Author Topic: No Man's Sky  (Read 7113 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
No Man's Sky
« on: August 01, 2018, 12:37:52 PM »
So did anyone jump back in since the major update? I heard it has greatly improved. I need to jump in one of these days.

https://www.pcgamer.com/no-mans-sky-pulls-in-nearly-100000-concurrent-players-on-steam-over-the-weekend/

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

krylite

Re: No Man's Sky
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 03:49:04 PM »
Hard for me to comment. NMS-next was used in threads on the ED forums to generate major salt on the game(ED) and the devs for a period over the summer. I would acknowledge the NMS update looked substantial and there seemed to be many who were caught with pre-orders initially, who returned to the game. I don't know if I'll ever try it though due to certain preferences.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 04:03:59 PM by krylite »

mtn355

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 01:35:30 AM »
"Hello Games' space sandbox drew a peak concurrent playercount of around 97,000 players on Sunday. That's not quite half the total the 2016 launch drew on Steam, which was just over 212,000 concurrent users, but it's close, and not bad for a game that's been out for two years."

NMS is already out since 2 years?!

The SC farce is getting more ridiculous every day.

ShoHashi

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 05:31:57 AM »
So did anyone jump back in since the major update? I heard it has greatly improved. I need to jump in one of these days.

https://www.pcgamer.com/no-mans-sky-pulls-in-nearly-100000-concurrent-players-on-steam-over-the-weekend/

I've jumped back in.  It's waaayyyy different than the initial release!  There's almost too much to do in it now! :)

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk