Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1313871 times)

Serendipity

Re: Star Citizen - The Game
« Reply #885 on: August 15, 2017, 06:38:00 AM »
There will most definitely be a sale or two, guaranteed.

Maybe the 'gamechanger' mentioned by Ben a few weeks ago and probably the 600 series too.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #886 on: August 15, 2017, 07:47:37 AM »
This is amazing!

Why CIG does not have private investors?

These guys really see nothing wrong with their own idiocy  :vince:

They're fucking morons. Aside from that, CIG does in fact have private investors. I actually know two of them. One pulled his money out back in 2016 amid much fanfare.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #887 on: August 15, 2017, 07:49:47 AM »

I will not be issuing you any further warnings, nor deleting your inappropriate posts. Next time, it's a straight up IP + email ban.

There is NO trolling on this board. Take that shit to Reddit and keep it there.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #888 on: August 15, 2017, 08:18:38 AM »
The latest schedule  :laugh:

Motto

« Reply #889 on: August 15, 2017, 08:32:05 AM »
There's something wrong with that picture, it ends with Error 404, File not found...

Obviously, it should say Error SQ42, Game not found

Serendipity

« Reply #890 on: August 15, 2017, 01:51:14 PM »

I will not be issuing you any further warnings, nor deleting your inappropriate posts. Next time, it's a straight up IP + email ban.

There is NO trolling on this board. Take that shit to Reddit and keep it there.

It wasn't intentionally trolling, I'm genuinely curious if you think they won't be able to pay wages this month because all the money is gone.

N0mad

« Reply #891 on: August 16, 2017, 09:58:12 AM »
Is this going to be part of the Star Citizen GamesCom Demo??:
Guess the physics still has bugs.

Serendipity

« Reply #892 on: August 17, 2017, 12:43:07 AM »
An alpha version of a video game has some bugs? Well then, the project is obviously doomed.

N0mad

« Reply #893 on: August 17, 2017, 01:22:22 AM »
An alpha version of a video game has some bugs? Well then, the project is obviously doomed.

Grow a sense of humour and actually watch the video before commenting - it's clearly a joke.

So is the rest of the Star Citizen - but that's a different discussion.

Serendipity

« Reply #894 on: August 17, 2017, 01:31:53 AM »

Grow a sense of humour and actually watch the video before commenting - it's clearly a joke.

So is the rest of the Star Citizen - but that's a different discussion.
Video wasn't available. I just saw a still shot of a commando floating weirdly in space.

Padrepapp

« Reply #895 on: August 17, 2017, 01:36:37 AM »
Nah, no trolling here. Phew.

Did not know calling someone stupid is trolling.

from urban dictionary:
"The art of deliberately, cleverly, and secretly pissing people off, usually via the internet, using dialogue. Trolling does not mean just making rude remarks: Shouting swear words at someone doesn't count as trolling."

huh...

Serendipity

« Reply #896 on: August 17, 2017, 01:39:14 AM »
Ok, so having a bit of banter is not acceptable but outright insulting someone is fine. Nice.

Padrepapp

« Reply #897 on: August 17, 2017, 01:42:27 AM »
It seems to me, that there is a consensus about your stupidity among forum members.

Did not know that calling someone stupid is "outright insulting" either. How sensitive people can get?

Serendipity

« Reply #898 on: August 17, 2017, 01:43:46 AM »
It seems to me, that there is a consensus about your stupidity among forum members.

Did not know that calling someone stupid is "outright insulting" either. How sensitive people can get?

Yeah, it's funny how group think affects people. Other forums have postulated the reverse. Que Sera Sera.

Padrepapp

« Reply #899 on: August 17, 2017, 01:50:03 AM »
If you feel you don't get any value from this forum or feel violated because people think you are stupid regarding how you percept SC, you can always leave, or just read and not comment.
Many of us would appreciate if you decided to do this. The forum would become what it was once again. A site where we can read the opinion of DS and have a laugh at CIG. It was soooooo good before you. It was comedy gold. Now it's people whining because of namecalling and posting the same arguments 150+ times.

I think you are not only stupid, but boring and annoying as well, polluting a lot of people's place to have a laugh.
If anyone is a troll in this thread, it's you.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk