Author Topic: Star Citizen Lies, Ramblings, Jpegs, and Bullshit  (Read 187597 times)

N0mad

Re: Star Citizen - Lies, Ramblings, Jpegs, and Bullshit
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2018, 01:12:50 AM »
Hmm,

I'm guessing here, but is this filing a precursor to them selling shares to the zealots? I know there's been a lot of discussion about this sort of thing but with ship sales stalling and money running out perhaps this is their last chance for a major cash grab - and it would probably work. But isn't CIG UK largely irrelevant since it depends on the parent company for funds? So Zealots would end up with largely worthless shares (although of course any share in CIG at this stage will be worthless)? Will they be receiving pledged money as dividends?

I can't wait for the negative publicity that this will generate.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:16:04 AM by N0mad »

Resin

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2018, 02:25:39 AM »
Well that would make sense. They have now clause where it states that you are not allowed to get information about financials or other documents just solely being a shareholder.

the_wolfmann

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2018, 03:53:47 AM »
I already know what I can and cannot write. For now, it's all about timing, and I'm in a holding pattern.

Can't we have a subscription plan or something going for evocado (early-bird) updates? Maybe a blog pack for $ 26,999.99 which includes concept paragraphs from your next big blog? Say.. maybe in a fortnight?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2018, 07:07:09 AM »
Even as the Holy War between Eve Online players and Shitizens wages on, CCP have invoked the sickest burn yet, since Star Citizen plagiarized their mining ship design.

"The best part about this SKIN bundle is that it won’t cost you $120"

https://www.eveonline.com/article/pamces/presenting-the-venture-capitalist-skin-bundle
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2018, 10:11:26 AM »
John Pritchett who recently exited the Star Citizen project, appears to have posted his Glassdoor review. He was there since 2013.

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Employee-Review-Cloud-Imperium-Games-RVW21287837.htm

jwh1701

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2018, 12:27:14 PM »
John Pritchett who recently exited the Star Citizen project, appears to have posted his Glassdoor review. He was there since 2013.

https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Employee-Review-Cloud-Imperium-Games-RVW21287837.htm

I like the use of appears my first impression is it's fake. My other thought would be he wants out of the Q/A help and thinks this is the easiest way.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2018, 01:07:31 PM »

ps: https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/1014194287821639681

Greggy_D

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2018, 01:11:49 PM »
I like the use of appears my first impression is it's fake.

I concur.  It doesn't seem authentic.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2018, 08:18:32 AM »
ps: https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/1014194287821639681

Not that I want to continue drawing unwanted attention to him, but as I posted earlier in this thread, JP has (on Facebook) now publicly denied authoring the Glassdoor post. And I believe him.

No, I am not going to link to his post. Below is my response.

jwh1701

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2018, 08:42:47 AM »
Not that I want to continue drawing unwanted attention to him, but as I posted earlier in this thread, JP has (on Facebook) now publicly denied authoring the Glassdoor post. And I believe him.

No, I am not going to link to his post. Below is my response.

Great response and calling them out on the false statements, hate that people keep attributing the delays and failures to scope creep. They have shown for years they cannot even get the most basic fundamental mechanics working.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2018, 11:10:37 AM »
Great response and calling them out on the false statements, hate that people keep attributing the delays and failures to scope creep. They have shown for years they cannot even get the most basic fundamental mechanics working.

jwh1701

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2018, 11:27:55 AM »

That was extremely well written and I like your reiteration of motive as people are quick to forget and misjudge.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2018, 03:00:27 PM »
That was extremely well written and I like your reiteration of motive as people are quick to forget and misjudge.

heh, some of the Shitizens convinced themselves that I wrote the Glassdoor review. That shit is never not funny. They see me behind every shadow of their scam.

StanTheMan

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2018, 07:24:12 PM »
Apparently a chinese developer was sacked for incompetence by CIG last week over his work on a new Star Citizen concept ship.

He put the wing the wong huay wound.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk