Author Topic: Yo. Derek.  (Read 8386 times)

V1OL3NCE

Yo. Derek.
« on: February 25, 2018, 09:17:24 AM »
Please stop blocking me on Twitter. I get that you dislike the shit I spew from time to time. I'm not a bad person, however. You're making it inconvenient as fuck to follow the ongoing development of this burning pile of shit.

V1OL3NCE is my username or whatever the fuck. Show mercy. Please.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Yo. Derek.
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2018, 10:55:59 AM »
Please stop blocking me on Twitter. I get that you dislike the shit I spew from time to time. I'm not a bad person, however. You're making it inconvenient as fuck to follow the ongoing development of this burning pile of shit.

V1OL3NCE is my username or whatever the fuck. Show mercy. Please.

er wot? I have a very aggressive bot that, among other things (such as blocking new accounts, Shitizens and everyone in their follow lists etc), blocks people who use profanity and similar language in my feed. If you were doing that, well, that would explain it. I will unblock. I am not going to tell you what to do in your feed; but please don't tag me if you're using that sort of language in communicating with others in your feed.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk