Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1380441 times)

N0mad

Re: Star Citizen - General
« Reply #2190 on: July 05, 2018, 08:08:21 PM »
Someone pinned this in Reddit:

In his (VERY) long rambling explanation, he wants to have ATV as a short summary rather than a whole show. In depth longer shows will be done less frequently.

BoredGamer will be out of a job at this rate.

Of course, with the inevitable feature cull from the 3.3 schedule there won't be very much to talk about anyway.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2191 on: July 06, 2018, 05:15:51 AM »
This is old news.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #2192 on: July 09, 2018, 11:44:52 AM »
Amazon Lumberyard: A Scream of Anguish
SC mentioned

https://www.viva64.com/en/b/0574/

Amazon Lumberyard is based on CryEngine's code, and, sadly, not the best version of it. It's the analysis report that makes me think so. The developers of CryEngine fixed some of the bugs in its latest version based on my two reviews, but those bugs are still living in the code of Lumberyard. We have greatly improved PVS-Studio over the last year, too, and can now detect some more bugs shared by both engines. Lumberyard is a bit messier, though. Amazon, in fact, inherited all of CryEngine's technical debt and are now building up their own, just like any other company does :).
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 11:57:18 AM by jwh1701 »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2193 on: July 12, 2018, 03:26:52 PM »
In case you thought the first time that Chris Roberts shamelessly used his kids to peddle ships to gullible backers was a one-off event, think again.

They just appeared in today's broadcast.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

jwh1701

« Reply #2194 on: July 14, 2018, 09:22:50 AM »
It just all fun and laughs over on reddit not matter how bad doors, ramps or grenades work is just part of the development.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/8ypejm/me_15_minutes_ago_aw_wow_im_finally_about_to/

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2195 on: July 14, 2018, 03:47:27 PM »
It just all fun and laughs over on reddit not matter how bad doors, ramps or grenades work is just part of the development.

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/8ypejm/me_15_minutes_ago_aw_wow_im_finally_about_to/

"With 3.3 we will get the first real planet."

Yes, that's totally going to fix the problems on the current moons. My God, these chucklefucks are insane.

StanTheMan

« Reply #2196 on: July 14, 2018, 05:45:14 PM »
"With 3.3 we will get the first real planet."

Yes, that's totally going to fix the problems on the current moons. My God, these chucklefucks are insane.

Chucklefucks indeed ! 

The try to bake a batch of cakes and they come out like tasteless rocks ...(because you are a fucking useless baker)  and your customers get excited that you announce you are about to scale up production on the same recipe and they will soon be able to "enjoy" larger "cakes".

jwh1701

« Reply #2197 on: July 15, 2018, 08:20:17 PM »
Best laugh I have had all week this is just to funny.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2198 on: July 16, 2018, 04:17:37 AM »
Remember when I said their entry effects were bs? They come on even when flying backwards. That means it's not based on velocity or entry dynamics at all. :emot-lol:

https://gfycat.com/TenderGlisteningLadybird

StanTheMan

« Reply #2199 on: July 16, 2018, 08:54:46 AM »
Best laugh I have had all week this is just to funny.

Someone needs to do a version with them being taken from behind with a hot crumpet.   

jwh1701

« Reply #2200 on: July 16, 2018, 08:58:03 AM »
Someone needs to do a version with them being taken from behind with a hot crumpet.   

LOL don't link anymore videos with hot crumpet action. I still remember the one you posted with 3 guys helping themselves in some crazy movie.

helimoth

« Reply #2201 on: July 16, 2018, 10:01:36 AM »
Remember when I said their entry effects were bs? They come on even when flying backwards. That means it's not based on velocity or entry dynamics at all. :emot-lol:

https://gfycat.com/TenderGlisteningLadybird

took a few minutes to register what's going on. at first I thought it was just working as intended then I realized the ship is reversing LOL

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2202 on: July 16, 2018, 03:38:21 PM »
Medical JPEG ship sale coming this Friday. A ship for which no game play mechanic exists. More scope creep and technical debt.

@ 09:00

StanTheMan

« Reply #2203 on: July 16, 2018, 03:42:45 PM »
Medical JPEG ship sale coming this Friday. A ship for which no game play mechanic exists. More scope creep and technical debt.

@ 09:00

Ahh yes because the Endeavor is just not enough....just like the Orion

helimoth

« Reply #2204 on: July 16, 2018, 04:52:30 PM »
ever notice how everyone they shove in front of a camera over at CIG looks old? fair enough a holder of a senior position in a company is likely going to be of a senior age and senior people are knowledgeable for the cameras but I can't really recall ever seeing anyone at CIG who looked younger than 30. haggard old sandy is the best we get in terms of female eye-candy; i bet they actually would quite like to have a nice looking younger girl presenting things sometimes but can you imagine monkey-skeleton sandy allowing that? LOL

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk