Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1075305 times)

Moeis

Re: The Star Citizenship
« Reply #315 on: September 12, 2017, 04:19:10 PM »
I don't think that leaver wants to be doxxed. So no screens for you.
Considering a screenshot would not contain personal information, he wouldn't get doxxed.

StanTheMan

« Reply #316 on: September 12, 2017, 05:21:04 PM »
Meanwhile over there, another whale refunded
He would be better off providing a screenshot of his account showing how much he put into the games.  That way people can have more to go by then just some post that may or may not be true. Anything that can help backup his story would be a good thing.

and yet you dont require CIG to publish accounts...

Moeis

« Reply #317 on: September 12, 2017, 05:49:32 PM »
He would be better off providing a screenshot of his account showing how much he put into the games.  That way people can have more to go by then just some post that may or may not be true. Anything that can help backup his story would be a good thing.

CIG has proven they are still making the games in various ways, the "whale" is just some random poster that doesn't have anything to show that could lead to his story might be true.  So yeah, big difference.

StanTheMan

« Reply #318 on: September 12, 2017, 06:41:47 PM »

CIG has proven they are still making the games in various ways, the "whale" is just some random poster that doesn't have anything to show that could lead to his story might be true.  So yeah, big difference.

Thats an idiotic thing to say.

Aya Reiko

« Reply #319 on: September 12, 2017, 10:48:12 PM »

Serenstupidity, is that you?

Moeis

« Reply #320 on: September 12, 2017, 11:21:53 PM »

:rolleyes:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #321 on: September 13, 2017, 09:32:24 AM »

Goons actually found and linked his RSI profile in our Discord channel as they've been doing due to that Redit moron, http://reddit.com/u/hater115/, using new accounts to post fake refunds.

Plus, what's it to you, and why do you care whether people refunding is real or not?
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #322 on: September 13, 2017, 09:33:14 AM »

:lol:
 :five: :five: :five:
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #323 on: September 13, 2017, 09:34:55 AM »

OMG!! That's the dumbest thing I've read all week. And it's already Wednesday. Are you serious?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #324 on: September 13, 2017, 09:37:03 AM »

We still think it's him using a VPN. Don't worry, we're still on it. He's going to trip soon enough since there are only so many IP addresses available to VPN hosts, and I already installed server tools for this.

Moeis

« Reply #325 on: September 13, 2017, 10:54:03 AM »

We still think it's him using a VPN. Don't worry, we're still on it. He's going to trip soon enough since there are only so many IP addresses available to VPN hosts, and I already installed server tools for this.

Lol, this is the second person you guys claimed I am, yet you guys can't fathom the idea I am someone completly new. /Facepalm

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #326 on: September 13, 2017, 11:11:57 AM »

Lol, this is the second person you guys claimed I am, yet you guys can't fathom the idea I am someone completly new. /Facepalm

You should read what I wrote again. Slowly. If I was convinced you were another of his alts, you would be banned by now. Why else I did I use the word "think" above?

And several of us think you're another of his alts; not just two people.

Get a grip.

Kastenbrust

« Reply #327 on: September 13, 2017, 02:25:54 PM »

It would be incredibly dumb to do that before the refund is actually paid and cleared into his bank account, as CIG has a history of refusing refunds if you criticise the game publicly.

Kastenbrust

« Reply #328 on: September 13, 2017, 02:44:26 PM »

His ISP could just use dynamic IP's, most ISP's in Europe do making it basically impossible to IP ban people...

For shits n' giggles I ran a forensic text analysis against the pages of text on all three profiles; Moeis, Serendipity and ConfusedMonkeh... There's an 87% certainty rating that all 3 are the same person. Good enough for security services to convict terrorists. :cop: Further investigation reveals a similar historical time-of-day posting pattern. Interestingly the software thinks the user is male but with strong feminine traits and isn't very masculine (no joke) :laugh:
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 02:46:54 PM by Kastenbrust »

Motto

« Reply #329 on: September 13, 2017, 03:48:22 PM »
Boy am I glad that all my personalities are on a VPN  :smuggo:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk