Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1075812 times)

StanTheMan

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #780 on: February 19, 2018, 04:29:49 PM »
Did any of the cultists reply to your twitter thread?

Also, I've just had a thought: the cultists in Far Cry 5 are named "Peggies" (Project at Eden Gate). Well, we could start calling the Star Citizen zealots Peggies aswell after their love of J-PEG-s

Pegging backers more like...

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #781 on: February 19, 2018, 07:05:27 PM »
Did any of the cultists reply to your twitter thread?

Yeah, they were really pissed. Even started a thread with Twitter support asking to ban my account  :smuggo:

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #782 on: February 21, 2018, 08:45:29 AM »
LOL!! This is hilarious. Watch.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #783 on: February 21, 2018, 09:14:41 AM »
LOL!! This is hilarious. Watch.

Great reviewer pretty funny, most fun I ever had with E/H was with the 64 bit trainer which let you jump 99ly with any ship.
I actually offered money to the devs so I could keep using it as it really helped with the boredom of watching loading screens.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #784 on: February 21, 2018, 03:55:24 PM »
A whale song just went out to Concierge backers:

Meanwhile, back at the farm, the Concierge whales aren't particularly pleased:

Motto

« Reply #785 on: February 21, 2018, 03:58:49 PM »
They even managed to insult the whales this time   :emot-bravo:

Backer42

• Refundian
« Reply #786 on: February 21, 2018, 04:05:31 PM »
30 playable vessels is what you normally get with your standard $50 game package.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #787 on: February 21, 2018, 04:50:48 PM »
Yeah well, we've been saying this for MONTHS now. Glad you woke up to the reality that Star Citizen is pretty much - DEAD

2.6.1 lasted 42 days this time last year. It had 1500 pilots with 1hr+ in Squad Battle. 3.0, at 60 days has only 90

Backer42

• Refundian
« Reply #788 on: February 21, 2018, 06:15:19 PM »
Yeah well, we've been saying this for MONTHS now. Glad you woke up to the reality that Star Citizen is pretty much - DEAD

This is a gold mine:
My biggest fear for SC has never been that CIG won't be able to finish it, but that by the time they do, no one will care anymore.
no one will care anymore

There's definitely an invisible "deadline" looming somewhere out there (hopefully still ahead of us), after which no matter how well the game is eventually, it will have passed the point where it could have been a blockbuster smash hit.
invisible "deadline" (hopefully still ahead of us)

Guys, the deadline was Gamescom 2015.

David-2

« Reply #789 on: February 21, 2018, 07:56:01 PM »
That "Provecus Pack" forum screenshot is pretty funny.

First you have "Noff" saying the package is uninteresting to any Concierge, who he describes as "a more discerning kind of collector".

And then you have "Caedus" - a self-described "combat player" - complaining ... and I kid you not ... that this pack "is only appealing if you want a selection of ships you can play the game with".

So basically, these guys are saying: We're not in it to play the game, that's for noobs, we're here to collect the Beanie Babies.  Except, you know, without the actual plush toy.

David-2

« Reply #790 on: February 21, 2018, 08:11:29 PM »

2.6.1 lasted 42 days this time last year. It had 1500 pilots with 1hr+ in Squad Battle. 3.0, at 60 days has only 90

Holy crap, Derek, you've been posting a lot of junk on that thread with a couple of dozen of your various alts!

Because if not that we'd have to conclude there aren't a lot of happy campers over there ...

GaryII

« Reply #791 on: February 22, 2018, 04:49:58 AM »
A whale song just went out to Concierge backers:

30 ships ?!
If there will be game ever (Magic happens lol) = very good deal for greifer-whales..with 30 ships you can totally ignore their insurance immersion timers and send those peasants with 1 ship packages to insurance waiting screens everyday like a boss...       

I am 110 % sure this was CIG intent here, those salty whales just do not understand AAA+ marketing..
« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 04:52:23 AM by GaryII »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #792 on: February 22, 2018, 05:51:24 AM »
Holy crap, Derek, you've been posting a lot of junk on that thread with a couple of dozen of your various alts!

Because if not that we'd have to conclude there aren't a lot of happy campers over there ...

Yeah, my alts are everywhere you see. It's an entire Russian bot army  :emot-laffo:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #793 on: February 22, 2018, 06:12:47 AM »
That's really shocking. I mean, completely.  This is my shocked face ---> :magical:

I think some people MISSED the point of that epic trolling Twitter thread. It was designed to remind everyone about the following:

- about past horrid CS activities
- that Sandi Gardiner, is a horrid person; especially as portrayed in The Escapist article
- that most of the people at the top of CS food chain (headed by Sandi), are horrid people. e.g. See Ben Lesnick
- they have no regard for backers who gave them money; that's why they do what they do
- they continue to alienate their whales e.g. See latest $30K exit

The "Sandi is probably Kraiklyn|CIG" (who joined in 2015 - with ZERO experience in CS) was the only trolling in that thread. And it was there to point out that while that person was also patently horrid, for all intent and purposes, it could very well be Sandi herself. Plus, they all answer to her. Hence this Tweet below:

This was all plotted on my Discord channel btw.  :smuggo:

And of course, as expected, it causes those toxic chuckleheads grief. And since their hate-Reddit on /r/ds was closed, the hope is that they continue to spill their bullshit into either /r/starcitizen or /r/starcitizen_refunds where they get routinely banned  :sandance:

This is what his Twitter feed image looked like back on Nov 26, 2015 when he was shilling the Constellation.

And this a CS refund exchange ticket from 2015, with both Sandi and Kraiklyn|CIG in it. https://pastebin.com/mSM29KZs

:emot-laffo: Man, these chuckleheads never stop delivering the lols.

UPDATE

Apparently Henry Davis (aka Kraiklyn) now thinks pointing to his own Twitter feed, is somehow doxing. This is a CIG employee and community moderator for Star Citizen (which harbors one of the most TOXIC gaming communities in recent memory).

https://twitter.com/Kraiklyn_/status/965918804625842176

So @Twitter - Is it acceptable to permit someone to go hardcore creep, dox and stalk you without consequence? - I am seeing this happen way too often, and you seemingly fail to act on it. It was funny at first...This is just getting creepy now

In fact, since I first did this tweet thread a week ago, I have received numerous messages about this particularly person and how, even as CIG moderator, he is deeply embedded in one of the most toxic Star Citizen organizations. And there's lots of proof.

There is a Star Citizen group called the "Organization" (https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/ORG) who sources say is protected by admin "Kraik". Despite being involved in active bullying, harassment etc, as well as selling video editing skills, bots and script tools used for spying. The source also says that "Kraik" has an active buddy relationship with a user named "Director_Alpha", hence the protection racket.

Just to give you an idea of who we're talking about

Yes - asking for and using the personal information of other users - is perfectly OK. Why would any mod ban them for such a silly thing?

Meet the leader....

https://testsquadron.com/members/soundwave-sw.4457/

He's a real peach...

https://testsquadron.com/threads/12-days-of-meta.12358/

In case you were wondering. Yes, they're all active in TEST squadron.

https://twitter.com/testsquadron

....which is headed by non other than - you guessed it - Montoya

https://twitter.com/montoya_test

See how it all makes sense now?

Twitter thread

UPDATE1

This is them attacking an autistic group

https://testsquadron.com/threads/a-funny-thing-happened-last-week-ego-war-and-tantrums-oh-my.10431/

They are currently also bullying and targeting an ex-army vet with PTSD named Mediaflare in an attempt to dismantle his role-playing group after they claimed he didn't discipline his friend, an ex NAM vet who was engaging and trying to expose them.

« Last Edit: February 22, 2018, 09:08:33 AM by dsmart »

StanTheMan

« Reply #794 on: February 22, 2018, 07:35:19 AM »
And he doesn't have the brains to ignore it....

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk