Author Topic: Star Citizen Media Musings  (Read 581720 times)

krylite

Re: Star Citizen Media Musings
« Reply #750 on: July 12, 2018, 08:59:49 PM »
Even though Montoya's a SC shill, I'm having fun watching him trash FTR who gets so unhinged because he knows he doesn't even cut it as a relevant shillizen or anything yt streamer. (and does a childish rant on ED's recent responsible efforts on balancing credit overinflation in the game, desperately trying to play to the impatient ED player segment, where his earlier schtick was dissing ED in favor of SC)
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 09:13:00 PM by krylite »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #751 on: July 13, 2018, 05:53:39 AM »
Even though Montoya's a SC shill, I'm having fun watching him trash FTR who gets so unhinged because he knows he doesn't even cut it as a relevant shillizen or anything yt streamer. (and does a childish rant on ED's recent responsible efforts on balancing credit overinflation in the game, desperately trying to play to the impatient ED player segment, where his earlier schtick was dissing ED in favor of SC)

As I have said before, most of the Shillizens will be the same shitty people when they turn and on the other side.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

krylite

« Reply #752 on: July 13, 2018, 08:44:44 PM »
As I have said before, most of the Shillizens will be the same shitty people when they turn and on the other side.

Right, I guess I shouldn't have expected one of them to treat ED with a respectful attitude publicly even if they enjoyed playing it in private for a fair cost of a released and great game.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 08:48:45 PM by krylite »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #753 on: July 14, 2018, 05:02:58 AM »
The fun starts around 34:15

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Greggy_D

« Reply #755 on: July 16, 2018, 07:03:10 AM »
Joe is going to be a busy boy today.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #756 on: July 16, 2018, 07:54:29 AM »

jwh1701

« Reply #757 on: July 16, 2018, 09:02:22 AM »
THE LATEST REFUND DEBACLE

https://attackofthefanboy.com/news/star-citizen-backers-no-longer-able-to-get-refunds/

Attackofthefanboy has a ton of rabid anti-Derek posts which tells me that your doing a great job. If only I could incite the same with my trolling :(
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:30:38 AM by jwh1701 »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #758 on: July 16, 2018, 11:14:36 AM »
Attackofthefanboy has a ton of rabid anti-Derek posts which tells me that you doing a great job. If only I could incite the same with my trolling :(

It's great! Because it shows how crazy and unhinged they are.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 02:41:24 PM by dsmart »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #761 on: July 17, 2018, 02:43:26 PM »
https://kotaku.com/star-citizen-backer-sues-to-get-4-500-back-loses-1827666550

BOOM! CIG rep who spoke with Kotaku, confirmed ANOTHER point I made in my thread regarding TOS arbitration date implications

“His pledges with new money on top of his earlier pledges required him to accept the new Terms of Service.”
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 03:17:25 PM by dsmart »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #763 on: July 18, 2018, 04:32:20 AM »

Greggy_D

« Reply #764 on: July 18, 2018, 10:30:34 AM »
What a dick!  How can he blatantly lie over and over?

Montoya: "Truth of the matter is if that guy only spent $45 on the starter pack, he would not be so concerned. His issue was over-extending himself financially. $4500 is a lot of money to have tied up in a game for most people"

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk