Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1382064 times)

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
Re: Star Citizen - The Game
« Reply #675 on: August 03, 2017, 04:47:59 AM »
What the hell am I talking about? This:

Through it all, my vision was still not complete because, even though GPU and CPU technologies were progressing at a fast pace, the game engine technologies still weren’t there. As a result, I continued to make sacrifices in order to keep moving things forward. For example, you can’t have high visual fidelity when you’re trying to build a massive game world. So I tended to sacrifice visuals for gameplay, something that was seemingly unheard of back in the day because you just get laughed at. Which is hilarious now that I think about it, when there are so many best-selling but shallow games with sub-par graphics. 

Should 3.0 deliver what they say it will, and the PC gamer journalist you spoke to on twitter says they have, then it seems to me CIG have achieved exactly what you suggest can't be done, your 'holy grail', what you have not managed to do. A seamless, huge world with incredible visuals.

I see you've pretty much given up all semblance of reason now and just walked off a cliff. You conveniently highlighted and carved out the visuals aspect of the comment, while leaving the qualifying parts which collectively form the context.

Here, to save you going back to the previous page, I will repost it for you:

They've done what the blog you linked talks about you could never do. That must hurt. I'm sorry that someone else is managing to accomplish your dream but there you go. There it is and there we are. Of course, we need 3.0 in our hands to confirm but the PC gamer journalist you questioned on twitter confirmed it, that's good enough for me.
What in the hell are you talking about? My Interstellar Citizens blog had NOTHING to do with anything other than having a seamless experience whereby a player exists in the ENTIRE game in first person. None of the BC/UC games have FPS inside capital ships or stations. And LoD has some (FPS inside stations and a carrier) that, but as a "Combined Arms" game, not a dedicated "Space/Planetary Combat Game/Sim" like BC/UC games, it doesn't count.

And so far Star Citizen hasn't even done it because, unlike LoD, they're still struggling to get a moon or planetoid working, let alone the massive scale planets and moons in BC/UC, or the detailed planetary bases in LoD.

Are you aware that the ENTIRE Star Citizen "world" is but a postage stamp, compared to the contiguous world featured in Battlecruiser/Universal Combat games? Yes, yes, of course you are, but go ahead and ignore it if you want.

THE HOLY GRAIL

As I’ve said in many interviews, articles and so on, when I first set out to make these games, I had an all-encompassing vision. Being a sci-fi buff, I wanted a game in which one could travel through the stars, meet strange new people, explore, trade, fight, command your crew, and all that. All in space, and on planets, in first person infantry mode, with air, space, and vehicular combat thrown into the mix. I envisioned a mix of Elite with Star Flight, a dash of Sentinel Worlds and Hard Nova, and all the ludicrously complex machinations of the Star Fleet series.

The fact that I actually pulled off the first iteration in 1996, while most were either laughing at me, or saying how it couldn’t be done, is something that has been lost in time.

Through it all, my vision was still not complete because, even though GPU and CPU technologies were progressing at a fast pace, the game engine technologies still weren’t there. As a result, I continued to make sacrifices in order to keep moving things forward. For example, you can’t have high visual fidelity when you’re trying to build a massive game world. So I tended to sacrifice visuals for gameplay, something that was seemingly unheard of back in the day because you just get laughed at. Which is hilarious now that I think about it, when there are so many best-selling but shallow games with sub-par graphics.

The Holy Grail of immersion for me has always been for the player to be able to exist in first person (aka infantry) mode throughout the entire game world. You’d be able to walk around inside your ship. You’d be able to dock that ship with a station, exit, walk around inside that station. You’d be able to fly your ship directly into a planet, land, exit that ship, enter a building, do stuff etc.

Much like back in 1996 whereby nobody had even come close to my vision, as of this writing, nobody has come close to making that game, let alone a capital ship combat game that gives you so much control and freedom.

Except me.

And it still continues to be a technical challenge of seemingly insurmountable proportions, over twenty-five years later since I first had an idea for the game that was to become Battlecruiser 3000AD.

And the only way that anyone is ever going to be able to make that game is if they built technologies specifically designed for it, and they have the deep financial pockets to do it with. And after that, it has to be compelling enough for gamers to want to upgrade their rig in order to play it. Unless you’re releasing the next Elder Scrolls, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, GTA or similar, good luck with getting modern-day gamers to bother upgrading to play your game without sufficient evidence of what makes your game so special.

Fact is, these all-encompassing games are exceptionally difficult to make. You can safely take that from someone who has spent over two decades making them. And even if you do manage to get the money to do it, and even manage to pull it off, the genre itself pretty much guarantees that the race to profit is fraught with agony, strife, frustration, and pain.

If your opinion is that with the high visual fidelity + large game world means Star Citizen has succeeded, despite my writing an entire paragraph detailing what my "Holy Grail" opinion is, and which you yourself claimed Star Citizen had achieved, then they should just mark it as released right now, and call it a day. Game complete.

Star Citizen hasn't delivered ANY of what I stated above and which you highlighted. And it won't. As in never. And whatever PC Gamer and GameStar "played" doesn't even amount to ANY of the above, other than visuals. How does having a world that's not even 1% built, amount to it succeeding is completely baffling to me. Enjoy your 2 toy moons and 1 planetoid in 3.0.  :laugh:

I like how everything is "should" and "will" though. Gotta keep the faith.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 05:06:28 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #676 on: August 03, 2017, 04:52:43 AM »
If you are new to SC, then I can understand your enthusiasm about game, but old backers are not that excited anymore...too many broken promises...

He's not new. He's one of these guys over on /r/ds engaged in auto-fellatio, while cowardly posting here under an alt, thinking he's winding us up with circular and strawman arguments.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 05:07:07 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Serendipity

« Reply #677 on: August 03, 2017, 05:44:53 AM »
What the hell am I talking about? This:

Should 3.0 deliver what they say it will, and the PC gamer journalist you spoke to on twitter says they have, then it seems to me CIG have achieved exactly what you suggest can't be done, your 'holy grail', what you have not managed to do. A seamless, huge world with incredible visuals.

I see you've pretty much given up all semblance of reason now and just walked off a cliff. You conveniently highlighted and carved out the visuals aspect of the comment, while leaving the qualifying parts which collectively form the context.

Here, to save you going back to the previous page, I will repost it for you:

They've done what the blog you linked talks about you could never do. That must hurt. I'm sorry that someone else is managing to accomplish your dream but there you go. There it is and there we are. Of course, we need 3.0 in our hands to confirm but the PC gamer journalist you questioned on twitter confirmed it, that's good enough for me.
What in the hell are you talking about? My Interstellar Citizens blog had NOTHING to do with anything other than having a seamless experience whereby a player exists in the ENTIRE game in first person. None of the BC/UC games have FPS inside capital ships or stations. And LoD has some (FPS inside stations and a carrier) that, but as a "Combined Arms" game, not a dedicated "Space/Planetary Combat Game/Sim" like BC/UC games, it doesn't count.

And so far Star Citizen hasn't even done it because, unlike LoD, they're still struggling to get a moon or planetoid working, let alone the massive scale planets and moons in BC/UC, or the detailed planetary bases in LoD.

Are you aware that the ENTIRE Star Citizen "world" is but a postage stamp, compared to the contiguous world featured in Battlecruiser/Universal Combat games? Yes, yes, of course you are, but go ahead and ignore it if you want.

THE HOLY GRAIL

As I’ve said in many interviews, articles and so on, when I first set out to make these games, I had an all-encompassing vision. Being a sci-fi buff, I wanted a game in which one could travel through the stars, meet strange new people, explore, trade, fight, command your crew, and all that. All in space, and on planets, in first person infantry mode, with air, space, and vehicular combat thrown into the mix. I envisioned a mix of Elite with Star Flight, a dash of Sentinel Worlds and Hard Nova, and all the ludicrously complex machinations of the Star Fleet series.

The fact that I actually pulled off the first iteration in 1996, while most were either laughing at me, or saying how it couldn’t be done, is something that has been lost in time.

The Holy Grail of immersion for me has always been for the player to be able to exist in first person (aka infantry) mode throughout the entire game world. You’d be able to walk around inside your ship. You’d be able to dock that ship with a station, exit, walk around inside that station. You’d be able to fly your ship directly into a planet, land, exit that ship, enter a building, do stuff etc.

Much like back in 1996 whereby nobody had even come close to my vision, as of this writing, nobody has come close to making that game, let alone a capital ship combat game that gives you so much control and freedom.

Except me.

And it still continues to be a technical challenge of seemingly insurmountable proportions, over twenty-five years later since I first had an idea for the game that was to become Battlecruiser 3000AD.

And the only way that anyone is ever going to be able to make that game is if they built technologies specifically designed for it, and they have the deep financial pockets to do it with. And after that, it has to be compelling enough for gamers to want to upgrade their rig in order to play it. Unless you’re releasing the next Elder Scrolls, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, GTA or similar, good luck with getting modern-day gamers to bother upgrading to play your game without sufficient evidence of what makes your game so special.

Fact is, these all-encompassing games are exceptionally difficult to make. You can safely take that from someone who has spent over two decades making them. And even if you do manage to get the money to do it, and even manage to pull it off, the genre itself pretty much guarantees that the race to profit is fraught with agony, strife, frustration, and pain.

If your opinion is that with the high visual fidelity + large game world means Star Citizen has succeeded, despite my writing an entire paragraph detailing what my "Holy Grail" opinion is, then they should just mark it as released right now, and call it a day. Game complete.

Star Citizen hasn't delivered ANY of what I stated above and which you highlighted. And it won't. As in never. And whatever PC Gamer and GameStar "played" doesn't even amount to ANY of the above, other than visuals. How does having a world that's not even 1% build amount to it succeeding is completely baffling to me.

I like how everything is "should" and "will" though. Gotta keep the faith.

Not a single cliff was walked off this day and of course they can't call it a day. It's your proclamations of impossibility that I'm arguing against. Again, "   you can’t have high visual fidelity when you’re trying to build a massive game world." Star Citizen disagrees. Then you say this,

Now please do correct me if I'm wrong but this is EXACTLY what 3.0 is reported to have. Not just reported by the evil, lying CIG devs but also the 'shills' at PCGamer magazine and Gamestar. All at a very high visual fidelity that comes with Cryengine. They've done it. Your holy grail is almost upon us.

They will need to add gameplay elements of course, plus more than half of a single system, (3.1-4.x), before it fully realises Christ's wooden cup status, but the base will be there. Technology done. Impossible, possible. FPS to ship to station to planetoid to FPS again to buildings to ship to space. Seamlessly. Cryengine beautiful. No loading screens.

With SolEd they can create systems pretty quickly and they can be worked on whilst the game elements are also developed. That's the beauty of having multiple studios and hundreds of staff I suppose. Can they get the tech working and stable? Only time will tell. Not you. Not me. Only time.

You mention faith being required and I think you're right there. I had faith I would play Arena commander and, despite delays, I did. I had faith that I would play 2.0 and, despite delays, I did. I had faith I would play Star Marine, (despite it not existing according to you), and, despite delays and a massive rework, I did. I have faith I'll play 3.0 and, despite delays...I reckon I will as well. We'll find out very soon. Looking forward to it.

Will you try it when it drops as well? Will you admit to being wrong with your, 'Star Citizen hasn't delivered ANY of what I stated above and which you highlighted. And it won't. As in never.' comment above?' I mean it's already quite wrong even without 3.0 as your holy grail mentioned FPS to ship to station and that's already in there with 2.0. Saying it will never deliver 'ANY of what' you stated is patently ridiculous when half of it's already in the pre alpha tech demo! It's crazy the rubbish you type sometimes.

If you are new to SC, then I can understand your enthusiasm about game, but old backers are not that excited anymore...too many broken promises...

He's not new. He's one of these guys over on /r/ds engaged in auto-fellatio, while cowardly posting here under an alt, thinking he's winding us up with circular and strawman arguments.

So I quoted something from spectrum and accidentally left my user name in the paste. Looking back at edit logs will have revealed who I am. I'm certainly not new to SC. Backed Jan 2014 if memory serves. I've commented on r ds. I've commented in r SC. In all cases my handle is ConfusedMonkeh.

I haven't tried to suck my own cock since I was about 13 and it has nothing to do with cowardice posting under a different name. It's only because you banned me last year but I enjoy talking about SC so I re registered to chat but without being as confrontational with my comments. It's been fun. You may notice I'm hardly a prolific poster anywhere on the internet, I think this is the most I've posted anywhere about anything, except in my VoiceAttack profile thread on the old RSI forums. It's been stimulating and amusing. Long may it continue.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #678 on: August 03, 2017, 06:00:03 AM »
Not a single cliff was walked off this day and of course they can't call it a day. It's your proclamations of impossibility that I'm arguing against. Again, "   you can’t have high visual fidelity when you’re trying to build a massive game world." Star Citizen disagrees. Then you say this,

Your mental gymnastics are impressive, I have to admit. You're still going around in circles. Star Citizen hasn't done ANY of those things. It's not a SINGULAR feature, it's a COLLECTION of features that are part of my claim.

You keep harping on about something nobody is arguing about: visuals

There is no massive world, not even close.

The features aren't there. But you keep claiming they "will be", which completely negates your very own argument.

ALL the collection of features are mentioned - clearly - in my Holy Grail excerpt which YOU brought up, currently DO NOT EXIST in Star Citizen, and will NOT exist in 3.0. So I have NO idea what you're going on about. But keep tying yourself in knots though, we never grow tired of laughing around here.

If you are claiming that 3.0 is going to somehow amount to what I outlined in the Holy Grail, then you're the only one who is delusional.

*snip*

I am just going to ignore everything else, because clearly, it's a waste of time because you're not arguing in good faith.

So I quoted something from spectrum and accidentally left my user name in the paste. Looking back at edit logs will have revealed who I am. I'm certainly not new to SC. Backed Jan 2014 if memory serves. I've commented on r ds. I've commented in r SC. In all cases my handle is ConfusedMonkeh.

It's cute that you think we don't know who you are. You guys are as predictable as a Sunflower in bloom.

I haven't tried to suck my own cock since I was about 13 and it has nothing to do with cowardice posting under a different name. It's only because you banned me last year but I enjoy talking about SC so I re registered to chat but without being as confrontational with my comments. It's been fun. You may notice I'm hardly a prolific poster anywhere on the internet, I think this is the most I've posted anywhere about anything, except in my VoiceAttack profile thread on the old RSI forums. It's been stimulating and amusing. Long may it continue.

If the hat fits.

And NOBODY gets banned here unless and until they break the rules. I had already pulled up your posting history from your other alt, and that's why I issued the warning yesterday because you appeared to be slipping again, the more you get challenged. The same thing that happened last time. The very fact that you're using an alt to post here, is grounds for immediate banning. But I opted not to ban you because I want to maintain the balance of the discussion seeing as you guys have your echo chamber over on /r/ds and which is discussing this very topic.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:08:35 AM by dsmart »

Serendipity

« Reply #679 on: August 03, 2017, 06:08:03 AM »
What the... I quoted your holy grail comment. It's EXACTLY what is coming in 3.0. FPS to ship to station to planetoid to building. Exactly the same. As evidenced by numerous CIG presentations and recent journalist commentary. How am I not arguing in good faith? 

You're really not making sense anymore. Are you ok?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #680 on: August 03, 2017, 06:09:35 AM »
What the... I quoted your holy grail comment. It's EXACTLY what is coming in 3.0. FPS to ship to station to planetoid to building. Exactly the same. As evidenced by numerous CIG presentations and recent journalist commentary. How am I not arguing in good faith? 

OK now you're just trolling. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that everything I posted in my Holy Grail is coming in 3.0? LMAO!!! Are you serious right now?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:12:46 AM by dsmart »

Serendipity

« Reply #681 on: August 03, 2017, 06:09:58 AM »
I appreciate the opportunity to post again. Thank you.

Serendipity

« Reply #682 on: August 03, 2017, 06:10:57 AM »

OK now you're just trolling. Are you SERIOUSLY suggesting that everything I posted in my Holy Grail is coming in 3.0? LMAO!!! Are you serious right now?

FPS to ship to space to planet to building is coming in 3.0. Not much game play admittedly but that was the core of your holy grail. It's coming in 3.0. Foundations. Done.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:13:35 AM by Serendipity »

Serendipity

« Reply #683 on: August 03, 2017, 06:15:58 AM »
I'm not sure why you linked my reddit profile after I told you exactly who I was. That doesn't prove much now does it. As I said, I'm reasonably sure you saw my user name in an edit log. That's ok. Que Sera Sera.

The features aren't there. But you keep claiming they "will be", which completely negates your very own argument

But half of them are. FPS to ship to station to walk about on station is in already. Just need the land on planets part with buildings and things to do and BOOM, there you go. 3.0 has that. Ask the guy from PCGamer again to confirm it if you like. Or we can wait a bit longer.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:21:58 AM by Serendipity »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #684 on: August 03, 2017, 06:17:26 AM »

FPS to ship to space to planet to building is coming in 3.0. Not much game play admittedly but that was the core of your holy grail. It's coming in 3.0.

You DO realize that Star Citizen is barely a proof-of-concept tech demo, right? And that even with moons in 3.0, that's all it's going to be?

OK, here, let me break it down for you, and remove all the fluff.

Being a sci-fi buff, I wanted a game in which one could travel through the stars, meet strange new people, explore, trade, fight, command your crew, and all that. All in space, and on planets, in first person infantry mode, with air, space, and vehicular combat thrown into the mix. I envisioned a mix of Elite with Star Flight, a dash of Sentinel Worlds and Hard Nova, and all the ludicrously complex machinations of the Star Fleet series.

- FPS in stations
- FPS in ships
- FPS on planet/moon
- Large universe
- Exploration
- Trading
- Combat
- Crew command
- Aircraft
- Space craft
- Ground vehicles

And this encapsulates the above:

So please explain to me, as best you can, how Star Citizen 3.0, which is still in pre-Alpha and doesn't even have 15% of its features complete, has managed to somehow achieve all those things. And since you somehow believe that it has, are you now expecting it to be "released" in August?

* NOTE: With the exception of "FPS inside stations and ships", BC/UC games, which in the series are over THREE decades old, have ALL of those features - and then some. And LoD has those missing features, but in a smaller scale. But BC/UC + LOD != Holy Grail for me. One day, I hope to take what's in LoD and which is missing in BC/UC and put it in a new UC game - complete with improved graphics. My Holy Grail achieved. You get the point now?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:27:00 AM by dsmart »

Motto

« Reply #685 on: August 03, 2017, 06:18:06 AM »
Now please do correct me if I'm wrong but this is EXACTLY what 3.0 is reported to have. Not just reported by the evil, lying CIG devs but also the 'shills' at PCGamer magazine and Gamestar. All at a very high visual fidelity that comes with Cryengine. They've done it. Your holy grail is almost upon us.

Well, the thing is, even if they managed to implement everything at the same time in alpha build 3.0 (no chance), it also has to work. The fact that it isn't working, is most likely the reason that 3.0 still isn't out there. When 3.0 will get out there, it will be a hell of a ride. And not in the good way. Is doesn't matter how much they try to fix it afterwards, there won't be a stable official game release 1.0. Ever. Because it can't be done. Not now, and definately not with what they try to do with Cryengine. No matter how many tires you add to a suburban town car, you can't pull a fully loaded Australian Roadtrain out of the ditch with it. The car's engine just can't deliver the required power.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:26:30 AM by Motto »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #686 on: August 03, 2017, 06:26:20 AM »
I'm not sure why you linked my reddit profile after I told you exactly who I was. That doesn't prove much now does it. As I said, I'm reasonably sure you saw my user name in an edit log. That's ok. Que Sera Sera.

Because it was in support of your previous comment. And your comments are indicative of your motivation here. And note that I didn't "out" you, until you did that yourself. Also, I could simply have just banned your alt.

Serendipity

« Reply #687 on: August 03, 2017, 06:29:40 AM »

FPS to ship to space to planet to building is coming in 3.0. Not much game play admittedly but that was the core of your holy grail. It's coming in 3.0.

You DO realize that Star Citizen is barely a proof-of-concept tech demo, right? And that even with moons in 3.0, that's all it's going to be?

OK, here, let me break it down for you, and remove all the fluff.

Being a sci-fi buff, I wanted a game in which one could travel through the stars, meet strange new people, explore, trade, fight, command your crew, and all that. All in space, and on planets, in first person infantry mode, with air, space, and vehicular combat thrown into the mix. I envisioned a mix of Elite with Star Flight, a dash of Sentinel Worlds and Hard Nova, and all the ludicrously complex machinations of the Star Fleet series.

- FPS in stations
- FPS in ships
- FPS on planet/moon
- Large universe
- Exploration
- Trading
- Combat
- Crew command
- Aircraft
- Space craft
- Ground vehicles

And this encapsulates the above:

So please explain to me, as best you can, how Star Citizen 3.0, which is still in pre-Alpha and doesn't even have 15% of its features complete, has managed to somehow achieve all those things. And since you somehow believe that it has, are you now expecting it to be "released" in August?

* NOTE: With the exception of "FPS inside stations and ships", BC/UC games, which in the series are over THREE decades old, have ALL of those features. And LoD has those missing features, but in a smaller scale. But BC/UC + LOD != Holy Grail for me. One day, I hope to take what's in LOD and which is missing in BC/UC and put it in a new UC game.

Yes I realise the current alpha is bare bones and needs a lot of work before it's a full game.

-FPS in stations. ----- Yes 2.0
-FPS in ships. ---- Yes Starfarer/constellation
- FPS on planet/moon --- Yes in 3.0
- Large universe ---No but it's a pretty damn large single, seamless map with more to come after alpha.
- Exploration ---- Yes 2.0
- Trading. ---- Yes 3.0 kiosks and cargo
- Combat --- Obviously yes
- Crew command ---- Yes 3.0 stations for shield control and what not. Basic but in.
- Aircraft. ---- Yes 3.0 has planetary bodies with atmosphere
- Space craft ---- Yes
- Ground vehicles ----- Yes 3.0 Nox, Ursa, Dragonfly

Just missing the large universe really, an important part but an easy one to accomplish once the foundation of 3.0 is in place.

Your move.

Serendipity

« Reply #688 on: August 03, 2017, 06:31:20 AM »

Because it was in support of your previous comment. And your comments are indicative of your motivation here. And note that I didn't "out" you, until you did that yourself. Also, I could simply have just banned your alt.

Outing me would have been fine, but thank you I suppose. I wasn't 'hiding' for any reason other than wanting to chat. I knew registering after a previous ban would normally mean an instant ban. I'm not scared of being identified as my online persona. I'm rather proud of that idiot Monkeh. Some people quite like him.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #689 on: August 03, 2017, 06:34:34 AM »
Yes I realise the current alpha is bare bones and needs a lot of work before it's a full game.

-FPS in stations. ----- Yes 2.0
-FPS in ships. ---- Yes Starfarer/constellation
- FPS on planet/moon --- Yes in 3.0
- Large universe ---No but it's a pretty damn large single, seamless map with more to come after alpha.
- Exploration ---- Yes 2.0
- Trading. ---- Yes 3.0 kiosks and cargo
- Combat --- Obviously yes
- Crew command ---- Yes 3.0 stations for shield control and what not. Basic but in.
- Aircraft. ---- Yes 3.0 has planetary bodies with atmosphere
- Space craft ---- Yes
- Ground vehicles ----- Yes 3.0 Nox, Ursa, Dragonfly

Just missing the large universe really, an important part but an easy one to accomplish once the foundation of 3.0 is in place.

Your move.

LOL!! Yeah, that's not how that works.

Also, you just described a proof-of-concept tech demo, while I'm talking about a full and complete game. And by your submission, Star Citizen 3.0, without the large universe, is almost done.

Now I know you're either delusional, or just trolling us. Or you're just confused. Because, damn. This is why Chris gets away with the shit that he does.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 06:36:15 AM by dsmart »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk