or maybe they've realised that they overreached, partially refunded (thanks to advice from SC refunds) but are still shilling for the game nonetheless.

I can understand why they hope SC will work out in the end - it's the sort of game we'd all like to play. But it's not going to happen and I'd have though they would have realised that if they've really refunded.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1159 on: July 03, 2018, 01:06:39 PM »
In what is a hilarious turn of events for Star Citizen...remember how they have all those shell companies?

Well, this is their response to a recent small claims court case a backer brought against them for his refund.

Yes - it's real; and it's not a meme.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1160 on: July 03, 2018, 02:01:15 PM »
In what is a hilarious turn of events for Star Citizen...remember how they have all those shell companies?

Well, this is their response to a recent small claims court case a backer brought against them for his refund.

Yes - it's real; and it's not a meme.

So if I get this right they are using the dissolved shell companies to hide behind?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1161 on: July 03, 2018, 04:13:42 PM »
So if I get this right they are using the dissolved shell companies to hide behind?

No. Dude sued the wrong company. Cloud Imperium Games LLC (US) is not the same as Cloud Imperium Games UK Limited. He is in the UK, suing a US company.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1162 on: July 03, 2018, 06:06:03 PM »
No. Dude sued the wrong company. Cloud Imperium Games LLC (US) is not the same as Cloud Imperium Games UK Limited. He is in the UK, suing a US company.

Ah I was thinking it was one of the dissolved companies and just assumed he had filed correctly.

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #1163 on: July 03, 2018, 06:36:31 PM »
I have been bitched out on the Refunds subreddit for "driving people away" who want refunds but dont want to hear anything back as they claim the game is great, they just want a refund for some asinine reason. 

i have to wonder who is more idiotic? The moron who after blowing 7K on a game (when he somehow expects no combat) or the jackass who wants moron A to be supported in some sort of commentary free safe space?

Oh it's people like you that keep backers from asking for assistance. People stay in the game as a protest to people who hate the game. Well, ya know what I say? FUCK THEM. Let them stay. Let them spend their childrens college fund and get a divorce. If they are that stuipid they deserve all the abuse that Robbers can give them.

As far as some of those morons on the subreddit, fuck them too. They are just as bad as the backers who remain. I have no obligation to treat fools kindly. If the backers who want refunds havent learned their lessons yet they deserve to be kicked hard while on the ground.  For years they have hidden in their safe coccoon where no opposing opinions or truth can penetrate, where any sense of reality is banished. Truthfully, If they are not willing to say publicly that they made a huge mistake, the game is shit, Robbers is a crook and they regret ever signing up then they deserve a bit of ridicule. If some harsh rebuke is harder to deal with than the loss of 7K then they deserve to lose their money. Shit it's only beer and sushi money to him anyway. Just my take that if some angry backer(not me) drove Robbers into the nevada desert and had him dig a hole and that was the last we saw of him, I would almost be disapointed that he didnt have a more public demise, like in court, or in prison.  I can imagine that some crazed backer in his disapointmet and grief over not being able to get the game he IMAGINED star Citizen would be would take his anger out on Robbers.  Time will tell.
I guess I dont like him very well.

Motto

« Reply #1164 on: July 03, 2018, 09:50:26 PM »
Well, my Reddit account just has been suspended for 3 days due to "moderator harassment". Seems the incel moderators from r/StarCitizen don't like it when you ask them every three days to unban you. Fucktards.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1165 on: July 04, 2018, 07:15:32 AM »

Ah I was thinking it was one of the dissolved companies and just assumed he had filed correctly.

Nope. I have a list of all the companies; and I update it regularly.

http://dereksmart.org/forums/reply/3698/

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1166 on: July 04, 2018, 07:17:20 AM »
I have been bitched out on the Refunds subreddit for "driving people away" who want refunds but dont want to hear anything back as they claim the game is great, they just want a refund for some asinine reason. 

i have to wonder who is more idiotic? The moron who after blowing 7K on a game (when he somehow expects no combat) or the jackass who wants moron A to be supported in some sort of commentary free safe space?

I have ZERO sympathy left for them because some of them are the same Shitizens who spent years attacking us for dissenting against the project. And then they go and create alt Reddit accounts to go cry in /r/sc_refunds about getting a refund.

krylite

« Reply #1167 on: July 04, 2018, 07:26:17 AM »
It sounds those shillizens want to have it both ways. They don't want to admit they were wrong about SC and being hoodwinked by its ponzi and at the same time want to stop putting their literal money where their mouths are.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1168 on: July 04, 2018, 08:21:37 AM »
It sounds those shillizens want to have it both ways. They don't want to admit they were wrong about SC and being hoodwinked by its ponzi and at the same time want to stop putting their literal money where their mouths are.

Yes. That's why the same shitty toxic behavior they exhibited when they were supporting the project, is the same that they are exhibiting now that they are apparently on the other side of the proverbial fence.

Resin

« Reply #1169 on: July 08, 2018, 10:49:13 AM »
Ok, this was pretty funny.:D Waiting for the comments.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk