Author Topic: Skyrim SE  (Read 6227 times)

jwh1701

Skyrim SE
« on: July 25, 2018, 04:57:04 PM »
Took me awhile to get all 164 mods to play nice, I thought why not take some mining screens shots. I find it so comical that they constantly take screenshots of SC and fantasize about what they might be able to do soon.  Wonder when they will have playable females since he spent so much on female mo-capping?

Skyrim SE
164 Mods
SkyrimSE Re-Engaged ENB
4k Max settings
All textures combination of 2k / 4k
Running through AVR-X6200W, then Darbee - setting slight red tweak and sharpen

« Last Edit: July 25, 2018, 06:02:57 PM by jwh1701 »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Skyrim SE
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2018, 06:58:36 PM »
Took me awhile to get all 164 mods to play nice, I thought why not take some mining screens shots.

Jesus. How did you ever get that to work? Anyway, those screenshots are amazing. Well done!
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 07:24:45 AM »
Jesus. How did you ever get that to work? Anyway, those screenshots are amazing. Well done!

Thank you it took a while, I still just considered myself intermediate modder compared for a few youtubers that really know how to fix integration issues.
Switch to mod organizer was a big help as its so much faster than nexus when working skse crashes etc and its super easy to integrate loot, sseedit, fnis, etc.
The darbee is really impressive how it can bring clarity and detail in games and movies.

jwh1701

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 07:33:48 PM »
Pick of my mod organizer and setup.

krylite

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 02:24:00 AM »
I find it so comical that they constantly take screenshots of SC and fantasize about what they might be able to do soon.  Wonder when they will have playable females since he spent so much on female mo-capping?

Very nice looking. yes, I'd used the nexus mod organizer & loot for skyrim too, but only for skyrim regular back then.
Yeah, I wondered SC seemed so dearth of women so far except for that "space horror" themed scripted techdemo trailer bit.

Maybe this should be CIG's next whaling item: pre-order android or female npc accompanying crewmembers (with stretched-goaled groundbreaking AI of course!) and a variety of outfits, all available from the CIG store site for $$$ or SC currency.   :emot-lol:  The higher priced ones have Gillian Anderson's face and voice snippets or Lynda Carter's (yeah, I know she was only in Skyrim/Obvilion in some small npc roles per Zenimax)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 02:50:46 AM by krylite »

ShoHashi

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 06:17:17 AM »
Love those screenshots, Krylite!  Pretty awesome!

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk