Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1315777 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Star Citizen - General
« Reply #2025 on: May 21, 2018, 04:29:25 PM »
I won't spell it out, but I will say that there are good reasons game companies have been trying to avoid their games having secondary markets.

Yes indeed.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2026 on: May 25, 2018, 04:11:43 PM »
Latest roadmap is out.

The tribal leaders are in fits.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #2027 on: May 25, 2018, 05:28:01 PM »
Latest roadmap is out.

The tribal leaders are in fits.

LOL they sure do live is some dream land to keep believing SC will have some eureka moment. I posted in the thread to try and help them the best I can.

StanTheMan

« Reply #2028 on: May 26, 2018, 04:39:18 AM »
Anyone want to buy a Tonk ?

« Last Edit: May 26, 2018, 04:47:31 AM by StanTheMan »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2029 on: May 26, 2018, 06:05:25 AM »
Anyone want to buy a Tonk ?

No LTI. No Sale.  :emot-colbert:

StanTheMan

« Reply #2030 on: May 26, 2018, 11:37:25 AM »
Did CRoberts take out LTI ?

Looking at that Lando stream with his empty cabinets behind him and that jolly disposition all gone .. I dont think he had LTI..

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2031 on: May 27, 2018, 04:00:20 PM »

jwh1701

« Reply #2032 on: May 27, 2018, 05:13:41 PM »
Totally not money laundering

MAKE MY MMO: STAR CITIZEN’S LEGATUS PACK OFFERS 117 SHIPS FOR $27,000

LOL so insane considering the state of the demo, they have no conscious.
I though to myself that there has to be some negative press on spectrum but was wrong again.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/spectrum/community/SC/forum/3/thread/the-legatus-pack

Meowz

« Reply #2033 on: May 27, 2018, 08:17:19 PM »
"The Flower of Knighthood" kickstarter MMO looks like its taking a carbon copy straight out of CR's playbook. 1000 vs. 1000 battles, complex crafting and realistic battle mechanics, and the list goes on. All for just for 600k! Please... fool us once....

LordSolarMacharius

« Reply #2034 on: May 27, 2018, 09:13:03 PM »
"The Flower of Knighthood" kickstarter MMO looks like its taking a carbon copy straight out of CR's playbook. 1000 vs. 1000 battles, complex crafting and realistic battle mechanics, and the list goes on. All for just for 600k! Please... fool us once....

I'm going to avoid this one. It sounds way too good to be true, especially for only 600k. I regret backing Chronicles of Elyria another "it was too good to be true" project. They keep trying to sell digital goods/JPEGs like Star Citizen and no game in sight.

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #2035 on: May 28, 2018, 01:06:52 AM »
Once bitten twice shy. The moron backers who claim that this Star Citizen debacle wont put a chill on backing games in development have their heads jammed up their asses in several ways. I cant help but to feel as if they  deserve everything they have coming to them at this point.

Even if there were refunds to be had I could not put forth the effort to help them. This is not to say that many of them are too foolish to rewad the simple instructions on the side panel, they ask for help from the start, like children who want to be carried by their mommies.

Motto

« Reply #2036 on: May 28, 2018, 01:23:38 AM »
Just the responses by Joe Blobers are, as always, funny as shit. That guy has completely lost any connection with the real world. I'm actually looking forward for the moment that CIG collapses just to see how he will spin that.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2037 on: May 28, 2018, 04:48:51 AM »
Mechs are apparently coming

Jesus.

N0mad

« Reply #2038 on: May 28, 2018, 04:51:21 AM »
I so called that (like, months ago)   :emot-snoop:

helimoth

« Reply #2039 on: May 28, 2018, 05:03:22 AM »
Why let a small thing like scope creep get in the way of milking more money out of gullible suckers loyal members

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk