Author Topic: Line Of Defense  (Read 5947 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Line Of Defense
« on: February 18, 2018, 01:45:20 PM »
I was about to run through Line Of Defense to make notes for some planetary scene asset updates. So I thought I would stream it. It will be live on Twitch @ 5PM ET today.

http://www.twitch.tv/thedereksmart

Because the scene assets have to be ported - and 100% of the assets and textures have to be re-done - I tend to run through the 13 scenes (4 space, 4 planet regions, 4 stations, 1 carrier) to see what parts need to be removed/replaced etc. Today, I am running through starbase Gulge; one of the 4 planetary scenes.

HEATWAVE

NIGHTBRIDGE

FROSTBITE

GULGE

UPDATE:

So the stream was supposed to be only 1hr and I was only going to run through Gulge. It ended up being 3.5hrs, and I ran through all 4 planetary bases. The video is being processed for uploading to YT. Will post the link when done.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 10:25:33 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

ShoHashi

Re: Line Of Defense
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2018, 02:18:56 PM »
I'll try like heck to be there! :)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Line Of Defense
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2018, 03:02:14 PM »
The Line Of Defense stream which I did on Sat, is now live on YT.

It comes out at a little under 3.5 hrs of pure fun.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk