Games > Star Citizen

Squadron 42 Dev Progress Watch

<< < (2/50) > >>

DemonInvestor:
Is it just me, or isn't the whole cam-shaking when normally walking utter and complete bullshit?
I mean they even had such shit with your in-helmet hud, which doesn't make a fucking sense to me.

justme:
enlist to the monthly squadron 42 newsletter.
yeah.  :cripes:

dsmart:

--- Quote from: Motto on December 20, 2017, 11:30:04 AM ---Hoho now there, in the pledge purchase, Arena Commander and Star Marine are included. So that's a pretty good deal I'd say!

But, how about this?

PRIVACY POLICY: We adjusted the PP to reflect the decision of the European Court of Justice regarding Safe Harbor, the fact that RSI has moved and added some services providers.

--- End quote ---

OK, this new Squadron 42 site is pretty interesting. Now it shows that it includes Arena Commander and Star Marine. Both of which are modules in Star Citizen.

In Feb this year, I had written a blog that SQ42 is probably going to end up being just another game mode within the game's launcher, much like Arena Commander, Star Marine, Persistent Universe etc. I wonder.  :shrug:

Greggy_D:
They're going to claim SQ42, Star Marine, and Arena Commander are all "modules" of the single game known as Star Citizen.  Prepping for the defense of the Crytek suit which indicates they are building more than one game.

Motto:
Nothing on the "RSI has moved"? Can't it be linked to the mass layoffs? And still no news from the Australian government about CIG not paying taxes? Haven't they caught up yet?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version