Author Topic: CryTek v CIG/RSI  (Read 298938 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: CryTek v CIG/RSI
« Reply #570 on: July 02, 2019, 11:54:12 AM »
OP updated as per settlement discussions
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #571 on: July 23, 2019, 02:04:11 PM »
OP updated with latest shenanigans
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

StanTheMan

« Reply #572 on: July 25, 2019, 01:31:13 PM »
So the trial looms larger...

Aya Reiko

« Reply #573 on: July 25, 2019, 05:17:35 PM »
So the trial looms larger...
And discovery looms even larger still...

IMHO, CiG cares less about the trial and more about delaying discovery as much as possible.

StanTheMan

« Reply #574 on: July 31, 2019, 09:45:04 AM »
And discovery looms even larger still...

IMHO, CiG cares less about the trial and more about delaying discovery as much as possible.

Well I suppose anything that keeps the Backers in the dark is sufficient for now.

I can't imagine they are looking forward to either.

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #575 on: August 07, 2019, 05:26:20 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/cn2y0m/crytek_vs_cig_stipulation_for_protective_order/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Looks like contrary to the Shitizens analysis, Crytek have enough funds to pay the bond, and are proceeding.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #576 on: August 07, 2019, 03:25:10 PM »
OP updated with latest shenanigans

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #577 on: August 07, 2019, 03:25:48 PM »
Looks like contrary to the Shitizens analysis, Crytek have enough funds to pay the bond, and are proceeding.

Literally, nobody cares what those clowns think. All we can do is point and lol. Repeatedly.

StanTheMan

« Reply #578 on: August 08, 2019, 02:55:44 PM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/cn2y0m/crytek_vs_cig_stipulation_for_protective_order/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x

Lets face it, ATM Crytek must be being sued by Skadden for unpaid legal fees (and they are too skint to pay up)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2019, 03:07:39 PM by StanTheMan »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #579 on: August 10, 2019, 07:23:50 AM »
Lets face it, ATM Crytek must be being sued by Skadden for unpaid legal fees (and they are too skint to pay up)

:emot-laffo:

Chapes

« Reply #580 on: August 10, 2019, 12:57:40 PM »
Random internet-goer here.  Just wanted to say thanks for this collection of links and commentary.

I recall being interested in SC when it was announced back in kickstarter.  Fast forward over a decade and I run across a mention of it in youtube comments and started looking into why it wasn't out yet.

Thus began a long dive into articles, youtube series, and blog posts.  For some reason, I couldn't stop reading/watching about the foibles of the Star Citizen project - it was like viewing a slow-motion train wreck.  And when it came to information about the timeline and arguments used in the Crytek lawsuit, this site has been the most comprehensive and useful resource I've run into so far.

Thumbs up.

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #581 on: August 11, 2019, 10:46:49 AM »
Random internet-goer here.  Just wanted to say thanks for this collection of links and commentary.

I recall being interested in SC when it was announced back in kickstarter.  Fast forward over a decade and I run across a mention of it in youtube comments and started looking into why it wasn't out yet.

Thus began a long dive into articles, youtube series, and blog posts.  For some reason, I couldn't stop reading/watching about the foibles of the Star Citizen project - it was like viewing a slow-motion train wreck.  And when it came to information about the timeline and arguments used in the Crytek lawsuit, this site has been the most comprehensive and useful resource I've run into so far.

Thumbs up.

Welcome man, it has been a wild ride, and I'm glad I've found this little corner of the web to eat my internetz popcorn for the rest of the shenanigans.

Next thing to look forward to will be the Companies House filing for the UK subsiduary, due in September, but will no doubt be filed late by CIG as they work out how to spin whatever comes out.

StanTheMan

« Reply #582 on: August 14, 2019, 02:25:52 PM »

Thumbs up.

Hello.

A lot of us have SC fatigue atm. 

The writing is on the wall and most of what there is to be said has been said.

If you haven't seen them yet, these vids are well worth a watch.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7SIP0NDfM2yyHKfRmCAociCcJKZHHY0E

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #583 on: August 19, 2019, 02:36:14 PM »

Thumbs up.

Welcome! Those of us who have been around since the beginning, continue to express shocked amazement that a bunch of dweebs are still - consciously - funding an on-going train wreck. The end is just around the corner  - and it's gonna be amazing.

Chapes

« Reply #584 on: August 20, 2019, 11:02:59 AM »
A cashier's check is causing quite a bit of chatter, as if it wasn't a given that Crytek would pay such a minor bond as a matter of course.  Still, it's fun watching the main sub reassure itself that Crytek has no case and that they must be doing this to keep up appearances.

Welcome! Those of us who have been around since the beginning, continue to express shocked amazement that a bunch of dweebs are still - consciously - funding an on-going train wreck. The end is just around the corner  - and it's gonna be amazing.

I'll get some popcorn ready!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk