Games > Star Citizen

Squadron 42 Dev Progress Watch

<< < (50/50)

wiser3754:
By the time this roadmap is released Bethesda would've released a teaser or trailer for Starfield. Not to mention Elite Dangerous has a new dev diary coming out early next month. Squander 42 or Shart Citizen are being left in the dust at this point.

Judge_dolly_OG:

--- Quote from: wiser3754 on November 18, 2020, 03:33:23 PM ---By the time this roadmap is released Bethesda would've released a teaser or trailer for Starfield. Not to mention Elite Dangerous has a new dev diary coming out early next month. Squander 42 or Shart Citizen are being left in the dust at this point.

--- End quote ---

It is obsolete really now. Everything they have done is being done by someone else better, it is just the fantasies that remain, the 1000 player space battles, command and control decks for your advanced AI controlled fleet and all that jazz, and that ain't ever happening.

The only thing they are doing better than everyone else is macrotransactions (but not from the consumers point of view).

Motto:

--- Quote from: Judge_dolly_OG on November 18, 2020, 03:43:35 PM ---Everything they have done is being done by someone else better

--- End quote ---

There is even a bigger scam running somewhere?

DemonInvestor:

--- Quote from: Motto on November 19, 2020, 06:30:27 AM ---There is even a bigger scam running somewhere?

--- End quote ---

Very likely.
CIG isn't really "big" if you think they're scamming/a fraud. Just take a look at Madoff, Elizabeth Holmes, Kim Woo-jung... Cases like with Wire Card or the Cum-Ex fraud. Or even such funny things as the LIBOR scandal. So i'd say it's more than just propable that currently someone, somewhere is quitely running something bigger - and most likely more clearly illegal than what CIG is doing.

Judge_dolly_OG:
The long awaited roadmap is getting it's first live iteration soon:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/17901-Upcoming-Roadmap-Update

I assume this is for S42 as that what the backers were concerned about so I stuck it in this thread, I could be wrong. They might save that for another few months so they can show it is still two years away... Spoiler alert, it is not going to be delivered in two years.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version