Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1074750 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #795 on: February 22, 2018, 07:47:57 AM »
And he doesn't have the brains to ignore it....

What would be the sense in that? Remember, these guys are a few raisins short of a fruitcake. It's even more hilarious that this was a week ago. But no, he had to start it up again. So now he has my full and undivided attention. These morons forget that Goons are EVERYWHERE. So there is literally NOTHING that they can do to hide abhorrent activities.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #796 on: February 22, 2018, 08:49:00 AM »
What would be the sense in that? Remember, these guys are a few raisins short of a fruitcake. It's even more hilarious that this was a week ago. But no, he had to start it up again. So now he has my full and undivided attention. These morons forget that Goons are EVERYWHERE. So there is literally NOTHING that they can do to hide abhorrent activities.

Lot to read through not quite sure at times what they are talking about. My take on the evidence presented is they are one big interconnected hive protecting CR and dedicated removing any dissented even if its true and founded?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #797 on: February 22, 2018, 09:22:18 AM »
Lot to read through not quite sure at times what they are talking about. My take on the evidence presented is they are one big interconnected hive protecting CR and dedicated removing any dissented even if its true and founded?

Yes. But worse; they apparently have access to backer RL info. I also just updated my post with more info. Scroll to the bottom.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Flashwit

« Reply #798 on: February 22, 2018, 09:36:16 AM »
This is a lot of theorycrafting nonsense to put into organizations for a game that doesn't even exist. What would one even discuss within an organization at this point? There's nothing to actually do.

I am of course liable for all of this since I'm also a member of Test Squadron. Montoya is my god.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #799 on: February 22, 2018, 09:41:01 AM »
I think she's still having withdrawal symptoms. FF to @ 03:50

I have mixed feelings about @StarCitizenAA , one of the most devoted Star Citizen streamers since the beginning. Always polite, respectful, never toxic. From time to time, I watch her videos & wonder how CIG could drop the ball so badly.

She also used to be the ONLY streamer who had access to top tier execs like Sandi Gardiner, as well as Ben Lesnick (single-handedly responsible for the community toxicity).

Then CIG sidelined Ben into the back lot under the guise that CIG execs would no longer appear on streams.

Suddenly, her stream lost ALL of its exclusive and pertinent content, thus relegating her to the ranks of those chuckleheads (who have also seemingly bailed) like Redacted, WTFOsaurus, BoredGamer etc. Leaving morons like Montoya who does more harm than good, to carry the torch.

Star Citizen is dead.

The community knows it.

Gamers with more than two brain cells know it.

The streamers know it.

EVERYONE working on it at studios around the world, know it. But hey, they still make payroll. So.

Twitch and YT engagement are lower than any cat video.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 11:23:27 AM by dsmart »

Motto

« Reply #800 on: February 22, 2018, 01:25:08 PM »
The moment CIG crashes and she realises that she has wasted over 5 years on this "game" will be excruciating.

jwh1701

« Reply #801 on: February 22, 2018, 03:37:31 PM »
Went back through and read through it, what bank accounts is he referring to? If they are just an org dedicated to SC and he's not from what I can tell tied to CIG's accounting / merchant processing then I'm really lost. Even for CIG I find it hard to believe that he would have bank information not sure how to process his statement in light of position.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #802 on: February 22, 2018, 04:39:12 PM »
The moment CIG crashes and she realises that she has wasted over 5 years on this "game" will be excruciating.

I think she's slowly realizing it now, though some of us feel she (like other backers) are stuck in Battered Wife Syndrome of some sort.

StanTheMan

« Reply #803 on: February 22, 2018, 05:22:07 PM »

She has been laid from it...prob been worth it.

helimoth

« Reply #804 on: February 25, 2018, 10:31:22 AM »
I think she's slowly realizing it now, though some of us feel she (like other backers) are stuck in Battered Wife Syndrome of some sort.

Very much so. She sees it more of a 'cause' now than just a game. Part way through her video she mentions her "commitment" to the game and it was a little sad to hear. Now don't get me wrong - high level streamers and competitive players of a game do need to be committed to a game the same way anybody has to be committed to their job, but for most players a game is something you can play for as long or as little as you want - until you stop having fun then you go do something else. The point at which you resign your enjoyment of a game to a commitment I think is the point one needs to take a step back.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #805 on: February 26, 2018, 11:15:21 AM »
Ho Lee Cow!!  :emot-laffo:

FF to 11:30

Gorf wrote them a letter.

Here is the album: https://imgur.com/a/0teZB
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 12:37:44 PM by dsmart »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #806 on: February 26, 2018, 11:34:06 AM »
Meanwhile, over at the lol factory, Quavers from SA made this observation of the new narrative from die-hard chuckleheads.

I'm not sure if that was already spotted, but long-time shill Stupid_Question_Bot has folded.  From this 9 months ago:

...to a few days ago:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #807 on: February 26, 2018, 12:13:27 PM »
That time when a Shitizen was advocating for rape mechanics in the game. Seriously, this is not a Photoshop.

« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 07:51:11 AM by dsmart »

jwh1701

« Reply #808 on: February 26, 2018, 01:44:10 PM »
That time when...

I love dune and read all the books but this a totally wft idea. I will pay for the flight if anyone that would like go have a few sleepovers at his house to play SC. Considering Harkonnen was into the same thing he's proposing might been in for some good times after playing SC.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #809 on: February 26, 2018, 03:41:48 PM »
This thread is Gold.

How Did You Feel About Telling People to 'Wait For 3.0'?
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/80e0qe/how_did_you_feel_about_telling_people_to_wait_for/

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk