Author Topic: Board Discussions  (Read 51387 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Board Discussions
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 05:36:08 AM »
Fixed an issue with OneAll login with Facebook and Twitter.

NOTE: It supports Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube only

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2018, 06:58:06 PM »
- Removed OneAll login package
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:13:27 PM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2018, 07:00:36 PM »
I am experiencing some issues with Chrome in some forums when trying to reply or modify a post. If you are having the same issues, please let me know as I am trying to track it down.

Worst symptom is that you can't type anything in the input box due to major lag or something.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2018, 06:08:46 AM »
Sorry guys, I upgraded the board last night and forgot that I left it in maintenance mode. Which is why only mods and admins could login. I only found out when I got an email from the Tapatalk plugin.

I also removed some Smileys which were causing slowdowns. The ones which remain, are now accessible via the drop-down [more] button.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:42:13 AM by dsmart »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2018, 06:53:31 AM »
If you are using Chrome, and experiencing slow-downs when viewing icons in the [more] category, you should enable GPU Rasterization.

To fix the issue in Google Chrome, do the following:

1) Load chrome://flags in the web browser's address bar.
2) Search for GPU rasterization. Alternatively, load chrome://flags/#enable-gpu-rasterization directly.
3) Switch its state to enabled.
4) Restart Google Chrome.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2018, 04:39:33 AM »
Yesterday I fixed an issue (had to open a ticket with Microsoft, which they quickly addressed) on the server side whereby board/thread/subscriber notification emails sent to some domains (e.g. @live.com, @outlook.com) were not being sent due to blocklist issues. This required me to revise the server SPL records in the Cloudflare settings, as well as set up DMARC configs for better email handling.

Note that you should still add dereksmart.com to your email spam filter or some emails are likely to also go directly to spam.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk