Author Topic: Megaton Rainfall  (Read 6257 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Megaton Rainfall
« on: December 10, 2017, 07:20:49 AM »
Hey, remember when I said that rubbish running at 10 fps that Star Citizen was showcasing as procedural cities was just that: rubbish? Wait till you see this

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

nightfire

Re: Megaton Rainfall
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2017, 07:57:08 AM »
Hey, remember when I said that rubbish running at 10 fps that Star Citizen was showcasing as procedural cities was just that: rubbish? Wait till you see this

Holy cow, this game actually looks like FUN! Why would anyone want to carry around cargo boxes when they could play this instead?

EDIT: Not only do they have procgen cities, they also have a working SANDWORM at 7:50  :supaburn:
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 08:01:19 AM by nightfire »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Megaton Rainfall
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 02:21:34 PM »
**MOVED**

I saw this mentioned in the ED forum. Makes SC look increasingly irrelevant as a defunct waste of $160m and time and a shameful dragged out ponzi footnote in pc gaming history.

:lesnick:

some space travel, still a lot more planets than SC  :laugh:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT6TR-WBSFc&feature=youtu.be&t=16m56s
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk