Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1122163 times)

jwh1701

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1590 on: December 10, 2018, 06:16:55 PM »
He has me on mod queue :emot-lol:

He's a liar, not just a bad attorney. He's playing to the whacky install base for Patreon money. I mean he even created a thread in the Delusion Den

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a4z29l/crytek_loses_star_citizen_wins/

Great news if we all pitch in a little for only $250 an hour we can all get the inside scoop on the Crytek lawsuit.

https://web20lawyer.as.me/Advice
« Last Edit: December 10, 2018, 06:20:00 PM by jwh1701 »

jwh1701

« Reply #1591 on: December 11, 2018, 07:54:32 AM »
He has me on mod queue :emot-lol:

He's a liar, not just a bad attorney. He's playing to the whacky install base for Patreon money. I mean he even created a thread in the Delusion Den

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a4z29l/crytek_loses_star_citizen_wins/

Checked this morning and did not see your post, but boy are there a ton on angry vile people posting.
Woke up to this:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1592 on: December 11, 2018, 07:58:34 AM »
:emot-lol: Leonard French did the same click-bait video

He got called out in the comments and he has been doing damage control by deleting entire comment threads.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1593 on: December 11, 2018, 08:24:33 AM »

He got called out in the comments and he has been doing damage control by deleting entire comment threads.

That gave me a great laugh, fud buddy  :perfect:

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 08:55:12 AM by jwh1701 »

Backer42

• Refundian

N0mad

« Reply #1595 on: December 11, 2018, 08:48:04 AM »

LOL. I like the way that both YouTube "lawyers" have found ways to milk the SC Whales for cash by telling them what they want to hear.

jwh1701

« Reply #1596 on: December 11, 2018, 08:58:17 AM »
LOL. I like the way that both YouTube "lawyers" have found ways to milk the SC Whales for cash by telling them what they want to hear.

It's crazy to see as both these guys should know better, I have never met a starving lawyer in my years. This is why I have trouble understanding the need to be so biased.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1597 on: December 11, 2018, 09:51:44 AM »
It's crazy to see as both these guys should know better, I have never met a starving lawyer in my years. This is why I have trouble understanding the need to be so biased.

They are shit at their "job", unless their job is to simply make a few quid on YouTube and screw their professional reputation.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1598 on: December 11, 2018, 10:25:45 AM »

That's precisely what I just mentioned in the video I just made about this.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1599 on: December 11, 2018, 11:50:41 AM »
They are shit at their "job", unless their job is to simply make a few quid on YouTube and screw their professional reputation.

screw their professional reputation - This is why I do not get.

From youtube to Lior's site you can get linked to his $250 an hour for his service, if he states the case is dismissed I would
hope no one would give him money. This is why the little money he gets from SC could not be worth $250 an hour, so why be so biased that could hurt your reputation. 
« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 12:38:03 PM by jwh1701 »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1600 on: December 11, 2018, 11:57:07 AM »
It's all about money. Heck citizens gave French money to fix his car. So yeah.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1601 on: December 11, 2018, 01:42:30 PM »
Meanwhile, moments ago in my Discord channel.

Yup, some of these guys are whack.

jwh1701

« Reply #1602 on: December 11, 2018, 05:04:10 PM »
Rage Quits, and fellow backers as usual cannot take any form of criticism and eat
their own.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a58tij/when_the_persistent_universe_becomes_an_not_fun/

jwh1701

« Reply #1603 on: December 11, 2018, 05:07:55 PM »
Meanwhile, moments ago in my Discord channel.

Yup, some of these guys are whack.

Most definitely, Chris should put you on the payroll for all the extra spite pledge income.

David-2

« Reply #1604 on: December 11, 2018, 08:58:27 PM »
Rage Quits, and fellow backers as usual cannot take any form of criticism and eat
their own.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/a58tij/when_the_persistent_universe_becomes_an_not_fun/

Reading that thread I realize: this game sounds like so much fun right now!

And BTW, the thread sets me straight on one important issue: No matter what video captures you've seen on line, griefers positively cannot glitch into your ship and kill you and take your ship!  That doesn't happen: one of the citizens assures me its my fault if it happens because I didn't look around carefully before exiting my ship.

Remember: when someone kills you it is your fault because you weren't playing in a group.  When you're getting 12FPS in the new "industrial city" because 2 dozen out-of-sight NPCs are stuck in the subway tracks milling about aimlessly that's your fault because you're still running that crap top-of-the-line GPU you bought last month (it's no longer the top-of-the-line GPU because a new one just came out).  When your client crashes and dies 40 minutes into a "mission" so you lose all you've "accomplished" that's your fault too because you didn't "delete your user folder".

And in each and every case it is also your fault because you're too f**king stupid to understand it's an alpha game and your expectations are unreasonable and it's a privilege to be part of open development you should be counting your blessings, newbie whiner!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk