Author Topic: Board Discussions  (Read 9058 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Board Discussions
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2017, 05:36:08 AM »
Fixed an issue with OneAll login with Facebook and Twitter.

NOTE: It supports Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and YouTube only

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #31 on: February 19, 2018, 06:58:06 PM »
- Removed OneAll login package
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 07:13:27 PM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2018, 07:00:36 PM »
I am experiencing some issues with Chrome in some forums when trying to reply or modify a post. If you are having the same issues, please let me know as I am trying to track it down.

Worst symptom is that you can't type anything in the input box due to major lag or something.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2018, 06:08:46 AM »
Sorry guys, I upgraded the board last night and forgot that I left it in maintenance mode. Which is why only mods and admins could login. I only found out when I got an email from the Tapatalk plugin.

I also removed some Smileys which were causing slowdowns. The ones which remain, are now accessible via the drop-down [more] button.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 06:42:13 AM by dsmart »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2018, 06:53:31 AM »
If you are using Chrome, and experiencing slow-downs when viewing icons in the [more] category, you should enable GPU Rasterization.

To fix the issue in Google Chrome, do the following:

1) Load chrome://flags in the web browser's address bar.
2) Search for GPU rasterization. Alternatively, load chrome://flags/#enable-gpu-rasterization directly.
3) Switch its state to enabled.
4) Restart Google Chrome.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk