Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1074619 times)

jwh1701

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1830 on: March 08, 2019, 07:37:59 PM »
Multicrew is still a broken mess. Disconeections, players being in the wrong chair, the role panel glitching so players can't choose to be in the fighter or gunner etc. Ax combat zones also have a bug where only scouts appear instead of both scouts and interceptors. Oh and god awful green graphic glitch. It's an epileptic's worst nightmare.
And of course the dreaded rubber banding issue. Try shooting with your railguns when your target teleports suddenly.

These issues are just a few I encounter.

I have never attempted multi-crew but I've been solo since the ks, never seen the green glitch, or rubber banding but this may all be due to solo. The disconnects are also very few and nothing like any other online game I have played. My only issue with the game since ED is that EH ramped up the interdiction's beyond extreme.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1831 on: March 09, 2019, 05:38:46 AM »
Comes clean on faked demos that cost backers money but did not move the game towards completion.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/50259/thread/lier-3

I am shocked to learn that the worm was fake  :vince:
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1832 on: March 11, 2019, 02:05:39 PM »

LOL, this backer is doubling down on dune.

Meowz

« Reply #1833 on: March 12, 2019, 09:43:19 AM »
The death of SC has gotten old and stale for me now sadly, it just isn't entertaining anymore. My wife watches the Bachelor, I used to watch "the Star Citizen", but looks like ill need a new source of comedy drama.... :'(

jwh1701

« Reply #1834 on: March 12, 2019, 01:38:21 PM »
The death of SC has gotten old and stale for me now sadly, it just isn't entertaining anymore. My wife watches the Bachelor, I used to watch "the Star Citizen", but looks like ill need a new source of comedy drama.... :'(

Were just in a glut right now and I believe it will pick up with the lawsuit and soon approaching release. If you just take the don't care approach the forums are very entertaining, we should have a competition who can get the most down votes. If you get banned you automatically win a hull-c with lti.

http://postimg.cc/R30r1Lwk

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1835 on: March 12, 2019, 06:34:24 PM »

same here
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #1836 on: March 13, 2019, 02:22:55 AM »
same here

Until the next UK filings in the autumn, then a load more stuff will come out :)

Greggy_D

« Reply #1837 on: March 13, 2019, 01:50:29 PM »
Last year at this time, I thought CIG was going to be done in July, 2018.  I can't believe they have more lives than Morris the Cat.

krylite

« Reply #1838 on: March 13, 2019, 04:32:12 PM »
Multicrew is still a broken mess. Disconeections, players being in the wrong chair, the role panel glitching so players can't choose to be in the fighter or gunner etc. Ax combat zones also have a bug where only scouts appear instead of both scouts and interceptors. Oh and god awful green graphic glitch. It's an epileptic's worst nightmare.
And of course the dreaded rubber banding issue. Try shooting with your railguns when your target teleports suddenly.

These issues are just a few I encounter.

I've seen the issue of disconnects and a little rubberbanding, but it's so rare in my experience, that I've enjoyed multicrew sessions for the most part and have done probably at least a hundreds hours or more in it. So many things that work right and are stable in the game (and all working at such an unprecedented complex and massive scale of scope) far outweighs the minor complaints. (and is a joke if ED's bug problems are tried to be compared to SC)

Lol, that citizencon video where CR said it was in-game and nothing scripted. And that stupid cheering/("laughing", CR said) when it panned over the guy shouting at snowy mountaintop earlier. The main things that pop into memory of that fake worm at the end presentation (now proven a trailer vid lie! They're calling it "Lier 3" instead of Leir 3 now , lol. ).

LOL, this backer is doubling down on dune.

Nice attractive narration at first , then the rest of the Lynch movie often becomes a tripped torture gore or grossout fest, and most of the women characters are depicted as snarling bald monsters or wierding box fremen with the gadgets in their nose; even the little girl is freaky  :shocked: . I hope Villenueve's Dune becomes the definitive version similar to how Jackson's LOTR did.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 05:13:14 PM by krylite »

jwh1701

« Reply #1839 on: March 14, 2019, 01:08:44 PM »
I enjoyed 2049 and I'm hoping the remake of Dune is really good.

I find what he says here interesting, may not really amount to much.

jwh1701

« Reply #1840 on: March 14, 2019, 04:42:30 PM »
Special Green vehicles coming so act now, get logged in with you cc number ready.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1841 on: March 16, 2019, 05:15:41 AM »
Last year at this time, I thought CIG was going to be done in July, 2018.  I can't believe they have more lives than Morris the Cat.

It's simple. As long as they have dweebs still giving them money, they can continue to limp along. I have been saying this for years.

Even so, as we saw from their Dec 2018 financial brochure, they were still operating in the Red this whole time. So if they hadn't pulled every lie and trick in the book since 2016 (barely months after I started raging in July 2015), it would have all been over by now. And even that wasn't enough. Hence the May 2018 $46M bailout money.

The E.L.E came, and was happening this whole time - and we finally saw the conclusive effects in Dec 2018 when they released those financials. Now we wait to see if they even make it to the release of SQ42 in middle of 2020. It's a long time; but we've been here before.

Slapmeandcallmegurl

« Reply #1842 on: March 16, 2019, 06:13:19 AM »
It's simple. As long as they have dweebs still giving them money, they can continue to limp along. I have been saying this for years.

Even so, as we saw from their Dec 2018 financial brochure, they were still operating in the Red this whole time. So if they hadn't pulled every lie and trick in the book since 2016 (barely months after I started raging in July 2015), it would have all been over by now. And even that wasn't enough. Hence the May 2018 $46M bailout money.

The E.L.E came, and was happening this whole time - and we finally saw the conclusive effects in Dec 2018 when they released those financials. Now we wait to see if they even make it to the release of SQ42 in middle of 2020. It's a long time; but we've been here before.

You made up the fictional ELE as FUD. It's not happened. It's not happening. What 'event' has caused this still operating company to become extinct? There isn't one. Grips should be gotten.

They haven't been operating in the red 'this whole time' at all. The last two years of those financials were in the red, the previous 4 or 5 were significantly in the black.

Does ELE stand for Excrement Level Elevates? That's what it appears like with you banging this battered, worn and frankly, utterly pathetic looking, drum.

Motto

« Reply #1843 on: March 16, 2019, 06:15:36 AM »
Don't feed the troll.

Greggy_D

« Reply #1844 on: March 16, 2019, 07:35:11 AM »
+1

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk