Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1138824 times)

DemonInvestor

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1680 on: January 01, 2019, 04:13:10 AM »
More FUD!!
[...]

Hmm... the longer it gets from its initial kickstarting, the more diffuse it becomes on what they actually pitched and showed when pitching the game. See i wouldn't have known that they shoed quite early some controllable state of program, and thought it was just videos of trailers/models. Then he's seemingly missing that their first pitch wasn't for multiplayer but WingCommander X...
Really reminds me on swathes of people in the Starbound forums always thinking people bought Starbound through Steam, even though they first sold it through HumbleBundle - which meant completly different ToS would/should have applied for those.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1681 on: January 01, 2019, 09:40:13 PM »
F*%ing AWESOME

Happy New Year Everybody !

Happy New Gear - Has CRoberts already spent his new Investors Cash ?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1682 on: January 02, 2019, 02:23:13 PM »
These entitled shits are so funny

Choices sections:

@3:57 // Pissed about CIG's greed
@5:48 // Regrets buying the Idris-P
@6:48 // General meltdown

Scroll down to see this comment by Bill Byrant:

"Gamer Max, Have you lost your mind as you know I am one of your newest high end patreon sponsor's. Where do you think people like me come from to help people like you. I have many others that also help out. Now to the point... I am a "Legatus" to the amount of $37,024.00 to Star Citizen, you sir just called me and all the other major backers "STUPID". Not smart. my support will, I think be better placed elsewhere."
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1683 on: January 02, 2019, 02:48:09 PM »
Happy New Gear - Has CRoberts already spent his new Investors Cash ?

LOL I really like that pic.

jwh1701

« Reply #1684 on: January 02, 2019, 02:49:06 PM »
These entitled shits are so funny

LOL that was great, the comments are going to give me much enjoyment responding to them.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1685 on: January 02, 2019, 03:04:21 PM »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1686 on: January 02, 2019, 05:47:55 PM »
I happened to see this thread and thought what I great idea.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ab7rh6/star_citizen_watches_update/

I will be making custom watch faces for anyone with a garmin, using my 5x as the prototype.
All faces start at $1400 with an eta around 2030 after I start up studios around the would mostly capri/maui.
After I get more completed I will post on reddit and watch the money roll in.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 06:17:10 PM by jwh1701 »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

jwh1701

« Reply #1688 on: January 03, 2019, 04:55:24 PM »
:emot-lol: Holy Lee Crap! dat burn

I see the same post over and over on reddit and wonder how they go to that level of self delusion. How can skeptics of a project that is no where near the basic ks goals cause a company to fail. It's like he believes that he's one of the chosen fighting a war where skeptics are actually directly harming the company and employees. Chris only wanted 65m for the extended and he's way over so the skeptics certainly have not hurt that aspect. I would not deny anyone having fun with a demo but that does not mean a victory where +200m disappeared and no game to speak of. I remember people talking about having fun they had with flaming bag of excrement at peoples doorsteps and that is how I feel about the current release of SC.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1689 on: January 06, 2019, 01:59:12 PM »

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #1690 on: January 07, 2019, 12:43:20 AM »
:emot-lol:

That guy is incredibly boring. Good luck with your new professional channel mate.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1691 on: January 07, 2019, 05:48:21 AM »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1692 on: January 08, 2019, 06:05:44 PM »
This is hilarious on so many levels, I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. He has the personality of a toilet plunger.

They have petition to go with it. They can't even get the dates right. Guys, Oct 2012 to Oct 2018, is SIX years.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 06:16:19 PM by dsmart »

Scruffpuff

« Reply #1693 on: January 08, 2019, 06:09:09 PM »
This is hilarious on so many levels, I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. He has the personality of a toilet plunger.

He's starting to look outright haggard.  I think the reality of his situation is descending on him.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1694 on: January 08, 2019, 06:24:43 PM »
Ah yeah, a blast from the past when I was asking for Chris to resign from the project. These ass-clowns were the same ones attacking me over it

https://www.pcinvasion.com/derek-smart-will-put-up-1m-star-citizen/

https://massivelyop.com/2015/07/17/derek-smart-has-fresh-demands-for-star-citizen-threatens-to-take-drama-to-the-new-york-times/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk