Author Topic: Ok, I am done  (Read 28826 times)

Serviceman

Ok, I am done
« on: October 02, 2017, 10:55:45 PM »
I was recommended to come to this place to have a reasonable discussion about SC, its development, opinions.  I know this game is going down the tubes and I wanted to have reasonable discussions about the development and possible future and so forth. What I found was a wretched place full of immature, vile, and very toxic people including Derek Smart.  You guys think you are better than those idiots on the reddit page Derek Smart, or many of the toxic people on the star citizen reddit, when in reality you are no better than at all, at best you guys are exactly just like them, if not worse than they are.  I have been reading Derek's tweets lately and I cannot believe how many times I had to cringe because of the obvious lies and twisting of other people's words he has been doing.

So I am done with this place, cannot stand the amount of immaturity, vileness, and pettiness that Derek and the rest of you have been doing.  Please ban me, delete my account do what ever, I don't care.  I am off to find a better place to have reasonable discussions with people who have not sunk into the vileness that you people have become.

I pity you people, to be filled with such hatred to get to the point of absurdity you people have sunk to is not healthy.  It has consumed you way to much.

In fact I do not doubt this would get deleted because you know what I just said is the truth and it will hurt you.    So go ahead ban me, I said my peace and I am out of here.

Motto

Re: Ok, I am done
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2017, 11:11:30 PM »
You forgot to mention the most important part. You know, that Derek Smart was right.

And in case you hadn't noticed, it's his forum here. Now I don't get where you did see immature, vile, and very toxic people here, but we all here are convinced that Chris has turned Star Citizen in a scam by now, and that SC will go into history as the biggest failure in crowdfunding history. And that's what we're discussing. Reasonably too. And about that, reasonably Star Citizen has no future other than crashing as the train-wreck is already has become. Can't imagine why you think otherwise. Or find a forum where you can find the things you think this forum is lacking.

So, take care  :wave:

Aya Reiko

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 11:56:41 PM »
You forgot to mention the most important part. You know, that Derek Smart was right.

And in case you hadn't noticed, it's his forum here. Now I don't get where you did see immature, vile, and very toxic people here, but we all here are convinced that Chris has turned Star Citizen in a scam by now, and that SC will go into history as the biggest failure in crowdfunding history. And that's what we're discussing. Reasonably too. And about that, reasonably Star Citizen has no future other than crashing as the train-wreck is already has become. Can't imagine why you think otherwise. Or find a forum where you can find the things you think this forum is lacking.

So, take care  :wave:
Agreed.  I fail to see the "immaturity" SM is talking about.  The only thing that comes close is dealing with Serenstupidity and his alts, but that shithead got what he deserved.  Waaait...

Serenstupidity/Moeis: Banned 9-26
This guy: Joined 9-27

Hmm...

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2017, 06:02:07 AM »
LOL!! It's Serendipity again. Those guys just can't stay away.

I'm not even going to delete his post because it's hilarious just reading it. As anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes here, knows that's just pure nonsense he's spouting.

Ignore and move on.  :laugh:
« Last Edit: October 03, 2017, 06:03:57 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Ghostmaker

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2017, 12:10:56 PM »
They just can't quit you, can they?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2017, 12:14:54 PM »
Nope. Gotta defend against the FUD army wherever they happen to be.  :supaburn:
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

ChrisIhao

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2017, 08:52:40 AM »
I pretty much stopped reading after "I was recommended to come to this place...", when I first saw this post. I mean, WHO writes like this anymore? Looks more like a guy saying hello to a gay S&M community for the first time. And yes, obviously fake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teufelhunden

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2017, 10:11:13 AM »
SANITIZED SERENDIPITY ALT
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:36:34 PM by dsmart »

the_wolfmann

« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2017, 10:50:18 AM »
... while I guarantee I'm not this serendipity person I'm sure I'll be accused of that as well...

You got it, ConfusedMonkeh/Serendipity/Moeis/Serviceman/teufelhunden. Hope you hid your tracks better this time, I'd hate to see you get banned and unable to fill the void in your life again. :laugh:

teufelhunden

« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2017, 10:59:18 AM »
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:36:44 PM by dsmart »

the_wolfmann

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2017, 11:07:06 AM »
He was more of a jester honestly - good for a few laughs but got old very fast. If the community here is predictable for you that's because you've already partaken numerous times in endless and pointless looping arguments. Even if you're not him, which is highly unlikely, good luck convincing anyone sane here that your "point" is valid. Farewell. :wave:

Motto

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2017, 11:21:46 AM »
I really don't know how you people don't see it either it is so obvious.

I really don't understand why people still fail to see the obvious; Star Citizen will never see the light of day. Anyone still thinking otherwise is, well, an idiot. The evidence by now is so overwhelming that even somebody who is blind, deaf and mute should burst into laughing when somebody says Star Citizen will succeed.

teufelhunden

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2017, 11:28:26 AM »
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:36:57 PM by dsmart »

Motto

« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2017, 12:33:01 PM »
Well, that's where you are wrong. We are not toxic. We are people who have decided - for ourselves - that we agree with Derek. No matter how good the intentions from Chris may have been, he fucked this one up. Again.

Now, some people believed Derek early on. Others took a bit longer. But nobody here thinks Chris will pull this off. We all think Chris has turned this into a scam. The whole forum is about that. Seeing another trick by Chris to keep the money coming in. Seeing on the Internet how people are gunning for Derek just because he voiced his opinion and then been made a target by Chris and his white knight cultist fanbois. There is no chance - zero - that this project will succeed and we all here are watching the drama unfold and seeing CIG go under. We are warning people for 2 years now this is turning into a disaster, and everyday we're proven right. That Chris has managed to stay afloat so long, is a surprise, but it's no sign that we're wrong, it's just delaying the inevitable.

There is no discussion if it can be done, because it can't. There is no discussion here if CIG wil crash - only when - because it will. It would be pointless to discuss otherwise.

We're not joyful about CIG crashing. We're not cheering for the not happening of Star Citizen. We are just fascinated by the scam Chris is running and the idiot backers who still fail to see that it never is going to happen. And yes, we do want to see Chris and his scroonies getting punished for their wrongdoings. He has had plenty of time and opportunity to fix this. Instead, he chose to play the big shot. Now he can take the full responsibility as the big shot too.

Just out of curiosity, what did you expect here?
« Last Edit: October 04, 2017, 12:38:40 PM by Motto »

teufelhunden

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2017, 12:46:36 PM »
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:37:08 PM by dsmart »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk