Author Topic: Star Citizen Citizenship  (Read 1133098 times)

jwh1701

Re: Star Citizen - The Citizenship
« Reply #1335 on: October 18, 2018, 05:51:54 PM »
The sad thing is: you simply can't argue against anyone with that level of stupidity. They are trapped so deeply in both the Dunning-Kruger effect and the Sunk Cost Fallacy that they can't be reasoned with.

That is so true, I just gave and go for trolling them for lols.

krylite

« Reply #1336 on: October 19, 2018, 01:49:00 AM »
My gawd these chuckleheads are dumb  :emot-ughh:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9p2aly/anyone_else_think_x4_foundations_drew_very_heavy/

Very nice looking reveal trailer of X4. Real gameplay footpage suppsedly to be released in November compared to another bogus SC trailer among myriads wasting backer money to make them. I like how the narrator makes literal references to Elite:Dangerous , "missions chains", further updates to come but will take "time and resources", haha. Incorporate a bunch of ED looking vistas with the asteroid fields, then making a soon to be released game that SQ42 was purporting to be over four years ago.

« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 01:50:46 AM by krylite »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1337 on: October 19, 2018, 08:27:50 AM »
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:49:50 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1338 on: October 21, 2018, 06:12:51 AM »
These Star Citizen "fans" don't quit. Three months after my last Star Citizen video, I'm get stuff like this. This one is from 3 hrs ago and reported. No doubt he's pissed about my latest rant.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

StanTheMan

« Reply #1339 on: October 21, 2018, 06:46:56 AM »
These Star Citizen "fans" don't quit. Three months after my last Star Citizen video, I'm get stuff like this. This one is from 3 hrs ago and reported. No doubt he's pissed about my latest rant.

Too dumb to know all humans are "out of Africa".

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1340 on: October 21, 2018, 07:21:09 AM »
Too dumb to know all humans are "out of Africa".

Well, it's a Shitizen. So.

Judge_dolly_OG

« Reply #1341 on: October 21, 2018, 07:44:24 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9pv4jq/i_think_we_can_all_appreciate_what_this_game_has/e85dj6f
I want to see them open their universe to other game dev studios. CIG provides a working multiplayer game, hosted servers, all assets, fully working FPS with many weapons and armors... and all another game dev has to do is build out their story and levels within an existing SC planet, like Yela for example... they can create a massive single player or even coop game on Yela using SC assets, hosted by CIG for a price, and CIG gets a portion of the profit. So. Much. Potential... and it's a hell of a way to fill the Verse with quality builds and usage. Imagine being able to land on a planet and for $15 you get access to a "quest" that essentially sends you into another companies game, all within the SC universe.

Other game developers will be queueing up for this opportunity!

jwh1701

« Reply #1342 on: October 21, 2018, 09:24:14 AM »

Sad world, I have dealt with a lot of discriminatory remarks over the years including directly in front of supervisors with no disciplinary action taken.

jwh1701

« Reply #1343 on: October 21, 2018, 07:27:05 PM »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1344 on: October 22, 2018, 04:11:41 AM »
https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9pv4jq/i_think_we_can_all_appreciate_what_this_game_has/e85dj6fOther game developers will be queueing up for this opportunity!

We just point and lol when we see hilarious shit like that.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1345 on: October 22, 2018, 04:13:27 AM »

jwh1701

« Reply #1346 on: October 22, 2018, 01:56:42 PM »

jwh1701

« Reply #1347 on: October 22, 2018, 02:03:57 PM »
Space bar / owner game-play wanted, they have the medic ship which I still cannot figure out how they could even incorporate it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9q8b6w/new_sc_profession_barclub_owner_gulp/

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1348 on: October 22, 2018, 02:34:27 PM »

David-2

« Reply #1349 on: October 22, 2018, 03:17:36 PM »
Space bar / owner game-play wanted, they have the medic ship which I still cannot figure out how they could even incorporate it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/9q8b6w/new_sc_profession_barclub_owner_gulp/

Well, the first step to this Star Citizen profession is for him and everyone in his org to buy a Kraken.  Then wait 8 years, looking for it on the weekly dev timeline all the while.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk