Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1077045 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Star Citizen Citizenship
« Reply #2280 on: June 01, 2020, 02:59:27 PM »
Words fail me. Please, just read this. Then you will have a glimpse into the mindset of some of these backers.

Yes - it’s a cult. We know this already.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/learn-to-give-constructive-criticism-crybaby-commu
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #2281 on: June 01, 2020, 03:03:01 PM »
Words fail me. Please, just read this. Then you will have a glimpse into the mindset of some of these backers.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/learn-to-give-constructive-criticism-crybaby-commu

Love this bit:
CIG does not prioritize money over quality. Chris is not only interested in money

Hahahahahahahhahahaha...hhahahahahahhahahaha
Hahahahahahahahaha

N0mad

« Reply #2282 on: June 01, 2020, 03:16:27 PM »

That's hilarious, and it doesn't seem to have gone down well with the rest of the community. I love it when they turn on each other.

jwh1701

« Reply #2283 on: June 01, 2020, 05:22:29 PM »

The OP really should just start a church not to mention its crazy to see many supporting the lunacy.

DemonInvestor

« Reply #2284 on: June 02, 2020, 12:18:58 AM »

Well let's be honest, you'll find that kind of mindset now for every game with a few fans.
The utter inability to accept that others have a different kind of experience and want to give feedback on a product they bought is really something that some people simply hate. At the same time some people feel entitled to repeat by starting thread over thread. The last is especially not helped by people not spending a minute with searches for already existing topics and (volunteering) moderators often not doing a good job.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2285 on: June 02, 2020, 12:33:02 PM »
That's hilarious, and it doesn't seem to have gone down well with the rest of the community. I love it when they turn on each other.

Yes indeed. When they eat each other, it's amazing to watch :)
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

jwh1701

« Reply #2287 on: June 14, 2020, 01:25:25 PM »
lmao

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/roadmap-roundup-june-12th-2020

Wow really surprised by the amount of negatives, they really need to dig deep for some eye candy and new techno jargon to turn it around.

jwh1701

« Reply #2288 on: June 16, 2020, 09:59:23 AM »
Posted in reddit:

42k Backer interview, of course delusional backers are using the alt Derek response to avoid actually coming back with sound facts.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2289 on: June 16, 2020, 02:59:23 PM »
This tool took $42K+ of his personal injury money - and gave it to Chris Roberts. That's all that needs to be said about this.

wiser3754

« Reply #2290 on: June 16, 2020, 04:32:17 PM »
This tool took $42K+ of his personal injury money - and gave it to Chris Roberts. That's all that needs to be said about this.

42K? HA! That's peanuts compared to what Kieth and Clive Calder have spent investing in this boondoggle. 63.5 million anyone?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2291 on: June 17, 2020, 10:47:43 AM »
Yes, but they got equity. This tool got JPEGs.

jwh1701

« Reply #2292 on: June 17, 2020, 12:47:53 PM »

What is interesting is after all the years of absolute failures these guys are still mad at you and not Chris.
It's truly amazing that people willing refuse to think critically, also just posted today in reddit refunds.

If they stopped and fixed just the bugs and added nothing else they would have a decent game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/haram8/idk_if_this_is_an_unpopular_opinion_but_if_they/

wiser3754

« Reply #2293 on: June 17, 2020, 04:31:25 PM »

In regards to equity and partial ownership of CIG, are the Calders entitled to percentage of revenue raised by CIG? I doubt CIG are paying dividends.

krylite

« Reply #2294 on: June 17, 2020, 09:41:06 PM »
What is interesting is after all the years of absolute failures these guys are still mad at you and not Chris.
It's truly amazing that people willing refuse to think critically, also just posted today in reddit refunds.

I see that also in the yt comments. Maybe a combo of shilling and angry/scared sunk cost whaling shitizens. It was dead earlier in the year like everyone had seemingly "forgotten" that something called SC was still around, but with the ED:Odyssey and now SW:Squadrons trailers, (and the upsurge in highest peak steam activity numbers since ED's launch with currently thousands of fleet carriers and systems full of them parked) they are coming out and attacking ED, the trailer, recent positive videos about ED, as well as Bootcha's videos. I saw one shitizen call bootcha a liar, that he was never a big backer and instead some shill of Derek's to make the "sunk cost galaxy" videos. How ridiculous. I think Derek met bootcha for the first time in a voice stream video a couple of years back I recall hearing, and bootcha had already made several of his videos already. So that sinks that sillyzen's pathetic made up throwback bs already. And then he gibbers on (in bad wording and spelling, maybe purposefully trolling) how he likes real space in games, but has no mention of ED because folks like him are too dense to even appreciate the real space scale of ED and the astro theory effort put in it and the fact it's the only game that's in it's galactic scaled model in the backdrop not some wallpaper. In summary, the shitizens vocal on yt are probably scared, as ED:Odyssey and other games' progress has evidenced in recent comparison, how much of a mess the sunk cost hole of SC really is, and their identity in trying to thwart off the truth is getting shattered. So they continue to attack other games and those helping to call out the ponzi , but not their pied piper CRobbers, because they're stuck in too deep mentally or financially already.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2020, 10:21:23 PM by krylite »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk