Games > Star Citizen

Squadron 42 Dev Progress Watch

<< < (3/50) > >>

dsmart:

--- Quote from: Greggy_D on December 20, 2017, 02:36:58 PM ---They're going to claim SQ42, Star Marine, and Arena Commander are all "modules" of the single game known as Star Citizen.  Prepping for the defense of the Crytek suit which indicates they are building more than one game.

--- End quote ---

It will be a weak and laughable defense, seeing as 1) they are selling it separately 2) they have gone on the record calling them separate games

dsmart:
Right. So hang on to your hat Felicia, it's been confirmed by several sources that today's SQ42 teaser, is in FACT a pre-rendered cut scene. So that's that.

I will have more scoops tomorrow, ahead of the 2 hr live stream that starts at 2PM ET. It's hilarious. All of it. God, I can't wait. I'm just dying to just blurt it all out. :)

The way CryEngine works for cinematics, is the way engines like COD, BF etc work. So don't take the "pre-rendered" too literally. The scene is rendered in the engine, but a cutscene, it takes away control from the player to move the narrative fwd

Also, according to a sauce, this is from the game itself, but will be in first person, as opposed to this cinematic cut they showed today, which doesn't show the player character's HUD etc

Motto:
We're dying even harder for you to spill your guts  :f5:

StanTheMan:

--- Quote from: dsmart on December 20, 2017, 03:23:09 PM ---Right. So hang on to your hat Felicia, it's been confirmed by several sources that today's SQ42 teaser, is in FACT a pre-rendered cut scene. So that's that.

I will have more scoops tomorrow, ahead of the 2 hr live stream that starts at 2PM ET. It's hilarious. All of it. God, I can't wait. I'm just dying to just blurt it all out. :)

--- End quote ---

This should help keep it in for a bit longer

AncoGaming:
I don't know, man... I really liked the trailer. Made me happy, in fact. Gonna be a good game, believe me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version