Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1076727 times)

krylite

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1695 on: January 09, 2019, 08:22:21 AM »
This is hilarious on so many levels, I wasn't sure if he was serious or not. He has the personality of a toilet plunger.

I had a really good laugh of the month with this. Kind of reminds me of a weird grade school substitute teacher newly transferred from an employment/state social center. ( Which helps because I can't really stand more than a minute of FTR's wishy washy desperately views begging gibberish anymore. )

I'm also of the thought it's far too late when something like this should have been done years ago as mentioned. Like the SunkCostGalaxy videos guy ,I think it's better and fairer to let it burn and collapse infamously exposed, and be a sober public lesson and wake up call with appropriate indictments, penalties and legal clawbacks. CIG and CR have too far been corrupted and despicably hypocritical and injurious counter to their original claim of sound independent publishing and financing for a superior quality space game goal.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 08:35:07 AM by krylite »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1697 on: January 11, 2019, 08:53:13 PM »
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 08:55:06 PM by jwh1701 »

jwh1701

N0mad

« Reply #1699 on: January 12, 2019, 04:36:45 AM »
Sq42 Roadmap

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/af403h/squadron_42_roadmap_update_20190111/

LOL: so they haven't even started work on the Q1 list of tasks.

It would seem that Chris is still concentrating on the PU instead of SQ42. I'm expecting most of the tasks to be kicked firmly down the road when it gets to March.

jwh1701

« Reply #1700 on: January 12, 2019, 08:38:50 AM »
LOL: so they haven't even started work on the Q1 list of tasks.

It would seem that Chris is still concentrating on the PU instead of SQ42. I'm expecting most of the tasks to be kicked firmly down the road when it gets to March.

I keep thinking they will switch to nothing but sq42 dev, I remember someone stating based on the tax breaks int he UK they had to deliver a game in two years? I'm not sure if this is correct but it would put some pressure on them to get something out.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1701 on: January 12, 2019, 07:46:46 PM »
I keep thinking they will switch to nothing but sq42 dev, I remember someone stating based on the tax breaks int he UK they had to deliver a game in two years? I'm not sure if this is correct but it would put some pressure on them to get something out.

On UK Tax Credits... I am sure there will be some way round this...it strikes me as the sort of rule that can be bent !   CIG employs game developers and they are developing a game - that's going to be more important at the end of the day too.   

jwh1701

« Reply #1702 on: January 12, 2019, 08:42:04 PM »

On UK Tax Credits... I am sure there will be some way round this...it strikes me as the sort of rule that can be bent !   CIG employs game developers and they are developing a game - that's going to be more important at the end of the day too.

:( I was hoping that rule might have provided some gov intervention or new data on the beta site since they are so far out on sq42.

krylite

« Reply #1703 on: January 13, 2019, 10:49:41 AM »
Sq42 Roadmap

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/af403h/squadron_42_roadmap_update_20190111/

Wow, what a farce. They might as well turn back time to 2012 with showing off bits of those early mo-cap sessions. Hilarious to see the chapter "phases": "green 1" for phase done, then grey/orange "1..5" still needed for 'whitebox/greybox/production/polish" whatever garble, lol. So many "new" or "improved" versions of "flight model" & this and that in the other timelined segments incomplete (or probably not started since 2012). It's truly sad they still expect any spacegamer segment to fall for this outside of their core deluded whaling base . Maybe it's mostly a con job to keep their new clueless investor placated while giving CR and crew more time to shore up their ill-gotten enrichments before the shtf. Even the spite backing impetus must be drained by now.

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:03:01 AM by krylite »

jwh1701

« Reply #1704 on: January 13, 2019, 09:02:04 PM »
What the heck. 7 server changes, 17 mission failures due to crashes and bugs, 2 ship deaths, plus more. All in 4 hours of TRYING to play. Ive played heavily for a good bit now but tonight has been HORRIBLE. Dear CIG wtf? I know its alpha but damn. Oh, but i got 15 minutes of decent gaming in...

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/afgy5w/what_the_heck_7_server_changes_17_mission/

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1705 on: January 14, 2019, 05:18:56 PM »
Wow, what a farce. They might as well turn back time to 2012 with showing off bits of those early mo-cap sessions. Hilarious to see the chapter "phases": "green 1" for phase done, then grey/orange "1..5" still needed for 'whitebox/greybox/production/polish" whatever garble, lol. So many "new" or "improved" versions of "flight model" & this and that in the other timelined segments incomplete (or probably not started since 2012). It's truly sad they still expect any spacegamer segment to fall for this outside of their core deluded whaling base . Maybe it's mostly a con job to keep their new clueless investor placated while giving CR and crew more time to shore up their ill-gotten enrichments before the shtf. Even the spite backing impetus must be drained by now.

It's all lies. And they will catch up to him sooner or later. Just like the 2012 lies have now caught up to him.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1706 on: January 14, 2019, 07:30:15 PM »
What the heck. 7 server changes, 17 mission failures due to crashes and bugs, 2 ship deaths, plus more. All in 4 hours of TRYING to play. Ive played heavily for a good bit now but tonight has been HORRIBLE. Dear CIG wtf? I know its alpha but damn. Oh, but i got 15 minutes of decent gaming in...

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/afgy5w/what_the_heck_7_server_changes_17_mission/

"Alphas are meant for testing not enjoying gameplay.

That is why cig has locked everything that allows people to "test" more stuff behind a insane grind or paywall and is continuously making it harder to test things"

jwh1701

« Reply #1707 on: January 15, 2019, 12:57:59 PM »
It amazes me constantly with over 200mill flushed away and the are ladders still broken and they up-vote and have a good laugh.
Maybe Derek can shed some light on why ladders with fidelity something never done before are so hard to get right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ag1pqe/the_thing_im_afraid_of_the_most/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2019, 01:05:18 PM by jwh1701 »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1708 on: January 15, 2019, 02:09:56 PM »
It amazes me constantly with over 200mill flushed away and the are ladders still broken and they up-vote and have a good laugh.
Maybe Derek can shed some light on why ladders with fidelity something never done before are so hard to get right?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/ag1pqe/the_thing_im_afraid_of_the_most/

The problem isn't with the ladders or the elevators, since those are just canned animations which are triggered based on interaction points. The problem is with the server not in sync with the client. And that's because of the shitty networking.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1709 on: January 15, 2019, 02:45:34 PM »
The comments. Oh gawd, the comments. Do stay for the comments :emot-lol:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk