Author Topic: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.  (Read 1135503 times)

Phraccy

Re: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.
« Reply #435 on: April 06, 2017, 01:59:43 AM »
Is there a list of senior Devs that have left CIG over the years? I presume most left quietly

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #436 on: April 06, 2017, 05:15:33 AM »
Is there a list of senior Devs that have left CIG over the years? I presume most left quietly

Yeah. But we stopped making them public awhile back, due to backlash from Shitizens.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #437 on: April 06, 2017, 05:31:21 AM »
And so to the surprise of nobody, they released a 2.6.3 (which should've been 2.6.2D) patch, mere days after rushing out the 2.6.2C because they had a new ship sale at the same time.

It's hilarious to me that now, Erin is in LA to finalize the 3.0 schedule. You know, the 3.0 that was supposedly coming out on|before Dec 19th, 2016

Remember back when I said (1,2) it was all bollocks? It's almost as if "Derek Smart was right" (again)

Besides, Chris already sent me the 3.0 schedule; so I have no clue what Erin is finalizing at this point. Aside from the fact that, well, this 3.0 schedule which they posted back in Dec 2016 is now confirmed to be bullshit.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 07:43:16 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Narrenbart

« Reply #438 on: April 06, 2017, 05:39:11 AM »
It's hilarious to me that Erin is in LA to finalize the 3.0 schedule. You know, the 3.0 that was supposedly coming out on|before Dec 19th, 2016

Remember back when I said it was all bollocks?
He also confirmed custom player housing, orbital mechanics and atmospheric damage - no feature creep at all ... from Erin Roberts that is ...

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #439 on: April 06, 2017, 05:42:12 AM »
He also confirmed custom player housing, orbital mechanics and atmospheric damage - no feature creep at all ... from Erin Roberts that is ...

Yeah, I saw that. It's amazing.

Phraccy

« Reply #440 on: April 06, 2017, 06:12:49 AM »

Yeah. But we stopped making them public awhile back, due to backlash from Shitizens.

Understandably, wasn't sure there was one but if its documented then thats all I need to know.
Gonna lean back now, eat popcorn and enjoy the shitshow that is Star Shitizen

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #441 on: April 06, 2017, 07:48:59 AM »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #442 on: April 06, 2017, 01:10:51 PM »

I watched all 37 mins, in under 7 mins

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #443 on: April 06, 2017, 01:53:57 PM »
So instead of writing an export/import tool, they are going to be wiping the old forum history and moving everyone to this shit ----> Spectrum

Just like back when they said they would archive the concern forum, but instead wiped it clean.

They're basically looking to wipe years of lies and dissent.

UPDATE: The tribe is up in arms

UPDATE: Yet another thread has popped up

« Last Edit: April 12, 2017, 12:16:18 PM by dsmart »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #444 on: April 06, 2017, 04:35:32 PM »
Sandi appears in latest propaganda vid they made to sell ships, and backers are shredding her.

Oh how the mighty have fallen, and times have changed. maybe she'll quit again. scamming nerds will do that.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 04:37:20 PM by dsmart »

Phraccy

« Reply #445 on: April 07, 2017, 01:02:29 AM »
That AtV was cringe worthy ... even more than the others.

I LOL'd hard when they said .. "We are looking at ways to populate the vistas of the planets" .. so thats not finished either??? And then a little later when this one guy said that basically every outpost they modeled so far is still in greyboxing....huh??
 :argh: :getout: :rip:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #446 on: April 07, 2017, 10:00:30 AM »
That AtV was cringe worthy ... even more than the others.

I LOL'd hard when they said .. "We are looking at ways to populate the vistas of the planets" .. so thats not finished either??? And then a little later when this one guy said that basically every outpost they modeled so far is still in greyboxing....huh??
 :argh: :getout: :rip:

Stop spreading FUD.

Ghostmaker

« Reply #447 on: April 07, 2017, 01:45:38 PM »
Everyone's reaction, I think.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #448 on: April 13, 2017, 11:10:33 AM »

Darklegend1

« Reply #449 on: April 15, 2017, 12:20:34 AM »
The cat is out of the bag ... Production schedule for   :lol: >>3.0.0 << :lol: is out!!!! and boy it is a sore to the eye. 
June end is the goal and we will definately see 3.0.1 to 3.0.3 till the end of the year...

also now from stanton system entire planet side they have lowered scope to 3 moons.

Rip 3.2-4.0 which were supposed to debut this year. I think this is the final nail in the coffin. :laugh:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2017, 01:09:42 AM by Darklegend1 »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk