Author Topic: Why I already got my money's worth out of Star Citizen  (Read 47054 times)

Orgetorix

Re: Why I already got my money's worth out of Star Citizen
« Reply #45 on: September 23, 2017, 09:57:17 PM »
You forgot to mention that Roberts in fact saved pc gaming through this fantastic project. How could you forget? We would all play on ps4's now if it were not for him.

I beg your pardon, you're absolutely right.

If it wasn't for Croberts, "Star Citizen"; his absolute crowning achievement of magniloquent projects. We would all, like Backer 42, be relegated to spending our gaming days chained to a lowly PS4. 

Good thing I never bought a PS4, and escaped, narrowly by the skin of my hind quarters, such a prosaic fate. 

ChrisIhao

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2017, 01:47:33 AM »
...I fear that some backers might actually commit suicide when CIG collapses and they realise they have wasted 30K on the nice words, fancy pictures and busy handwaving from Chris.

I dont know if you guys saw my post over at the refund reddit?

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen_refunds/comments/71g3xg/a_serious_consequence_if_sc_fails/?st=J7YHV78B&sh=5128939f

Was sitting up late one night reading a lot of stuff regarding SC, and then suddenly I realized how friggin' serious this is, in terms of personal consequences for some of the most hardened cultist. If you have seen documentaries about any ponzi schemes, you'd know how these things can destroy people.

Motto

« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2017, 04:48:10 AM »
yes, I also have voiced my concerns that one or two might actually commit suicide after CIG collapses a couple of times now. But, so be it. If they still are heavily invested in SC now, they most likely can't be saved anyway. It has gotten somewhat of a cult by now, and that is what has kept CIG running in the first place.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk