Author Topic: Ok, I am done  (Read 31507 times)

Flashwit

Re: Ok, I am done
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2017, 10:44:20 AM »
This isn't Reddit. We don't do witchhunts here. If this is how you feel, why do you keep posting here? Surely there's nothing in it for you. Or is there?

If you were actually paying attention, you would see a LOT of dissenting opinions being expressed here. This isn't a hug box. It just so happens that most of the people here, share a common mindset about the game: that it's an unmitigated disaster. And that's no different from the backers on the official Reddit, who feel otherwise. So why not go be amongst them? I am sure that you are, so maybe just stay there?

Nobody cares what you think of the people here. You can still read this forum without having to post. So don't post. Nobody asked you to create an account. If I wanted to keep this an exclusive club and/or hug box, I wouldn't allow guests to browse the forum.

You can read in my post right there why I'm still here. There are several good threads that sometimes have interesting information and I post in those ones. I also literally read every single thread, but generally don't post if I don't find there to be something interesting to talk about at that moment. I mean, my post history is pretty clear about this. And directly in this post you are implying that dissenting opinions should be quiet. I have a dissenting opinion about the tone of this forum, so you tell me not to post.

The whole point of a forum is discussion, so that's what I'm going to do, when I feel like it. I have made a singular post about this topic, in a thread ABOUT this topic, and you're already telling me to leave. And I think accusing me of actually being a supportive backer on Reddit? (not clear on that)

If people don't care about my opinion, they are completely free to ignore it, I promise I won't be upset. So to reiterate: I like a good amount of the stuff here, and I simply ignore the stuff that I don't like. This is the only time I brought up my opinion about the tone, since it's a thread about it. Hopefully that's satisfactory.

Mjolnyr

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »
SANITIZED  :wave:
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 06:53:30 AM by dsmart »

N0mad

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2017, 01:10:13 PM »
All you have done here is convince me that Derek is not so Smart and can't even form a coherent argument. Keep spreading your stupid lies and fume with jealous outrage as better developers produce better games than you could in your wildest dreams.

The whole reason you guys get banned is that instead of discussing Star Citizen you all (Serendipity in particular) troll Derek instead.

If you want to do that sort of thing then don't act surprised when you get banned from his own forums.

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2017, 01:35:19 PM »
Guys, stop feeding the trolls. Dont argue with them. It's a waste of time. "The Moon is made from Cheese" OK whatever dude. That's all. We can enshrine their remarks in a hall of shame later on.

Motto

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2017, 02:07:21 PM »
The thing is, they have been given their so desperately wanted and needed 3.0 build. And now they have played with it for the whole 20 minutes that's it's worth, they have to wait on the 3.1 build again. So, they (he...) come(s) here. Again. And again. And again. But they (he) just don't (doesn't) want to say "Sorry for trolling all this time guys, but yes, Derek was right". Ah well, that moment will be upon us soon. Not that I expect them to actually admitting publicly that Derek was right when that moment arrives; they just don't have the balls for that.

Spunky Munkee

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2017, 02:38:20 PM »
They will admit nothing, even when it shuts down. Then there will be endless chat rooms trying to keep the faith alive.
CIG has Come
Cig Has Died
CIG will Come Again
 Sorry, not trying to offend Catholics, if it fits so they will adopt it.
Then if no publisher will take on the project for resurrection ( why take on a failure, especially if Robbers insists that he goes along with the game to supervise its completion)  The backers will try and collect money and give it to Robbers to try and induce him to hire a few people to keep making progress.

With diminishing income and a shrinking player base it can't last. This genre only appeals to so many players. Many cultists believe it could grow like COD or GTA5 but the shooter part of the game sucks Moose cock and Robbers simply can't design novel gameplay or pen a good story or interesting dialogue.

JoeBloggs

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2017, 08:52:23 PM »

What witch-hunt?

If you post a mean message on RSI forums, your message gets deleted, you get suspended for 2 days, or outright ban.

Here, the discussion go on and on.

dsmart

• Supreme Cmdr
  • Administrator
    • Smart Speak Blog
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2017, 06:52:52 AM »
Guys, stop feeding the trolls. Dont argue with them. It's a waste of time. "The Moon is made from Cheese" OK whatever dude. That's all. We can enshrine their remarks in a hall of shame later on.

If you suspect someone of trolling, is an alt etc, maybe don't quote them because if/when they are banned, ALL their posts get removed automatically. That means yours too.
Star Citizen isn't a game. It's a TV show about a bunch of characters making a game. It's basically "This is Spinal Tap" - except people think the band is real.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk