Author Topic: CryTek v CIG/RSI  (Read 299145 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: CryTek v CIG/RSI
« Reply #555 on: June 11, 2019, 11:00:23 AM »
About when are these deadlines due anyway?

Check my OP.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Motto

« Reply #556 on: June 11, 2019, 11:54:55 AM »
That shit is never not funny.

No, but our resident troll seems to think that it all has merit. Talking about sad things, that's one for sure.

Slapmeandcallmegurl

« Reply #557 on: June 11, 2019, 12:13:28 PM »
No, but our resident troll seems to think that it all has merit. Talking about sad things, that's one for sure.

I have no idea, just following along on both sides, enjoying the fallout. I love all the arguments between zealots, most amusing seeing all the effort posts and spleen venting. Great entertainment!

wiser3754

« Reply #558 on: June 12, 2019, 06:46:16 AM »
Spleen venting. Like the Gadot guy, I'm also writing that down for future reference.

Slapmeandcallmegurl

« Reply #559 on: June 12, 2019, 10:07:05 AM »
Spleen venting. Like the Gadot guy, I'm also writing that down for future reference.

Gadot was Wonder Woman. Godot is the guy who never turns up. Hopefully this friendly correction saves you from future embarrassment.

You're welcome.

wiser3754

« Reply #560 on: June 12, 2019, 04:37:24 PM »
Gadot was Wonder Woman. Godot is the guy who never turns up. Hopefully this friendly correction saves you from future embarrassment.

You're welcome.

I did say "Gadot guy" not Gal Gadot. The Gadot guy is from a russian play about the man named Gadot who doesn't show up. It's used as a metaphor. JudgeDollyOG linked me the wikipedia page in the thread.

And writing down spleen venting and the Gadot guy for future reference I intend to use these reference in arguments in other forums because I haven't heard of these before.

Slapmeandcallmegurl

« Reply #561 on: June 13, 2019, 02:46:59 AM »
I did say "Gadot guy" not Gal Gadot. The Gadot guy is from a russian play about the man named Gadot who doesn't show up. It's used as a metaphor. JudgeDollyOG linked me the wikipedia page in the thread.

And writing down spleen venting and the Gadot guy for future reference I intend to use these reference in arguments in other forums because I haven't heard of these before.

The right honourable judge linked to a wiki page about the Godot guy, not a Gadot guy. I'm not convinced there is a 'Gadot guy' in a Russian play that is eerily similar to Beckett's work. Methinks you may be confuzzled. Please do not use 'Gadot guy' on other forums as you will look silly. It's Godot. God-oh.

Also, Beckett was Irish, not Russian, although he often wrote in French.

You're still welcome.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 08:06:52 AM by Slapmeandcallmegurl »

wiser3754

« Reply #562 on: June 13, 2019, 04:36:57 PM »
Regardless, the "Godot guy" metaphor was good one.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #563 on: June 15, 2019, 10:19:04 AM »
CIG replied to Crytek's bond motion. I have updated the OP

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

wiser3754

« Reply #564 on: June 15, 2019, 03:29:38 PM »
CIG replied to Crytek's bond motion. I have updated the OP

Where is the link?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #565 on: June 18, 2019, 01:08:02 PM »
Where is the link?

As always, it's in the OP.

wiser3754

« Reply #566 on: June 19, 2019, 02:25:01 AM »
As always, it's in the OP.

I can't find it. Your last update was in threaderapp. There is no update listed.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #567 on: June 19, 2019, 05:34:48 AM »
I can't find it. Your last update was in threaderapp. There is no update listed.

You're talking about my take on the filing? If so, it's in the OP. I didn't do a Twitter thread on it; hence the comment that I made for that entry in the OP.

Motto

« Reply #568 on: June 22, 2019, 12:37:04 PM »
OP meaning Opening Post, so the first message on page 1. Just 2B sure :-)

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #569 on: June 27, 2019, 02:16:28 PM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk