Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1313144 times)

jwh1701

Re: Star Citizen - General
« Reply #1890 on: March 10, 2018, 01:05:06 PM »
Reddit thread is goldmine for lunacy. if psychiatrists followed SC supporters posts, I could see universal screening being recommended 
:emot-ughh: :

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/83faib/pacer_update_on_the_crytek_vs_cloud_imperium/

StanTheMan

« Reply #1891 on: March 10, 2018, 06:22:21 PM »

ROFLMAO thes Shitizens are good value ...

"He's (Ed..Derek's) a rabid lunatic who wants to see Star Citizen destroyed all because he blames Chris Roberts for stepping on his dick back in 1992."

"Crytek's entire lawsuit so far looks precisely like DS wrote it for them."  Damning Derek with praise...

"CIG aren't going to publish their financials online for him to scrutinise so he can finally see how a successful business is run "   Im guessing this cu$t didnt go to business school.

Shitizen logic in action

"Practically nobody here knows anything about law and based on what i've read about this case, CIG is in essentially no danger."
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:41:10 AM by dsmart »

jwh1701

« Reply #1892 on: March 11, 2018, 07:17:40 AM »

The pic is awesome representation, going to install adobe ps when I get back home and try a few ideas.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1893 on: March 11, 2018, 07:42:43 AM »

"He's (Ed..Derek's) a rabid lunatic who wants to see Star Citizen destroyed all because he blames Chris Roberts for stepping on his dick back in 1992."

"Crytek's entire lawsuit so far looks precisely like DS wrote it for them."  Damning Derek with praise...

"CIG aren't going to publish their financials online for him to scrutinise so he can finally see how a successful business is run "   Im guessing this cu$t didnt go to business school.

Shitizen logic in action

"Practically nobody here knows anything about law and based on what i've read about this case, CIG is in essentially no danger."

There are reasons why it's safe to say that only a bunch of illiterate lunatics are now left rabidly defending this train-wreck, and their bad choices.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1894 on: March 11, 2018, 02:42:08 PM »
Previous lunacy has been topped by another thread.

Time for the double :emot-ughh: :emot-ughh:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/kingdom-come-deliverance-1

Really hope discovery will be public so we can see he has never been a saint.

Interesting:

Darlak Sanis@DarlakSanis
Today at 02:52 pm

CIG and Warhorse Studios partnered a while a go and exchanged techs between the companies.

I know for sure that SC's multi-layer clothing system was given to CIG by WS, but I don't know what WS recieved from them.

SC Funds?

S1rmunchalot@S1rmunchalot
Today at 05:33 pm

Wasn't it one of the kickstarter perks of the high tier backers - you would have your name in the game somewhere? It's one of the perks for Star Citizen pledges and older subscriber rewards. They are obviously playing on the pun we often use about Christopher Roberts - Christopher means "he who holds Christ in his heart". Chris is our savior from the nasty, mean, big publishers with their false and misleading profits. Who said Star Citizen fandom was a cult?

The idea was first mooted in Forbes magazine of all places. Dec 14th 2015. "With $100M In Crowdfunding, 'Star Citizen' May Not Be A Scam, But It Feels Like A Cult" - Paul Tassi)

It's clear that Chris was a high tier backer since we saw him brandishing his steel sword, I wonder how many KC developers are Citizens? There must be some.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 07:42:20 PM by jwh1701 »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1895 on: March 12, 2018, 06:40:34 AM »
Previous lunacy has been topped by another thread.

Time for the double :emot-ughh: :emot-ughh:

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/kingdom-come-deliverance-1

Really hope discovery will be public so we can see he has never been a saint.

Interesting:

Darlak Sanis@DarlakSanis
Today at 02:52 pm

CIG and Warhorse Studios partnered a while a go and exchanged techs between the companies.

I know for sure that SC's multi-layer clothing system was given to CIG by WS, but I don't know what WS recieved from them.

It's rubbish. These guys make shit up out of whole cloth. Anytime you see "I know for sure", and there is no cited source about something that should be public, you can bet that it's pure and utter bullshit. How does this comment amount to anything that moron stated?

CryEngine, like most top tier engines, has always had a clothing system. It's not rocket science.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 06:50:34 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #1896 on: March 12, 2018, 08:38:00 AM »
One thing I could not find is the supposed high tier backer comment concerning getting you name in KD? Did they put Chris's name in for the shout out or did he buy his way into KD?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1897 on: March 12, 2018, 03:43:10 PM »
One thing I could not find is the supposed high tier backer comment concerning getting you name in KD? Did they put Chris's name in for the shout out or did he buy his way into KD?

You can check the tiers on the KD Kickstarter page. Depending on your pledge level, you can be in the game.

justme

« Reply #1898 on: March 13, 2018, 01:06:44 AM »
hmm...

seems legit, that cig said to wh, where to find that freeware-tool.  :grin:

N0mad

« Reply #1899 on: March 20, 2018, 09:29:23 AM »
Hilarious new thread on SC reddit:  When SC is finally released, are ships still going to be purchasable for real cash?

As if they really need to ask.

Some really salty comments though !

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1900 on: March 20, 2018, 05:46:02 PM »
Hilarious new thread on SC reddit:  When SC is finally released, are ships still going to be purchasable for real cash?

As if they really need to ask.

Some really salty comments though !

Yeah, those clowns really don't get that the game - as designed - is P2W. What incentive does CIG (or any company) have to change that when they keep buying ships and in-game items for real cash?

N0mad

« Reply #1901 on: March 22, 2018, 02:11:24 PM »
Guess the game:
  • it's an online multiplayer game
  • you can walk around in first person, but then pilot a ship
  • you can walk around the ship
  • you can multi crew ships with your friends
  • you can explore uncharted lands
  • you can visit outposts
  • you can do contracts and increase your reputation with mission givers
  • you can engage other players in gun fights or ship to ship combat
  • you can even board other player's ships and steal their cargo
  • you can customise your character's appearance and buy cosmetic items
  • you can pick up cargo boxes, then put them down anywhere you like on your ship

Sound like anything familiar?

ps. it's actually a full game out now
« Last Edit: March 22, 2018, 03:08:08 PM by N0mad »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1902 on: March 22, 2018, 04:47:33 PM »
Most of us play it frequently.  :grin:

N0mad

« Reply #1903 on: March 23, 2018, 08:09:24 AM »
The point I'm making is that there are plenty of games now which match the original go anywhere, do anything "vision" of Star Citizen.

My description was specifically about Sea of Thieves by the way.

Star Citizen is being left behind by the rest of the industry at this point.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1904 on: March 23, 2018, 06:36:57 PM »
LOL!! Read the comments while Chris jabbers

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/242002942?t=11m51s

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk