Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1138559 times)

Judge_dolly_OG

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1605 on: December 12, 2018, 12:13:39 AM »
Reading that thread I realize: this game sounds like so much fun right now!

And BTW, the thread sets me straight on one important issue: No matter what video captures you've seen on line, griefers positively cannot glitch into your ship and kill you and take your ship!  That doesn't happen: one of the citizens assures me its my fault if it happens because I didn't look around carefully before exiting my ship.

Remember: when someone kills you it is your fault because you weren't playing in a group.  When you're getting 12FPS in the new "industrial city" because 2 dozen out-of-sight NPCs are stuck in the subway tracks milling about aimlessly that's your fault because you're still running that crap top-of-the-line GPU you bought last month (it's no longer the top-of-the-line GPU because a new one just came out).  When your client crashes and dies 40 minutes into a "mission" so you lose all you've "accomplished" that's your fault too because you didn't "delete your user folder".

And in each and every case it is also your fault because you're too f**king stupid to understand it's an alpha game and your expectations are unreasonable and it's a privilege to be part of open development you should be counting your blessings, newbie whiner!

You sound a bit salty, maybe you ships take a break for a while.

Motto

« Reply #1606 on: December 12, 2018, 12:45:00 AM »
Clearly he doesn't understand game development.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1607 on: December 13, 2018, 04:23:10 PM »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1608 on: December 14, 2018, 04:12:25 AM »
OMG!! I put my latest video comments on moderate because I knew those assholes were going to wait for me to go to bed so they can carpet bomb me.

And they didn't disappoint. 105 NEW comments!! So far, over 50% of them are in the vein of you suck, where is LoD?, your mom stinks, and at least one death threat (added to the one from yesterday which I left up). Not a single one of those is about the video or the train wreck.

It's amazing. Still going through them. I just delete + block.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #1609 on: December 14, 2018, 04:46:54 AM »
OMG!! I put my latest video comments on moderate because I knew those assholes were going to wait for me to go to bed so they can carpet bomb me.

And they didn't disappoint. 105 NEW comments!! So far, over 50% of them are in the vein of you suck, where is LoD?, your mom stinks, and at least one death threat (added to the one from yesterday which I left up). Not a single one of those is about the video or the train wreck.

It's amazing. Still going through them. I just delete + block.

The cultists are out in force now, not seen anything about the new ownership on the SC subreddit yet? Might have to post something and see if it gets deleted.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1610 on: December 14, 2018, 05:16:54 AM »
They are in full denial mode. I have deleted so many posts on that video. Here are some choice ones

OMG, This again...………………...who even cares, your like a broken record repeating the same old BS, over and over again. Derek, why the hell do you care so much about this project, especially when your own projects have failed so badly, why not just visit some hypnotist and ask him to remove any memory of Chris Roberts and Star Citizen. Then start to live a meaningful and productive life again, for God sake do yourself a favour and finish your own pile of crap.?

Look... bolshevik Smart just showed his true face.

It's been one hilarious morning. If it wasn't for the fact that I have a rule about comments in my channel, I would leave most of them up. But doing so would just encourage those assclowns to keep doing it.

jwh1701

« Reply #1611 on: December 14, 2018, 02:03:33 PM »
I was going to send $250 for more lawsuit news but he saved me some money.

Why I Said Crytek Lost the Lawsuit?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1612 on: December 14, 2018, 02:03:54 PM »
LOL!! Leo is on a Mea Culpa :emot-lol:

FUCKING HELL!! HE WALKED IT ALL BACK! DEREK SMART WAS RIGHT (AGAIN)

Dec 10

Dec 14

« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 06:38:49 AM by dsmart »

jwh1701

« Reply #1613 on: December 14, 2018, 02:06:15 PM »
LOL!! Leo is on a Mea Culpa :emot-lol:

Just finished listening, so crazy, but I have decided to backup his and french's stuff.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1614 on: December 14, 2018, 02:36:10 PM »
Just finished listening, so crazy, but I have decided to backup his and french's stuff.

It's amazing isn't it? What he is stating now, isn't even remotely related to what he stated a few days ago in the previous video.

Motto

« Reply #1615 on: December 14, 2018, 04:35:08 PM »
So, he got his repaired car back?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1616 on: December 14, 2018, 04:38:32 PM »
So, he got his repaired car back?

You're thinking of French. And no, I have no idea.

Motto

« Reply #1617 on: December 14, 2018, 04:42:28 PM »
Oh yes, that was French. But both "lawyers" now have walked back their statements and are trying to save face by saying that the major grounds for Crytek claims are basically already dismissed. Way to go, guys. Idiots.

Let me help. Next time, just argue that since there is no SQ42 game, there is no breach of contract. Morons.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2018, 04:45:18 PM by Motto »

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #1618 on: December 14, 2018, 07:51:17 PM »
They must be into CIG for a lot of money. Losers.

Resin

« Reply #1619 on: December 15, 2018, 01:33:45 AM »

:D :D

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk