Author Topic: So this streamer is off for a Foundry 42 Tour in Wilmslow....  (Read 20455 times)

Stan

So this streamer is off for a Foundry 42 Tour in Wilmslow....
« on: February 06, 2017, 09:08:17 PM »
https://forums.redacted.tv/threads/makeshift-bar-citizen-manchester-wilmslow-friday-10th-feb.17003/#post-20794

What is the betting Bored Gamer will come back gushing but bereft of detail.

helimoth

Re: So this streamer is off for a Foundry 42 Tour in Wilmslow....
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2017, 02:23:58 AM »
https://forums.redacted.tv/threads/makeshift-bar-citizen-manchester-wilmslow-friday-10th-feb.17003/#post-20794

What is the betting Bored Gamer will come back gushing but bereft of detail.

There's no way they're letting him through the door unless they're sure he's there as a friendly voice. They'll suck up to him and it will all be friends but if he doesn't have a tour report filled with glowing praise then 1) he will never be invited back and 2) the community will turn on him harder than CIG turned on their VR promise.

Stan

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2017, 06:03:29 PM »
Bored Gamer has more CIG crap in his mouth than one of Chris Robert's Thread worms

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2017, 07:11:43 PM »
Yeah, just another puff piece. No way in hell they will let him step foot in the building unless he's going to be gushing.

Just watch, he's going to come back and say all sorts of things. I can't wait for the part where he says he has seen SQ42 in action.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Stan

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2017, 06:44:57 PM »
So the sycophant has had his tour.

https://twitter.com/BoredGamerUK?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

If he saw a decent demo - he would have said so because you would wouldn't you !

Scruffpuff

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2017, 09:04:28 PM »
So the sycophant has had his tour.

https://twitter.com/BoredGamerUK?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

If he saw a decent demo - he would have said so because you would wouldn't you !

He'll do a video once he works out what he's "allowed to say" about CIG's open development.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 06:56:00 AM »
I am blocked from following him; and I can't be bothered to log out of my account. So what did he say exactly?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Scruffpuff

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 07:07:08 AM »
I am blocked from following him; and I can't be bothered to log out of my account. So what did he say exactly?

"The Foundry 42 Tour was exceptional, many things learned, got to talk to Luke, Erin & other key members. I shall work out what I am allowed to say then do a video. The mini-Bar Citizen was great too."

I especially enjoy the phrase "many things learned."  I believe he meant to say "I was told many things."  Everything about this project sets off alarm bells - even the subtle language used by the people visiting the studios, like using "learned" to imply that stuff is totally true and real you guys I swear, with the additional layered implication that misconceptions about the project are just ignorance because the public hasn't "learned" enough etc.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
So this streamer is off for a Foundry 42 Tour in Wilmslow....
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2017, 08:44:55 AM »

"The Foundry 42 Tour was exceptional, many things learned, got to talk to Luke, Erin & other key members. I shall work out what I am allowed to say then do a video. The mini-Bar Citizen was great too."

I especially enjoy the phrase "many things learned."  I believe he meant to say "I was told many things."  Everything about this project sets off alarm bells - even the subtle language used by the people visiting the studios, like using "learned" to imply that stuff is totally true and real you guys I swear, with the additional layered implication that misconceptions about the project are just ignorance because the public hasn't "learned" enough etc.

I bet it ends up being the same open nothingness.

Nobody who has visited any of these studios, has seen anything tangible. Now my UK source is saying that it's unlikely he saw anything that wasn't already public. More soon.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:58:19 AM by dsmart »

Stan

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2017, 01:25:06 PM »
It has now been 7 days since he went to visit F42 in Wilmslow UK and he has said NOTHING about it.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 09:33:13 PM by Stan »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2017, 09:29:25 AM »
Yeah, we're all waiting. My guess is that there's nothing new to report.

Stan

helimoth

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2017, 01:41:37 AM »
So instead of him talking about stuff he saw in his tour he just talks about an interview instead. I'll take that to mean CIG weren't happy at all for him to mention anything about his tour (for the obvious reason that they had nothing at all they wanted him to see) so he wore his ball-gag like a good little boy.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2017, 06:32:50 AM »
So instead of him talking about stuff he saw in his tour he just talks about an interview instead. I'll take that to mean CIG weren't happy at all for him to mention anything about his tour (for the obvious reason that they had nothing at all they wanted him to see) so he wore his ball-gag like a good little boy.

LOL!! Totally called it!  :bahgawd:

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/830806201164234752
So @boredgameruk, one of Star Citizen's Shillizens (they all lie to backers, under undisclosed CIG sponsorship) visited F42 recently /1

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/830807154814812162
Says he will post when he figures out “what he's allowed to say”. Open development, huh? We have sources standing by to fact check it all /2

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/830807769288757250
Right off the bat, I am informed that he didn't see or play SQ42, nor the non-existent Star Citizen 3.0 build. Now we wait for his post /3
« Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 06:50:09 AM by dsmart »

StanTheMan

« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 06:37:57 PM by StanTheMan »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk