Author Topic: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.  (Read 1259602 times)

Moeis

Re: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.
« Reply #1395 on: September 26, 2017, 04:26:14 AM »
In any Star Citizen forum if we engaged in this nonsense we would probably get banned at the first or second reply or get the thread locked as soon as the mods noticed or the mod was begged by a shitizen to ban us.

I think this has gone on long enough. If it counts I second or third a motion to ban this guy(s). Regardless if this is one or two shitizens they sound the same because they are cut from the same cloth.
I keep clicking here and it's like a bad movie that drags out and you are just hoping to see something come of it.
Nothing will ever come of talking with either of these two accounts, or heads of the same body.

Ban em. If you can ban their IP please do.

As soon as another ass clown who uses the same method shows up ban them too.

You know what is funny, it wasn't even us that started this.  You and I were having a conversation, then someone comes in and starts claiming I am someone else, and then the attacks continued.

So how about we go back to what we were talking about before and not continue the nonsense that wasn't even started by me  or Serendipity?

Moeis

« Reply #1396 on: September 26, 2017, 04:32:16 AM »
I am hesitant about that. Not being able to post here just because you disagree with Derek is basically the same behaviour those guys are doing. However, since Moeis and Serenstupidity both fail constantly to discuss accuratly, it might be best to ignore them discussion wise. Let them say what they want to say, so we have points to discuss with them after CIG has collapsed. I for one would like to see them eating their own words and see how they spin it.

I was having a conversation, posting my own findings with sources as well then it turned into an attack against me instead of a actually addressing what I said.

Also I disagree with me not discussing accurately.  I gave my opinions, I admitted when I was wrong, I agreed with some things, and even mentioned stuff that I expected like the number of bugs before live release of 3.0 going to shoot up.

I feel like you people are not even reading what I am actually saying and inventing something else.

People accusing me of being someone else needs to stop as well.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 04:42:21 AM by Moeis »

Serendipity

« Reply #1397 on: September 26, 2017, 04:50:41 AM »
If you or Serenstupidty were here to actually be engaged in a lively discussion, than you would. Having said that, all you can resort to is muddling the waters of any thread you post on because you have nothing more pertinent to say than "Oh noes, we are on at the same time.  Let's see what other hypothesis they come up with.  Lol."
She got baited and she literally confirmed using multiple accounts by doing this. She is too stupid to realize, how this looks to a sane person.

How very special of you. Jumping to conclusions that are moronic seems to be a very popular activity around here. You appear to be one of the best at it. Congratulations.

I'm male. I'm not Moeis. Would you like it written in an even simpler format or can you understand that now?

Serendipity

« Reply #1398 on: September 26, 2017, 04:59:08 AM »
I am hesitant about that. Not being able to post here just because you disagree with Derek is basically the same behaviour those guys are doing. However, since Moeis and Serenstupidity both fail constantly to discuss accuratly, it might be best to ignore them discussion wise. Let them say what they want to say, so we have points to discuss with them after CIG has collapsed. I for oen would like to see them eating their own words and see how they spin it.
Paid shills disappear after collapse.

Because ... you know ... they don't get paid anymore.

So this company that has no money left and is about to collapse, catastrophically due to going bankrupt, is paying people to speak nicely about their game online? Is this what you wish to offer as an opinion as to the current state of affairs? This is how you think things are going down right now?

Delusional is the most polite term I feel.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1399 on: September 26, 2017, 05:26:54 AM »
you realize that guy that claimed to do the analytics is the same guy who did the $45k refund hoax right?  he also said that Serendipity and I both have the same posting time history which is not true at all as well.

But you will believe what ever you want. /facepalm

Just because I lack the skills to cook a 5 course meal, doesn't mean that I'm unable to make myself a decent sandwich.

"Kastenbrust" was in way over his head and his decision to do the $45k hoax was absurd (to put it nicely), but that doesn't necessarily invalidate his analysis of your postings (or some of his other expressed opinions about SC here in the forum), which are entirely different and unrelated matters altogether.

That said about logical fallacy, I will concede that you may have a point here, particularly since he never answered my question about which text analysis software he used.

Yup, pretty much. It's the Shitizen logic. Despite having over 30 years in gamedev, and shipped over a dozen games, Derek Smart hasn't shipped a blockbuster, so he has no authority to critique Star Citizen.

They're morons.

Anyway that guy DID have a refund. So it's not like he made that part up. I believe that he faked the $45K refund in order to generate outrage and draw attention to it. There is no other explanation, because he didn't gain anything.

Do I believe he used a text analysis? Yes. There are several free ones online. Go pick one.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1400 on: September 26, 2017, 05:28:32 AM »

"Ascendant Pictures claims 250 million dollars in  funding to produce 14 movies in 2003,  the company was founded in 2002. in 2004 VIP4 package raised 350 million dollars and most of it was spend in chris roberts movies. The fundings was to be spend on film 100% and investors would get 100% of the income the movie would produce. But what ended up happening was that 20% of money was spend in making of movie and rest of funding gets funneled trough several companies into fixed deposit accounts. However they matched that 80% of money with bank loans Using investor money (15% of loan) as guarantee for loans.

Except for there is no article to prove anything in that quote above.  Where did that information come from and how come there is no source for it?
Like I said, the only thing that it really shows is that some other company that had Ascendant and others as a client committed fraud.  Nothing about what Ascendant actually did.

There is also something else wrong with that link your provided.  It is wrong about the company being sold during a tustle with Costner.  Company was sold in 2010, but the lawsuit was in 2005 and settled in 2008, 2 years before selling the company
http://www.today.com/id/23491434/ns/today-today_entertainment/t/costner-settles-million-movie-deal-lawsuit/

So yeah, I keep on finding inconsistencies with the story that is being portrayed in that link.  In other words, it is abusing facts to create a different story of what really happened.

You are not being willfully ignorant, you're being annoyingly argumentative.

The article was in German. It was translated. And the ORIGINAL SOURCE is RIGHT THERE on the page that he linked. Here, let's try that again.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1401 on: September 26, 2017, 05:30:46 AM »

You are an alt.

Wrong. Please try again. Then continue to assess what you believe to be true and realise you do not know shit.

Thank you.

Oh noes, we are on at the same time.  Let's see what other hypothesis they come up with.  Lol.

You do realize that we're not idiots right? And that you and him being online at the same time only proves that you are trying to prove you're not an alt? How hard is it to open a session with different logins from two browsers? I mean, seriously, are you for real?

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #1402 on: September 26, 2017, 05:30:58 AM »
Perhaps it's time that the site comes up with a way to hang a TROLL tag under certain  peoples names so that nobody bothers to feed them any longer. Large YELLOW letters. This way people can just ignore them or you can select NO TROLLS PLEASE on their preferences and their posts won't show up on your screen.

IO check my mail go on the sits to discover it's the Troll wasting my time. It makes me not want to bother looking at what is going on. That's possibly one of their goals. We could also identify in the email update that the post comes from a designated TROLL and we won't bother looking unless we are VERY bored. I can look at spectrum or Bored Gamer to find stupid repetitive commentary.

I can log in from one of the other 5 PC's in the house under a different browser. It proves NOTHING. I have done that here and there during the elections to swat opponents.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 05:33:33 AM by Spunky Munkee »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1403 on: September 26, 2017, 05:40:09 AM »
Anyone find it odd that when Serenstupidity was active, Moeis went silent.  And now Moeis is now active, Serenstupidity has gone silent.

Believe what you want, but it is pure coincidence, I have been gone because of taking my family to Disneyland.
Uh huh.  Umm...

:siren:BULLSHIT :siren:

Seren disappears about 3 days ago.  You show up today.
You disappear on the 15th.  Seren re-appears on the 16th.
Seren disappears on the 8th.  Your post count, all of a sudden, spikes.
And your post count prior to that, 5.

And there are far too many parallel lines between both of your behaviors.  We know, someone here did the analytics.

You are an alt.

He's been busted and banned. And I was willing to let it go. But he couldn't help himself, and screwed up by logging in with both alts via a VPN that tends to not rotate IPs often.

I am not going to post them, but the mods/admins can go to the profile for SERENDIPITY and MOEIS, then scroll down to the IPs used in recent posts section. HINT: We use Cloudflare and CleanTalk, so it's very easy to use backend tools to figure out things like this.

I was willing to let it slide because he provides endless entertainment; but it just got repetitive and annoying, which caused people to complain. Then he messed up today because Shitizens 1) can't help themselves 2) are a group of dumb ass-clowns

I can't ban the IPs because that would ban other people using those VPNs with access to that range. So, rest assured, he'll be back eventually. They do this shit on Reddit with multiple alts as well. So this is nothing new.

:wave:

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1404 on: September 26, 2017, 05:45:24 AM »
I am hesitant about that. Not being able to post here just because you disagree with Derek is basically the same behaviour those guys are doing. However, since Moeis and Serenstupidity both fail constantly to discuss accuratly, it might be best to ignore them discussion wise. Let them say what they want to say, so we have points to discuss with them after CIG has collapsed. I for one would like to see them eating their own words and see how they spin it.

I agree, and that's why we tolerate them. However, as I've said before, this is not Reddit, SA, Spectrum, or some article discussion section. We don't need to clutter the forum with bullshit. I setup this forum so that people can find relevant Star Citizen discussions without being subjected to the abuse they otherwise would on Reddit or Spectrum. So cluttering it with bullshit just adds clutter, and I've grown tired of deleting rubbish.

Everyone is welcome. Arguments are certainly welcome. But rehashing the same rubbish, cluttering the forum, and POSTING UNDER AN ALT, are not allowed.

So both alts have been banned. Again.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1405 on: September 26, 2017, 06:38:29 AM »
CR is a PM of developing a game, he worked on games before, programmed, designed has ran other projects albeit shittily, he should be familiar with everything, who is who, and he is the upper management so he can't shield anyone from himself. Like me I don't expect him to know every aspect of art developing, or every marketing technique, or certain other specialty items outside the scope of developing the game. I expect him to know why something doesn't work, how long it will take, how much more it will cost, who needs to be on it to get it done, and I expect him to be able to move his people around to achieve that. I also expect him to know the financials of the things he is dealing with, a dude shouldn't be in charge of a project if when he asks something  he has no clue how much money it is he is dedicating,how much the labor will cost ect.

He's a shitty PM and does next to nothing I expect of a PM, a good one at least. To bad the owners don't run that mutherfucker out, find someone else to finish the projcet

It cannot be understated that the worst part of this is that he spent a fortune of backer money hiring some of the best (most have left) people in the business. Then 1) didn't listen to them 2) didn't just leave them alone to make the game they were paid to make

When I look back, the Jennison Letter was trying to tell everyone something; but most didn't listen.

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #1406 on: September 26, 2017, 07:55:30 AM »
I think it speaks loud and clear. It certainly points to one of the most important if not the most important reason that Star Citizen has failed. Chris ROberts does not have a clue as  to what he is doing. He is a douchebag who holds the money but projects don't get built with no direction, or a poorly articulated one.

I would venture to guess that shortly after this letter CIG slapped NDA's on every employee's contract to prevent and further insolence.

This stuff is why I come here, not to hear stupidity from trolls. I don't mind honest queries or discussions but that's not what Serendipity was about. It's good to have some fresh air in the room.

Wiggleitjiggle

« Reply #1407 on: September 26, 2017, 09:15:11 AM »
First time I have read that letter and am not 1 bit surprised, I mean it's exactly what I'd have thought was going on if I had prior knowledge of the process.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1408 on: September 26, 2017, 10:11:36 AM »
First time I have read that letter and am not 1 bit surprised, I mean it's exactly what I'd have thought was going on if I had prior knowledge of the process.

I just wrote an article about it actually.

Kyrt

« Reply #1409 on: September 26, 2017, 11:55:36 PM »
I see where you're coming from here, but I fundamentally disagree with the premise that a project managers primary job function is to give directional commands. In my estimation a good project managers primary responsibility is the emotional well-being, and engagement of the team members on the project.

Which CR would be doing by listening to everybody. What other sort of engagement are you thinking of.

On the face this statement seems reasonable, in retrospect it is ridiculous because of the use of the single word "everybody". Any person managing a project on this scale will have delegated authority, and will respect that delegation. Command structure is implemented for a reason. It creates levels of buffering. No single person, at this level of development, can keep the entirety of the project in focus, all the time.

It's also a statement that presumes we should read everything literally, one of the issues I have with the anti-SC crowd. We don't know what subset of "everybody" CR is referring to. True, it could mean he listens to all 400 employees. It's far more likely to mean that "everybody" is simply all the appropriate team leads.

No manager, ever, should "lose it". A statement like this just tends to evoke visions of the lowly wage slave, browbeaten, and bullied by a tyrannical boss. Tyranny in the workplace, never, EVER, in the end, leads to lasting results.

And define "lose it". I'm not going to defend CR here, since we have all heard the stories and seen him during the disaster at GC17, but at the same time an employee who doesn't do what his boss wants him to after the boss has made a decision is probably going to get chewed out in some fashion if not canned.

A good project manager would put on the bigboy pants, and do the best that they could to bring the team into harmony.

Which entails making a decision and getting the team to follow it and making it work.  Once CR decides that space mining is a good profession to have and that CIG should implement mechanics for that profession, then having somebody tell him he is wrong, that space mining shouldln't be there isn't going to help team harmony.

In summation a good project manager understands that the goal of the project is a by product of building an environment that will be eminently conducive to bringing that end goal to fruition.

And if a team member challenges that harmony by constantly criticises the boss, and his plans, ideas and vision? Would he deserves the chewing out or firing that is likely headed his way? A project cannot have 2 or 20 or 200 different goals in mind. Whether we like it or not, CR is the man in charge and it is his vision that counts.

I like that vision. But I also think that if what we hear is anywhere near accurate, CR is the wrong project lead. But a project lead needs to also lead. Part of that is creating a good working environment. But it's also about listening to everybody, even if it is just through team leads, making a choice about how best to achieve the vision and getting the team to work towards it taking that decision in mind. Just because CR speaks about one aspect of the job doesn't necessarily mean the others aren't there.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2017, 12:22:17 AM by Kyrt »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk