Author Topic: Star Citizen General BS  (Read 1379736 times)

Greggy_D

Re: Star Citizen - General
« Reply #2070 on: May 29, 2018, 02:36:36 PM »
It truly feels like we're starting to accelerate to "The End".

Greggy_D

« Reply #2071 on: June 01, 2018, 12:00:39 PM »
These boards have been extra quiet the past couple of days.  Calm before the storm?

jwh1701

« Reply #2072 on: June 01, 2018, 12:22:42 PM »
Of course we know it was fake. It originated from 4Chan.

That sucks I did not see where it was from, just finished another long wish list for them.

Motto

« Reply #2073 on: June 01, 2018, 01:53:44 PM »
It's Friday. Where is the Tweetstorm from our Dark Lord and Saviour?

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2074 on: June 01, 2018, 04:22:40 PM »
We've reached peak hilarity now. Latest schedule update.

Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2075 on: June 01, 2018, 04:31:18 PM »
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

helimoth

« Reply #2076 on: June 02, 2018, 02:02:56 AM »
I find it hilarious they have long range scanning (in the precision they claim they are going to achieve it) for Q1 2019. I don't even get why they use a "roadmap" anyway. This looks like it would be useless in an actual software development environment. Looks very amateurish and waterfall-ish. However, if this grapeshot strategy of development is really what is going on in there then the devs have nothing but my sympathy for the 'management' they are having to endure.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2077 on: June 02, 2018, 05:10:27 AM »
I find it hilarious they have long range scanning (in the precision they claim they are going to achieve it) for Q1 2019. I don't even get why they use a "roadmap" anyway. This looks like it would be useless in an actual software development environment. Looks very amateurish and waterfall-ish. However, if this grapeshot strategy of development is really what is going on in there then the devs have nothing but my sympathy for the 'management' they are having to endure.

:emot-allears:

Motto

« Reply #2078 on: June 02, 2018, 06:51:39 AM »
Sandi has tweeted a picture of somebody working on a cape. A CAPE. In a space game. A FUCKING CAPE.

How is it that Derek still hasn't tweeted the shit out of this? There is no game, but let's make a cape. In space. Because, you know, that never gets in the way of anything. And stuff.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. DEREK! HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE SUFFER?

N0mad

« Reply #2079 on: June 02, 2018, 06:52:41 AM »
LOL

I think Chris has seen the new Star Wars movie.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #2080 on: June 02, 2018, 07:36:11 AM »
Sandi has tweeted a picture of somebody working on a cape. A CAPE. In a space game. A FUCKING CAPE.

How is it that Derek still hasn't tweeted the shit out of this? There is no game, but let's make a cape. In space. Because, you know, that never gets in the way of anything. And stuff.

OH MY FUCKING GOD. DEREK! HOW MUCH LONGER MUST WE SUFFER?

https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/1002921548532142082

So Sandi tweeted a video of an artist making....wait for it...CAPES!

Someone saw the Solo movie.

I told you they had little interest in actually finishing the game promised. They will just keep ADDING STUFF TO SELL.

jwh1701

« Reply #2081 on: June 02, 2018, 08:05:59 AM »
It really is crazy to see capes being added but the truth is in reddit people just keep talking about how great the game is. Many base this solely on pretty screenshots and not a word about immersive gameplay. With no major progress being made they stay completely happy with taking screenshots. I watched a lives stream the previous night and it was about getting stuck to the outside windshield bug and then you fly around in that position.

StanTheMan

« Reply #2082 on: June 02, 2018, 09:40:11 AM »
They are going to try and make the CapeSell Scam in less than 12 parsecs
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 09:42:20 AM by StanTheMan »

Motto

« Reply #2083 on: June 02, 2018, 10:38:52 AM »
https://twitter.com/dsmart/status/1002921548532142082

OK, it's a start, but I know you can do better than that. Just go Full Metal Jacket on this absurd idea. Almost (allegedly) 190 million for a game still totallyMIA but somebody is designing capes. Go on, go wild and tear them all a new one  :emot-supaburn:

Motto

« Reply #2084 on: June 02, 2018, 11:50:51 AM »
And........ I got permabanned on /r/StarCitizen ....

Boy, they really don't like people telling the truth overthere now do they?

So, now I had to message the mods.

Hi,

for no apparent reason and without explanation, somebody decided to ban me from /r/StarCitizen.

Please undo that.

Best regards,
mjotto
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 11:54:35 AM by Motto »

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk