Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1075805 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: The Star Citizenship
« Reply #525 on: November 16, 2017, 09:17:00 AM »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Flashwit

« Reply #526 on: November 16, 2017, 10:03:56 AM »
I was wondering how that could've been upvoted so much but then I saw it was on r/Games, not r/StarCitizen.

It's wondrous how rational people are outside of the bubble.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #528 on: November 19, 2017, 06:23:35 AM »
So the Reddit fanatics now seem to be turning on each other over the continuing delays:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/7dvszl/stop_the_disinformation/

One guy quotes the ATV figures, then someone accuses them of misinformation. It all seems to be about the definition of an issues vs a bug - which hardly seems to justify the argument that has erupted.

I think they're in full Cognitive Dissonance mode. Half of what they're ranting at each other makes no sense. Unsurprisingly Derek's name came up:

It doesn't help when you someone, like Derek Smart, that lies about what 179 issues means. They keep on claiming that CIG are lying by saying there are only "179 bugs" when in fact there are many many more bugs than that. But these people do not realize that 179 issues are issues they want to get rid of before going to the next phase, and does not mean those are the only bugs in the game. But those liars will continue with their attack on the game.

Hilarious  :laugh:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #531 on: November 22, 2017, 06:19:19 AM »

Flashwit

« Reply #532 on: November 22, 2017, 09:37:45 AM »
I like the concept of paying additional money to get a card so that you can spend more money and time driving to a party where you can meet the guy who scammed you out of at least $1000 in the first place.

This is some next level shit.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #533 on: November 22, 2017, 09:47:35 AM »
I like the concept of paying additional money to get a card so that you can spend more money and time driving to a party where you can meet the guy who scammed you out of at least $1000 in the first place.

Yeah, it's incredible.  :laugh:

StanTheMan

« Reply #534 on: November 22, 2017, 05:30:01 PM »

Yeah, it's incredible.  :laugh:

You be fairly sure that the toilet cubicles in the gents were busy whilst Chris was there...not from use of a certain marching powder either..

dithero

« Reply #535 on: November 23, 2017, 05:52:14 AM »
[–]
Daniel_40 19 hours ago

I wonder how much you would have paid to suck his Dick?

[–]
VerrucktKumpelnew 18 hours ago

If an Anvil Lightning comes out , I'll do it

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #536 on: November 24, 2017, 06:45:45 AM »
Meanwhile, over on Reddit, Gorf is typing  :laugh:

nightfire

« Reply #537 on: November 24, 2017, 07:52:05 AM »
Meanwhile, over on Reddit, Gorf is typing  :laugh:
DELICIOUS!  :haw:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #538 on: November 24, 2017, 10:47:46 AM »
ROTFLMAO!! Stay for the comments  :laugh:

Greggy_D

« Reply #539 on: November 24, 2017, 11:42:31 AM »
All of the stupid suckers kicking in $10 to "subscribe" and get 3.0 a week or two early.  Jackasses.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk