Author Topic: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.  (Read 1137206 times)

Serendipity

Re: Star Citizen - The E.L.E.
« Reply #990 on: August 31, 2017, 06:50:49 AM »
5 year LTI? Are you sure you know what you're talking about?

Well, yes. You don't honestly believe that 5 years from now not only did Scam Shitizen made it to an actaul full game, but also still has a running MMO environment, now do you? Dear God. I think that every kind of insurance that is longer than one 1 year can be considered LTI. Since that's about the max I give CIG now.

Yes I do. Do you mean one year from now or one year from the game's release/beta or whenever insurance starts to tick down? Just for clarity of course.

Backer42

• Refundian
« Reply #991 on: August 31, 2017, 07:10:15 AM »
You don't honestly believe that 5 years from now not only did Scam Shitizen made it to an actaul full game, but also still has a running MMO environment, now do you? Dear God. I think that every kind of insurance that is longer than one 1 year can be considered LTI. Since that's about the max I give CIG now.
"LTI" is some sort of currency introduced for feeding a JPEG grey market created for money laundering.

It has no practical effect in any current or upcoming video games and never will.

LTI originally meant "LifeTime Insurance" and a 5 years limit is directly contradicting "lifetime", so the whole term makes no sense at all. But for that grey market that doesn't matter at all.

Serendipity

« Reply #992 on: August 31, 2017, 07:17:09 AM »
You don't honestly believe that 5 years from now not only did Scam Shitizen made it to an actaul full game, but also still has a running MMO environment, now do you? Dear God. I think that every kind of insurance that is longer than one 1 year can be considered LTI. Since that's about the max I give CIG now.
"LTI" is some sort of currency introduced for feeding a JPEG grey market created for money laundering.

It has no practical effect in any current or upcoming video games and never will.

LTI originally meant "LifeTime Insurance" and a 5 years limit is directly contradicting "lifetime", so the whole term makes no sense at all. But for that grey market that doesn't matter at all.

Whoah there Mr enthusiastic! The term doesn't exist other than in Motto's mistake he won't own up to. The practical effect it will have is to save a minor money sink for those who have it. The grey market has nothing to do with 5 year LTI.

Motto

« Reply #993 on: August 31, 2017, 07:23:59 AM »
In a year from now, there won't be a game left. Not alpha, not beta, not full released, nothing. No game whatsoever since CIG will have collapsed totally.

And to be clear, an ELE doesn't have to happen overnight. There could be an asteroid so big hitting the earth so hard that the earth explodes. That would be a direct ELE. However, it could also be that an asteroid hits the earth and that event creates a dust fallout for blocking the sun for a couple of years. That's what killed the dino's over a couple of years. Not the asteroid itself. Nevertheless, earth getting hit by the asteroid was the ELE.

The same is happening with CIG. Slowly but steadily this project is coming to a halt. The signs are everywhere, as shown by Derek over and over. That Chris somehow manages to stay afloat at the moment is astonishing, but that won't last. There are no more rabbits left to be be pulled out of a hat. Maybe a tiny one is stuck somewhere, but bringing this game to full maturity and then bringing it online and keeping it there, no, that is not going to happen.

Now, we didn't gather here to argue if CIG will crash, we are here to argue when and how CIG will crash. However, you keep arguing that our arguments are all false and that is getting tiresome. Rather than saying our arguments are false, why don't you try to explain why your arguments are valid. Like, I think CIG has enough money because their funding tracker says they have collected 158 million. Or, the face stuff they added for the demo proves to me that that are actually working hard on the core elements of the game. Or they say they don't have any progress on SQ42 because they want to keep it a secret until Shitizen Con.

Maybe then you'll see how stupid you arguments really are.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 10:44:15 AM by Motto »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #994 on: August 31, 2017, 07:32:44 AM »
You coined the term but it's not yours? You knew about these ongoing events 2 years ago and they're still ongoing now or is it new ongoing events that are more recently about to happen?

You believe and I don't. I offer evidence that perhaps you shouldn't be believed in all you say, agreed with by Stan up there,

You can't be serious. Your posts beggar belief, and I have come to the conclusion that you're not interested in any meaningful discussion, just the spouting of irrelevant nonsense that doesn't move the discussion forward at all.

yet you delete my posts. Poor form sir, poor form.

It is my forum, and I get to delete - in their entirety - any/all posts that break the rules. That's why you were issued a warning in your profile. You should probably read it. This isn't Reddit. If others can abide by the rules, so can you. You don't like it, leave. Nobody invited you here; you came of your own volition because God forbid someone is saying bad stuff about Star Citizen on the Internet.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #995 on: August 31, 2017, 07:34:39 AM »
Then Mister doesn't use alts gets busted forgetting which one he's logged in as...which just nails the coffin lid down even further on his credibility.

Nice try. That's not me. Even your own psychotic brethren don't think so. And there is ZERO evidence (which you guys tend not care about at all) to support that claim/theory. I responded to Mrflappywilly after he implied that Fred Bloggs was my alt. Then Fred Bloggs accidentally replied to MY post, instead of to the top-level Mrflappywilly post. It's not rocket science. But to make it easy for you, I've hailed the mod.

You must be confusing me with you guys who need various alts in order to post everywhere and signal boost your bullshit. Only cowards and shills hide behind alts. Like you for example, until you got uncovered as an /r/ds alt, ConfusedMonkeh

The PC Gamer mod has now clarified what happened in the PC Gamer article comments. That's the end of that. See how wrong you guys were - again?

Ok. I jumped to the wrong conclusion there. Wasn't the only one. Did look like a funny boo boo though. I did do a lol. Apologies.

:colbert:

LOL! Thanks Derek. I wonder what the reddit thread on this has to say now? Are all 124 of them now feeling stupid and Paranoid?

It's not the first time. And that's why we laugh at them - repeatedly. For evidence, take a look at recent posts by The_Gremlich and SC_White_Knight where they're been derided and p0wned by their own crew.

I think this disastrous GC2017 event has really hit them hard; and they're just mad that it's just one more step closer to Derek Smart Was Right.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 07:38:17 AM by dsmart »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

Serendipity

« Reply #996 on: August 31, 2017, 07:37:48 AM »
You coined the term but it's not yours? You knew about these ongoing events 2 years ago and they're still ongoing now or is it new ongoing events that are more recently about to happen?

You believe and I don't. I offer evidence that perhaps you shouldn't be believed in all you say, agreed with by Stan up there,

You can't be serious. Your posts beggar belief, and I have come to the conclusion that you're not interested in any meaningful discussion, just the spouting of irrelevant nonsense that doesn't move the discussion forward at all.

It is my forum, and I get to delete - in their entirety - any/all posts that break the rules. That's why you were issued a warning in your profile. You should probably read it. This isn't Reddit. If others can abide by the rules, so can you. You don't like it, leave. Nobody invited you here; you came of your own volition because God forbid someone is saying bad stuff about Star Citizen on the Internet.

You invited me here by posting links in a public twitter feed. 'Come chat where you don't get banned for expressing opinions' or some such. Hmmmm, ok.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #997 on: August 31, 2017, 07:39:49 AM »

You invited me here by posting links in a public twitter feed. 'Come chat where you don't get banned for expressing opinions' or some such. Hmmmm, ok.

You do understand the term "contextual", right? I didn't invite you. That was a broad invite, which you chose to follow. And nobody has been banned for any of that. You, on the other hand, keep breaking the rules because you're forgetting that this isn't Reddit.

Serendipity

« Reply #998 on: August 31, 2017, 07:43:03 AM »
So a poster suggesting an SC streamer is a virgin is fine and on topic but me posting your own failed predictions for an ELE in the ELE thread is against the rules?

Ok.

Motto

« Reply #999 on: August 31, 2017, 07:53:51 AM »
He explained that. It says laid where it obviously should say paid. You like to cry out the wrongdoings against don't you?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1000 on: August 31, 2017, 07:58:37 AM »
So a poster suggesting an SC streamer is a virgin is fine and on topic but me posting your own failed predictions for an ELE in the ELE thread is against the rules?

Ok.

You can't be this dense.

Serendipity

« Reply #1001 on: August 31, 2017, 08:01:22 AM »
In a year from now, the won't be a game left. Not alpha, not beta, not full released, nothing. No game whatsoever since CIG will have collapsed totally.

And to be clear, an ELE doesn't have to happen overnight. There could be an asteroid so big hitting the earth so hard that the earth explodes. That would be a direct ELE. However, it could also be that an asteroid hits the earth and that event creates a dust fallout for blocking the sun for a couple of years. That's what killed the dino's over a couple of years. Not the asteroid itself. Nevertheless, earth getting hit by the asteroid was the ELE.

The same is happening with CIG. Slowly but steadily this project is coming to a halt. The signs are everywhere, as shown by Derek over and over. That Chris somehow manages to stay afloat at the moment is astonishing, but that won't last. There are no more rabbits left to be be pulled out of a hat. Maybe a tiny one is stuck somewhere, but bringing this game to full maturity and then bringing it online and keeping it there, no, that is not going to happen.

Now, we didn't gather here to argue if CIG will crash, we are here to argue when and how CIG will crash. However, you keep arguing that our arguments are all false and that is getting tiresome. Rather than saying our arguments are false, why don't you try to explain why your arguments are valid. Like, I think CIG has enough money because their funding tracker says they have collected 158 million. Or, the face stuff they added for the demo proves to me that that are actually working hard on the core elements of the game. Or they say they don't have any progress on SQ42 becuase they want to keep it a secret until Shitizen Con.

Impressive. What you're describing is a circle jerk, not an argument. You've decided a thing will happen and refuse any possibility of you being wrong. How can I possibly argue against that? I'm trying to point out that just because you believe a thing to be so, doesn't make it so.

Thanks for clarifying what you meant though, great stuff. If I'm not banned for posting truths then we'll see in a year if you were right.

Motto

« Reply #1002 on: August 31, 2017, 08:24:05 AM »
I don't refuse anything proving me wrong. But when I say Hey, that guy Chris can't deliver and the response is, Yeah, that's what Dereks says and he's the one that can't deliver for 30 years now, you are not actually arguing now are you.

The thing is Derek states a lot of things. He backs them with facts. Those facts are then denied, overlooked, purposly misinterpreted et cetera. Now you can debate the outcome of the facts, but you shouldn't debate the facts themselves. The funding tracker is bogus, that has been proven. That doesn't nessecarily mean that CIG didn't raise 158m, but at least it is very questionable. Now just rebutting by saying the tracker is true doesn't cut it now does it.

But we are not here to discuss with you time and again over and over and over that you don't believe that the whole thing is about to crash and burn. I am done with that. There are no arguments that you can present right now that will change my mind about the current state of Scam Shitizen. The things that I have seen over the past year only prove that it is a crash and burn about to happen. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this won't end well.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:25:47 AM by Motto »

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1003 on: August 31, 2017, 08:30:53 AM »
In a year from now, the won't be a game left. Not alpha, not beta, not full released, nothing. No game whatsoever since CIG will have collapsed totally.

Now, we didn't gather here to argue if CIG will crash, we are here to argue when and how CIG will crash. However, you keep arguing that our arguments are all false and that is getting tiresome. Rather than saying our arguments are false, why don't you try to explain why your arguments are valid. Like, I think CIG has enough money because their funding tracker says they have collected 158 million. Or, the face stuff they added for the demo proves to me that that are actually working hard on the core elements of the game. Or they say they don't have any progress on SQ42 becuase they want to keep it a secret until Shitizen Con.

Impressive. What you're describing is a circle jerk, not an argument. You've decided a thing will happen and refuse any possibility of you being wrong. How can I possibly argue against that? I'm trying to point out that just because you believe a thing to be so, doesn't make it so.

I say again. You can't be this dense.

You're accusing someone of holding the same positions that you are vehemently defending, yet pointing the finger.  :vince:

Thanks for clarifying what you meant though, great stuff. If I'm not banned for posting truths then we'll see in a year if you were right.

Again. Nobody gets banned for engaging in meaningful discussion. As long as you stick to the rules, nobody is going to ban you.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #1004 on: August 31, 2017, 08:32:17 AM »
I don't refuse anything proving me wrong. But when I say Hey, that guy Chris can't deliver and the response is, Yeah, that's what Dereks says and he's the one that can't deliver for 30 years now, you are not actually arguing now are you.

The thing is Derek states a lot of things. He backs them with facts. Those facts are then denied, overlooked, purposly misinterpreted et cetera. Now you can debate the outcome of the facts, but you shouldn't debate the facts themselves. The funding tracker is bogus, that has been proven. That doesn't nessecarily mean that CIG didn't raise 158m, but at least it is very questionable. Now just rebutting by saying the tracker is true doesn't cut it now does it.

But we are not here to discuss with you time and again over and over and over that you don't believe that the whole thing is about to crash and burn. I am done with that. There are no arguments that you can present right now that will change my mind about the current state of Scam Shitizen. The things that I have seen over the past year only prove that it is a crash and burn about to happen. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that this won't end well.

:five: :five: :five:

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk