Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1120136 times)

jwh1701

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1275 on: September 13, 2018, 07:40:05 AM »
The VPN built into Opera works anywhere and everywhere. As long as you have access to the Internet, it just works. Try it.

Thank you for the info, I will give that one a try. I have tried tor, hma, hideme and all brought my internet to speed to its knees. Before I bought the home I called charter and they were going to bring cable in, now 9 years later they refuse to run it. Offered to pay in full and even dig the trench and no luck, I'm only 310 feet from the road.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1276 on: September 13, 2018, 05:08:27 PM »
You should probably dig the hole yourself? :emot-lol:
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #1277 on: September 13, 2018, 05:55:15 PM »
Yet everybody pays a tax on their cell and cable bills so that cable companies will expand their coverage. I wonder where that money goes to???

Truthfully we dont know how far the node is from the end of his driveway.Sometimes I would QC cable companies laying cable networks in on government lands to prevent them from hitting utilities. They can only go so far without boosting signals, nodes. It's been at least 10 years gone by so the particulars get fuzzy.
I'm hooked up but at the end of the line with many thousands of additional homes recieving service that were not there before sucking up bandwith and I in turn get shitty service too. Cable techs tell me flat out what is wrong but the cable company denies these facts.

jwh1701

« Reply #1278 on: September 14, 2018, 09:20:29 AM »
You should probably dig the hole yourself? :emot-lol:

Since publishing videos concerning research I have been doing for the last 20 years its like I been put on the list. Since publishing in less than 6 years I'm on my 23rd audit. Every so often the official government transcripts suddenly change and do not even match my w2's, I point this out and they still proceed with the audit even ignoring the original government supplied correct ones. I started looking for a vpn on top of using that to hide my tor activity from my isp. I have a kioti nx6010 I told them I would dig the trench and even pay for it and still no. But my neighbor who is 575 feet away gets it run for free.

jwh1701

« Reply #1279 on: September 14, 2018, 09:21:51 AM »
Yet everybody pays a tax on their cell and cable bills so that cable companies will expand their coverage. I wonder where that money goes to???

Truthfully we dont know how far the node is from the end of his driveway.Sometimes I would QC cable companies laying cable networks in on government lands to prevent them from hitting utilities. They can only go so far without boosting signals, nodes. It's been at least 10 years gone by so the particulars get fuzzy.
I'm hooked up but at the end of the line with many thousands of additional homes recieving service that were not there before sucking up bandwith and I in turn get shitty service too. Cable techs tell me flat out what is wrong but the cable company denies these facts.

It's frustrating to see all these companies take gov money for expansion that never seems to happen.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1280 on: September 17, 2018, 06:02:27 PM »
Someone is thinking too hard...

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9gmfa5/a_bit_of_a_quandary_player_progression_balance_vs/

He smells a rat vis a vis the games economy...

But not to worry,  by the end of discussions heads are firmy back in the sand and the smell of rat is all but gone.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 06:26:09 PM by StanTheMan »

jwh1701

« Reply #1281 on: September 17, 2018, 07:23:08 PM »
Someone is thinking too hard...

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9gmfa5/a_bit_of_a_quandary_player_progression_balance_vs/

He smells a rat vis a vis the games economy...

But not to worry,  by the end of discussions heads are firmy back in the sand and the smell of rat is all but gone.

He really is, I posted  to help him out.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1282 on: September 20, 2018, 08:13:12 AM »
It's amazing what pops up on GoogleAlerts

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/3d7po1/goodbye_derek_smart_how_cig_pulled_the_rug_out/

It's hilarious how 3.5 years later, they still don't have a "game" - of any kind. :emot-lol:
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1283 on: September 20, 2018, 06:00:02 PM »
After today's AtV, I think the natives are going to be drinking a bit extra tonight

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9hi6j1/ocshurston_etc_delayed_to_335_patch/e6cg15v/

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1285 on: September 22, 2018, 05:12:33 AM »
MOVED

FTR is back with his take on the delays:

He says that he's in danger of breaking down into hysterical laughter but he sounds so salty I think he's just as likely to have a nervous breakdown.

Still, he makes some good points and he's quite entertaining.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

krylite

« Reply #1287 on: September 23, 2018, 03:16:16 PM »

He says that he's in danger of breaking down into hysterical laughter but he sounds so salty I think he's just as likely to have a nervous breakdown.

Still, he makes some good points and he's quite entertaining.

Yeah, maybe good for some LoLs at his saltyrage and flippy bs. And I'm glad he's seemingly run out of bashing-ED gas.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 03:43:41 PM by krylite »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1288 on: September 23, 2018, 03:46:34 PM »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1289 on: September 24, 2018, 04:35:45 AM »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk