Author Topic: Star Citizen Scoops, Musings and Blogs  (Read 330798 times)

David-2

Re: Star Citizen Scoops, Musings and Blogs
« Reply #360 on: November 30, 2018, 05:03:56 PM »
From new DS blog:

In Jan 2019, we’ll be entering year 7.

But they had to build 4 studios from scratch!

(ha ha, just kidding, that particular excuse never ceases to crack me up.)

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #361 on: December 01, 2018, 12:42:10 AM »
From new DS blog:

But they had to build 4 studios from scratch!

(ha ha, just kidding, that particular excuse never ceases to crack me up.)

And still no $42 roadmap... Seven years in.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #362 on: December 03, 2018, 05:24:32 AM »
I wrote a new blog. Star Citizen - Year Six

I found out that the CloudFlare cache on the website was still serving up the draft version of the blog. So I have to flush and refresh it.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #363 on: December 11, 2018, 10:24:45 AM »
I made a video!

I also forgot to mention in the video that some weeks back some Star Citizen fans sent Leonard French (a Star Citizen backer) money to fix his car, and which was thanking them for. So he has every reason to be pandering to them and spreading fake news.

Soundcloud podcast version

https://soundcloud.com/derek-smart-9/2018-12-11-star-citizen-crytek-lawsuit

« Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 02:01:40 PM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #364 on: December 11, 2018, 03:12:43 PM »
I made a video!

I also forgot to mention in the video that some weeks back some Star Citizen fans sent Leonard French (a Star Citizen backer) money to fix his car, and which was thanking them for. So he has every reason to be pandering to them and spreading fake news.

I had completely forgotten about the car its so sad that they would just blindly help him fix the car. I would personally feel bad for taking money for just reading a document and not really helping anyone to understand it. You did a much better job explaining the lawsuit than either one of them, both would be great politicians since they pander so well to their constituents.

Motto

« Reply #365 on: December 11, 2018, 04:00:19 PM »
French is already updating his statements etc. below his YT video. It's fun to watch  :laugh:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #366 on: December 11, 2018, 04:39:07 PM »
French is already updating his statements etc. below his YT video. It's fun to watch  :laugh:

Yeah, I saw that :emot-lol:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #367 on: December 13, 2018, 12:38:23 PM »
By popular request, instead of writing a blog, I made a video about the latest Star Citizen five alarm fire.

Soundcloud podcast

https://soundcloud.com/derek-smart-9/star-citizen-needs-more-money-to-fund-the-dream

jwh1701

« Reply #368 on: December 13, 2018, 05:04:24 PM »
By popular request, instead of writing a blog, I made a video about the latest Star Citizen five alarm fire.

Great video

Chris and his buddies just keep on giving year after to bad so many are still deep into the delusion.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #369 on: December 14, 2018, 01:38:09 PM »

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #370 on: December 14, 2018, 04:22:00 PM »
i WAS READING AN ARTICLE ABOUT OUR FAVORITE GAME AND THOUGHT IF HE SIMPLY CHANGED THE NAME HE COULD CLAIM TO HAVE RELEASED THE GAME.

INTRODUCING "VIRTUAL STARSHIP SHOPPING SPREE".

The game where you can spend THOUSANDS on collecting virtual space ships. You can insure and repair them, modify them, see them destroyed. Fun for the entire family! Colect them all!

PERFECT!
Now if I just had those caps set correctly...
The way these shitizens behave you might think they were a branch of scientology.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #371 on: December 15, 2018, 07:49:07 AM »
My latest on CIG selling 10% of the company to dark money entities, while the execs also cash out with backer mone. The IP for both Star Citizen and SQ42 would be worth more than £17m. And this is an investment, not a loan. It's really not a lot of money. The alarm is that they needed £17m in the first place.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1073941655076659201.html
« Last Edit: December 15, 2018, 07:52:53 AM by dsmart »

StanTheMan

« Reply #372 on: December 15, 2018, 08:09:51 AM »
My latest on CIG selling 10% of the company to dark money entities, while the execs also cash out with backer mone. The IP for both Star Citizen and SQ42 would be worth more than £17m. And this is an investment, not a loan. It's really not a lot of money. The alarm is that they needed £17m in the first place.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1073941655076659201.html

Do we have an idea how much Chris is paying himself and Sandi in salary and benefits ?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #373 on: December 15, 2018, 08:25:51 AM »
We don't know anything about US financials.

N0mad

« Reply #374 on: December 15, 2018, 10:14:24 AM »
So let me get this straight, Chris et al are cashing out of the UK company by selling their shares to an unknown 3rd party based offshore.

Since nobody in their right mind would really want to buy those shares then who are they selling them to?

My guess is that if Chris has a working relationship with these companies, then perhaps some clever dealing has taken place to move backer money into those companies from the CIG parent company. This could be done in a legit way, eg paying for services, taking out a loan which is paid back with huge interest etc. but the end result is that backer money ends up offshore. Then Chris sells them his UK shares and pretends that this is 3rd party investor money. Since the intermediary is based offshore and the US financials aren't available, then there's no way to prove this.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk