Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1138542 times)

Greggy_D

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1140 on: June 27, 2018, 08:45:34 AM »
I reckon we'll see an S42 (episode one) release

No way.  Do you see ANY functional mechanics that work every single time 100%?  The entire SC/SQ42 platform is beyond broken.

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #1141 on: June 27, 2018, 03:52:24 PM »
 Since SC is the platform that get fools to spenmd thousands of dollars in it why would Robbers spend any recources on the Cheap, already paid for S42. If he managed to release a complete SC he could likely take all the engine, art and everything else and recycle it into S42 not the other way around.

In the end I doubt he will release anything remotely like what was promised for SC, iot might be some cobbled together shit show that he will cal module .1 then ask for more money for the rest, people will grow disgusted and the project will die.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 03:54:04 PM by Spunky Munkee »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1142 on: June 27, 2018, 04:37:18 PM »
OMG! If you want a REALLY good laugh, please read EVERY post in this thread. It's amazing. OSC is literally rubbing their noses in it, and most of them are so mad (Derek Smart Was Right), I can see the froth spewing from their keyboard. One guy even went as far as to accuse me of causing backers to give CIG money through spite pledging. Trust me, it's all kinds of hilarious.

Meanwhile, he totally thinks he's getting a $10K refund

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/8u4isw/ok_i_think_it_is_time_i_ask_for_a_refund/
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 05:09:15 PM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1143 on: June 27, 2018, 06:44:30 PM »
OMG! If you want a REALLY good laugh, please read EVERY post in this thread. It's amazing. OSC is literally rubbing their noses in it, and most of them are so mad (Derek Smart Was Right), I can see the froth spewing from their keyboard. One guy even went as far as to accuse me of causing backers to give CIG money through spite pledging. Trust me, it's all kinds of hilarious.

Meanwhile, he totally thinks he's getting a $10K refund

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/8u4isw/ok_i_think_it_is_time_i_ask_for_a_refund/

That you're also talking about "safe space" and "non combat" gameplay in a predominantly combat oriented game is really funny though. lol

I love PVE folks...they are often cowards and they remind me of a guy who was trying to bully me when I was in school.

When I stood up to him and he shit himself - he said "you can't hit me, I am wearing glasses"

So I punched him in the face and paid for his smashed glasses, after he grassed me up to a teacher...

The guy spends $7k then goes on the refund Reddit with his lame excuse about how he just wised up .. except he didn't..

« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:47:11 PM by StanTheMan »

Motto

« Reply #1144 on: June 28, 2018, 12:30:25 PM »
I'd really like to express my thoughts and comments on Reddit, but they have - totally wrongfully - banned me. So now I have to contacts the mods every 72 hours because moderator Imnotfixie keeps on pressing the mute button by mistake. I'm guessing it's located very close to the unban button.

However, his latest repsonse shows that he's still not getting it:

Hello,

This is our final message to you. Your ban has been fully reviewed and found to be valid and will be upheld. You are permanently banned. We ask that you cease sending messages of this nature to this modmail as your ban will not be lifted.

Do NOT send any further messages to our modmail of any kind.

Thank you,

Yeah, I'll stop sending messages. Right after the moment my ban is lifted. However, since I can only send one message per 72 hours, I could use some help. So, anybody out there willing to also send the mods a message that the ban for user mjotto should be lifted asap? Please do, and continue to do so until my ban is lifted. There is so much I have to tell everybody in that Reddit, but I just can't right now. It's so frustrating. I'm pretty sure that when you all chip in, we can get the urgency of me getting unbanned through to them.

N0mad

« Reply #1145 on: June 28, 2018, 12:48:06 PM »
Can't you just create mjotto_1 and carry on causing trouble making polite comments?

Motto

« Reply #1146 on: June 28, 2018, 12:59:51 PM »
No, that is against Reddit rules. There probably will come a time when I have to use another account to post that Derek was right, but that's just because I still think that it is my duty to do so. In the meantime, I can only encourage them to do the correct thing and unban me. I have not been trolling there but I have been giving clear advice. "Should I buy this game?" "No, because there is no game." That's not trolling, that is the truth. The moderators are just not getting that. If anything, I can be persistent. As they will learn over the course of x times of 72 hours  :laugh:
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 01:01:37 PM by Motto »

jwh1701

« Reply #1147 on: June 28, 2018, 01:55:48 PM »
No, that is against Reddit rules. There probably will come a time when I have to use another account to post that Derek was right, but that's just because I still think that it is my duty to do so. In the meantime, I can only encourage them to do the correct thing and unban me. I have not been trolling there but I have been giving clear advice. "Should I buy this game?" "No, because there is no game." That's not trolling, that is the truth. The moderators are just not getting that. If anything, I can be persistent. As they will learn over the course of x times of 72 hours  :laugh:

What did you post that actually got the ban? I could create a new one and send messages but wonder if they pay attention to creation date? Certainly could not use the current one.

Motto

« Reply #1148 on: June 28, 2018, 02:09:18 PM »
Just pointing out that there is no game, that you shouldn't spend money on a new rig, that Derek was right. Basically everything we know that is right but somehow doesn't land in that sub. But I won't give up. The Gospel of Him Who Shan't Be Named needs to be told.

jwh1701

« Reply #1149 on: June 28, 2018, 02:18:14 PM »
Just pointing out that there is no game, that you shouldn't spend money on a new rig, that Derek was right. Basically everything we know that is right but somehow doesn't land in that sub. But I won't give up. The Gospel of Him Who Shan't Be Named needs to be told.

That is crazy you got a ban for that, I have posted way worse even even getting pm from sc mods on posts on other reddits.

Motto

« Reply #1150 on: June 28, 2018, 02:26:35 PM »
Yes, they know they are defeated and that there is no way to avoid it. So, by banning me, they can pretend a little longer that there is nothing wrong with SC and that a malfunctioning turret really is a big deal. And shit like that.
Just don't expect me to stop asking because you don't like me asking. I have every right to post there that I'm right and they're wrong.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1151 on: June 28, 2018, 05:40:21 PM »
That is crazy you got a ban for that, I have posted way worse even even getting pm from sc mods on posts on other reddits.

OSC got banned for less

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Motto

« Reply #1152 on: June 29, 2018, 01:44:59 AM »
They can count on a reminder every 72 hours until they unban me  :cool:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1153 on: June 29, 2018, 04:41:16 AM »
*moved*

Chris roberts reminds me of another guy that i was burned by(sold my pledge at 55% loss), he was passionate but unable to run the project & deliver, he kept changing plans, etc. Typically when you get burned it was necuase you ignored red flags until it's too late.

It's sad that people continue to throw money at this p2w garbage.

Lir

« Reply #1154 on: June 29, 2018, 08:33:32 AM »
They can count on a reminder every 72 hours until they unban me  :cool:

Hello, 

But you're not banned on the r/sc_refunds I hope?

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk