Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1382721 times)

GaryII

Re: Star Citizen - The Game
« Reply #1335 on: October 18, 2017, 05:58:01 AM »
So "Game changer" is a ship?!

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/game-changer-price-estimates

lol, SC has already too many ships and ZERO gameplay...

Another disappointment in 2017 about SC... 

Motto

« Reply #1336 on: October 18, 2017, 06:07:07 AM »
A quick scan shows a lot of No's on the would you buy it question. This is still an open comment too: The fact that people are discussing such obscenely high amounts for in-game ships like it was a perfectly reasonable thing shows just how completely unreasonable many in this community have become.

After the previous disappointing sale, this one will most likely attract even less buyers. The hype is over Chris, the thrill is gone. Deliver, or go broke.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 06:08:46 AM by Motto »

GaryII

« Reply #1337 on: October 18, 2017, 06:34:00 AM »
After the previous disappointing sale, this one will most likely attract even less buyers. The hype is over Chris, the thrill is gone. Deliver, or go broke.

Yes, I think they wont hit last years numbers at end of 2017 big sales...so I guess they will go all in and will put on the sale all "rare" ships...
 In 2017 is even hard to read how SC fanboys accept all this disaster as normal game development... 

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1338 on: October 18, 2017, 09:29:52 AM »
A quick scan shows a lot of No's on the would you buy it question. This is still an open comment too: The fact that people are discussing such obscenely high amounts for in-game ships like it was a perfectly reasonable thing shows just how completely unreasonable many in this community have become.

Stop spreading FUD! Don't forget the plan. We WANT those fucking clowns to keep giving him money, even if just a little. The fallout after the impending collapse will be all the more glorious.  :colbert:
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

premiumnugz

« Reply #1339 on: October 18, 2017, 09:30:56 AM »
I'm very surprised just how cynical those comments are on RSI's own forums, wow  :catstare:

Ya. Maybe its an epic class ship given FREE to all backers as of the 5th Anniversary ???

Now that would be a game changer.

lol !!!

I hope you have a prescription for what you're taking.  

:laugh:

Looks like the party is finally over Chris... Literally nobody as of my time of reading is planning to buy it, wow.

ChrisIhao

« Reply #1340 on: October 18, 2017, 12:02:19 PM »
I think the game changer is a farming ship where you get a Harvest moon like mode, manually collecting tomatoes, onions etc. from your fields that have to be manually loaded onto ships. But wait, thats not all. You can also fish very special looking fish with your new Spacerod (tm), only available to consierge level backers, for putting in your hangar fish tank. They can obviously breed, and if you are very very lucky you will earn a special emblem that you can decorate your ship with, after paying a fee of 20 usd (only fresh cash, no uec allowed). It will be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1341 on: October 18, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
I think the game changer is a farming ship where you get a Harvest moon like mode, manually collecting tomatoes, onions etc. from your fields that have to be manually loaded onto ships. But wait, thats not all. You can also fish very special looking fish with your new Spacerod (tm), only available to consierge level backers, for putting in your hangar fish tank. They can obviously breed, and if you are very very lucky you will earn a special emblem that you can decorate your ship with, after paying a fee of 20 usd (only fresh cash, no uec allowed). It will be awesome!

Shockingly, this is the game changer.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

ChrisIhao

« Reply #1342 on: October 18, 2017, 12:50:31 PM »
Yup, I saw it. Plenty of room for hydroponics  :woop:

I mean, how else is this supposed to be a game changer? We already have the Idrises that wont see the light until 2040 sometime (perhaps).

Motto

« Reply #1343 on: October 18, 2017, 01:02:07 PM »
You forgot to mention that they did a major overhaul on the ship matrix as well.

But, if you need proof of how stupid backers really are, just look here. They are all having fantasies about how that ship JPEG could be the gamechanger by claiming how it might work. They are completely bonkers  :vince:

Hey Chris, if you're reading here, I got a tip. Make it a base building ship that turns/expands into a base once it has landed and make that a one time exercise. So if they want to do it again, they have to buy a new basebuilding ship. That'll give your grandchildren's children still a steady income with those 100 star systems.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 01:22:01 PM by Motto »

N0mad

« Reply #1344 on: October 18, 2017, 01:26:48 PM »
How exactly does that ship "change" the game? or is that a silly thing to ask?

nightfire

« Reply #1345 on: October 18, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »
Since it will introduce a hundred new rendering and collision bugs, of course it’s going change the game!  :D

ChrisIhao

« Reply #1346 on: October 18, 2017, 01:58:32 PM »
Friggin brilliant Motto. You have to subscribe for "base maintenance" as well. Guess this will become one of those mobile games eventually. Click the exclamation mark to collect your money. Yay!  Businessplan for the win. Chris should recruit you man. Lol.

Motto

« Reply #1347 on: October 18, 2017, 02:11:04 PM »
Chris is too busy integrating the new Norwegian studios they recently have opened. The formal announcement will of course be made at Shitizen Con next week, but a teaser clip - paid for brought to you by community subscribers - is already available

« Last Edit: October 18, 2017, 02:14:35 PM by Motto »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1348 on: October 18, 2017, 02:19:21 PM »
You forgot to mention that they did a major overhaul on the ship matrix as well.

But, if you need proof of how stupid backers really are, just look here. They are all having fantasies about how that ship JPEG could be the gamechanger by claiming how it might work. They are completely bonkers  :vince:

Hey Chris, if you're reading here, I got a tip. Make it a base building ship that turns/expands into a base once it has landed and make that a one time exercise. So if they want to do it again, they have to buy a new basebuilding ship. That'll give your grandchildren's children still a steady income with those 100 star systems.

They're fucking nuts. They liken collecting JPEGs of ships to trading cards. Except they're worthless.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1349 on: October 18, 2017, 02:19:50 PM »
Since it will introduce a hundred new rendering and collision bugs, of course it’s going change the game!  :D

Ooooh, I totally see what you did there.  :vince:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk