Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1313627 times)

StanTheMan

Re: Star Citizen - General
« Reply #2250 on: August 22, 2018, 04:02:11 AM »
If you would like to see some terrible analogies that are lol and has Derek taken totally out of context this thread is for you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9950p9/my_personal_opinion_about_socalled_star_citizen/

« Last Edit: August 22, 2018, 04:05:14 AM by StanTheMan »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2251 on: August 22, 2018, 05:49:30 AM »
It's amazing to me how, three years later, and with so many dissenting voices, that they STILL can't seem to keep me out of their discussions and delusions.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Greggy_D

« Reply #2252 on: August 22, 2018, 08:07:11 AM »
You need to start charging them rent.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2253 on: August 23, 2018, 06:52:28 AM »
You need to start charging them rent.

That would ruin the fun. Besides, right now I live rent-free inside their heads. So we have a mutual understanding.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

N0mad

« Reply #2254 on: August 23, 2018, 01:55:44 PM »

I love how all their community "emergent gameplay" events are a variation of a) seeing how many people they can get on a server and b) going from location A to location B. Damn those Star Citizens know how to have a good time.

N0mad

« Reply #2255 on: August 24, 2018, 12:13:44 AM »
Oh look another warbond concept sale:

Not that they're desperate or anything, no no no.

StanTheMan

« Reply #2256 on: August 24, 2018, 07:02:51 AM »
I thought a Star Bummer was someone you found lurking in public toilets in the Hollywood area of California.

It is all so exciting because  CRoberts is designing Sc so I can also become a Data Bummer as well and I have always wanted to incorporate Star Trek into my SC gaming.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/99vw3x/with_all_this_talk_of_the_mercury_can_anyone/
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 07:53:52 AM by StanTheMan »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2257 on: August 25, 2018, 04:38:17 AM »
I love how all their community "emergent gameplay" events are a variation of a) seeing how many people they can get on a server and b) going from location A to location B. Damn those Star Citizens know how to have a good time.

And hilariously, you never actually see them doing any "game" stuff. You know, light combat and whatnot. Basically, they've paid for a screenshot taking machine. :emot-lol:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2258 on: August 25, 2018, 04:39:50 AM »
Oh look another warbond concept sale:

Not that they're desperate or anything, no no no.

I am shocked. Completely. It's almost as if they need the money.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2259 on: August 25, 2018, 04:18:53 PM »
Oh, in case you ever wanted to try the Star Citizen train-wreck for yourself, and to find out first hand why we're all consistently laughing....there's a free fly weekend through Mon.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/promotions/Gamescom-Free-Fly

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2260 on: August 28, 2018, 07:28:59 AM »
08/24/18 update

Greggy_D

« Reply #2261 on: August 28, 2018, 08:03:33 AM »
Bind Culling....59%

OCS......27%

:emot-lol:

Will NEVER make it into 3.3.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2262 on: August 28, 2018, 09:48:50 AM »
Bind Culling....59%

OCS......27%

:emot-lol:

Will NEVER make it into 3.3.

Stop spreading FUD!!

Penny579

« Reply #2263 on: August 28, 2018, 06:35:34 PM »
It is ok because CIG  operates using the 20 80 rule, where the first 20% of the progress takes 80% of the time.

StanTheMan

« Reply #2264 on: August 29, 2018, 03:31:45 PM »
It is ok because CIG  operates using the 20 80 rule, where the first 20% of the progress takes 80% of the time.

you might want to try and inject that into Backers minds.  it would be interesting to see how ingrained into their excuses that you you could get this idea.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk