Author Topic: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.  (Read 1135068 times)

Knight Solaire

Re: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.
« Reply #930 on: August 30, 2017, 06:05:39 AM »

More deflection. Is that the only arrow in your quiver at this point?

What about all of the many, many, things CR has said that have turned out to be complete lies and bullshit? Where is your outrage, troll?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:44:01 AM by dsmart »

Ghostmaker

« Reply #931 on: August 30, 2017, 06:13:14 AM »
You guys should really stop highlighting the inconsequential stuff and concentrate on the real questions. Bugs and glitches and boxes being invisible are not a big deal.

How long has this game been in development again? How much money has been spent?

Two words, Serry: exploding rover. That is all.

helimoth

« Reply #932 on: August 30, 2017, 06:15:06 AM »
How very defensive of you all. Almost as if I've raised some reasonable questions about this person you all believe. Interesting.

lol i think you overestimate your influence quite a bit. nobody cares about you mate, you're just 1 shill amongst many.

N0mad

« Reply #933 on: August 30, 2017, 06:32:31 AM »
You guys should really stop highlighting the inconsequential stuff and concentrate on the real questions. Bugs and glitches and boxes being invisible are not a big deal. Not showing mining or bounty hunting or other game mechanics is a big deal.

As people have pointed out - we have discussed how shallow the gameplay is - but just to be really clear (and not mentioning the ramp of doom):
  • Most of the mission was spent travelling from one location to another without anything more interesting happening (other than glitches)
  • Even the simplest fetch quest didn't work (where was the box at the end?)
  • There was NO NPC AI denonstrated, like, at all
When something interesting actually does happen, it involves:
  • Only player controlled characters
  • Turning up at the right time
  • Deliberately shooting to miss the rover
  • Self destructing because they didn't get hit by the railgun
  • Then finally, another group turning up at just the right time for a (failed) rescue

Yes, yes, I know it's all a demonstration of what "might" happen in game, but in reality, what will really happen when two groups are sent on the same mission will be:
  • they completely miss each other: it takes so long to actually get anywhere, even if they get the mission at the same time at least one team will still be shopping by the time the other team complete the mission
  • the second team to arrive will shoot the shit out of the first team on the ground - leaving the first team to wait days before getting their gear back and complaining to the admin about griefing
  • or... both teams will decide that their pretty ships are too expensive to risk damaging them on a mission and so go and play Elite dangerous instead
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 06:34:40 AM by N0mad »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #934 on: August 30, 2017, 06:34:28 AM »
and Derek Smart is full of shit.

:eyepop:

His 'sources' completely failed to let him know 3.0 was being used at the convention,

Oh, really? You're going with that?

August 18, 2017

July 8, 2017

June 22, 2017

that they had partnered with face dudes and got that in the game and there was going to be a capital ship battle between two ships that can't fit into memory, according to him.

These are relevant how? And why do they have to tell me everything. And even if they did, why do YOU think that I would divulge material they told me not to reveal?

Fucking  :lol: if you think the Idris combat slide show was due to memory. You're a clueless moron.

He was supposed to be making predictions before the event to prove he had an insider...never happened.

Really, please, go ahead and cite where you read this.

He was proclamating before the event they would be streaming 2.6...never happened.

See above

He's previously said an Idris doesn't fit into memory...has happened, 2 of them in fact.

See above

Then Mister doesn't use alts gets busted forgetting which one he's logged in as...which just nails the coffin lid down even further on his credibility.

Nice try. That's not me. Even your own psychotic brethren don't think so. And there is ZERO evidence (which you guys tend not care about at all) to support that claim/theory. I responded to Mrflappywilly after he implied that Fred Bloggs was my alt. Then Fred Bloggs accidentally replied to MY post, instead of to the top-level Mrflappywilly post. It's not rocket science. But to make it easy for you, I've hailed the mod.

You must be confusing me with you guys who need various alts in order to post everywhere and signal boost your bullshit. Only cowards and shills hide behind alts. Like you for example, until you got uncovered as an /r/ds alt, ConfusedMonkeh

It's unsurprising that you're deflecting the disaster that was 3.0, to make it about me. If you continue to do that, your posts will just continue to disappear - and then you will get a perma-ban this time because you're NOT going to be allowed to use your forum account as a /r/ds proxy to bring that shit from there, over here.

Stick to the subject: Star Citizen is a $158M POS that's NEVER getting made.

You guys should really stop highlighting the inconsequential stuff and concentrate on the real questions. Bugs and glitches and boxes being invisible are not a big deal. Not showing mining or bounty hunting or other game mechanics is a big deal. Perhaps citizencon will show more and I'm waiting until then to make my mind up about this presentation. Gamescom is more for new players to find out about SC where as Citizencon is supposed to be for the backers to find out more.

No, we don't need to do what you think we should do. We don't give a shit about the game enough to care. We're just making fun of it and you loonies, while waiting for final stage of the E.L.E.

Gamescom showed a lot of people where the game wants to go and it seems a lot of people liked it. But then the tracker is bullshit and only a few whales continue to support the game and blah blah blah...

They've made enough to support them until citizencon where they'll make enough again to support them until the anniversary which will make enough to support them until the holiday sale and onwards and upwards. We'll be here talking about SC for quite some time yet guys, and we won't be talking about a catastrophic collapse either. Unless I get banned again of course but que sera sera.

:laugh: :bahgawd: yeah, OK, we'll see about that.

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:03:00 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #935 on: August 30, 2017, 06:57:13 AM »
moved

Hi Mr Smart,

I've recently posted on a PCGamer article which I am sure you are aware of, because you too got involved in the comments section. You are probably aware of the reddit thread on https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/6wl4zu/pcgamer_comments_derek_apparently_forgets_to_log/.

This is all completely false. I am not you.

No matter what I do, the major SC Whiteknighters and trolls aka MrFlappyWilly believe I am you.

This guy gets away with murder, even though hes witchhunting, trolling and going completely against PC Gamer's rules. And yet, does he get a ban? No. But I have.

PC Gamer are just SCHILLS paid for by CIG, the bastards. I hope I did not cause you any angst or problems trying to show up what schills PC Gamer are and their CIG cronies.

As per my post above, I was trying to locate your Disqus account to quote it, but I couldn't. Now I know why, if you were banned.

Those guys see me in everybody. And yes, PC Gamer have been Star Citizen shills for some time now, and they simply cannot be trusted, as "media", to be impartial. But the mods are probably Star Citizen fans/backers, since they are volunteers. So that's what tends to happen. Just like over on MMORPG and similar forums. It's like having KKK and White Supremacists in the police force, army, govt. etc. Eventually they will use their biases against people.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 07:01:30 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #936 on: August 30, 2017, 07:13:36 AM »
It's not a meme. This is what @Welshy31 a Star Citizen dev  posted in his feed. Backer money to toilet paper.

https://twitter.com/Welshy31/status/854961337625194496

Motto

« Reply #937 on: August 30, 2017, 07:14:36 AM »
Although I post with my own name here and on Reddit, there seems to be a lot of confusion since many people believe that Motto is spelled Derek. That's just how stupid they are. You can't agree with Derek unless you are Derek kinda thing I guess.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #938 on: August 30, 2017, 08:02:12 AM »
I'm dying.  :laugh:

« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 08:34:31 AM by dsmart »

Motto

« Reply #939 on: August 30, 2017, 08:11:05 AM »
Fitting, since you apparently are full of shit  :D

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #940 on: August 30, 2017, 08:33:01 AM »

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #941 on: August 30, 2017, 11:36:05 AM »
So a new cultist theory emerges. The people here and elsewhere are all mindless drones who do the bidding of our master Derek Smart. Amazing. Certainly nobody here was a "citizen" was bored to tears and eventually developed a seriously bad taste in our mouths when we were told we were not entitled to refunds (under the original TOS) Everyone learned otherwise. So haters and goons are mere puppets lacking free will. Amazing thought, coming from a cultist.

FredBloggs

« Reply #942 on: August 30, 2017, 11:42:39 AM »
So a new cultist theory emerges. The people here and elsewhere are all mindless drones who do the bidding of our master Derek Smart. Amazing. Certainly nobody here was a "citizen" was bored to tears and eventually developed a seriously bad taste in our mouths when we were told we were not entitled to refunds (under the original TOS) Everyone learned otherwise. So haters and goons are mere puppets lacking free will. Amazing thought, coming from a cultist.

I wouldn't worry about it. When the project collapses, they will soon learn that they were wrong and (Meme incoming) DEREK SMART WAS RIGHT! :D

Nothing surprises me anymore about the Star Citizen cultists.

N0mad

« Reply #943 on: August 30, 2017, 11:44:29 AM »
Although I post with my own name here and on Reddit, there seems to be a lot of confusion since many people believe that Motto is spelled Derek. That's just how stupid they are. You can't agree with Derek unless you are Derek kinda thing I guess.

I'm Negan Derek Smart

(please limit similar replies)

FredBloggs

« Reply #944 on: August 30, 2017, 11:44:38 AM »
moved

Hi Mr Smart,

I've recently posted on a PCGamer article which I am sure you are aware of, because you too got involved in the comments section. You are probably aware of the reddit thread on https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/6wl4zu/pcgamer_comments_derek_apparently_forgets_to_log/.

This is all completely false. I am not you.

No matter what I do, the major SC Whiteknighters and trolls aka MrFlappyWilly believe I am you.

This guy gets away with murder, even though hes witchhunting, trolling and going completely against PC Gamer's rules. And yet, does he get a ban? No. But I have.

PC Gamer are just SCHILLS paid for by CIG, the bastards. I hope I did not cause you any angst or problems trying to show up what schills PC Gamer are and their CIG cronies.

As per my post above, I was trying to locate your Disqus account to quote it, but I couldn't. Now I know why, if you were banned.

Those guys see me in everybody. And yes, PC Gamer have been Star Citizen shills for some time now, and they simply cannot be trusted, as "media", to be impartial. But the mods are probably Star Citizen fans/backers, since they are volunteers. So that's what tends to happen. Just like over on MMORPG and similar forums. It's like having KKK and White Supremacists in the police force, army, govt. etc. Eventually they will use their biases against people.

Yeah PC Gamer are in general (on all games) pretty much schills. They even push their own agendas trying to sell shit from bundlestars and other hardware that they've clearly been paid off to promote. For a long time I take everything they do from reviews to news articles with a massive pinch of salt.

Once again, sorry if it added to your workload :D

I also really miss your posting on Frontier developments Star Citizen thread. I'm guessing you've been banned from there too. Their mods there are pretty draconian too.

Update: I tried to explain this situation on the Frontier thread, because the PC Gamer article was referred to. That post has now been removed and I received an infraction because it was apparently "offtopic" even though it was about PC Gamer article... draconian. I've been banned for 14 days before for minor things too.... more moderator Nazis.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2017, 12:02:16 PM by FredBloggs »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk